It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

In most states this is the case, I believe, but according to ATS member Xcathdra, a New York Law allows for a presidential pardon to stand in for state felonies as well. I don't know the specifics, but if you search out that member's posts you will find more detailed explanations. That member is a former LEO and has lots of knowledge in regards to legal processes.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I recall years ago how mockingbird media told us that McAfee had gone crazy, had gone paranoid-schizo, was a rapist, was a criminal, etc. I swallowed it unquestioningly.

But having seen first-hand what the MSM does to Truth-Speakers (Assange & Trump being the most recent examples), I have to wonder...

Source

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: xuenchen

A seal fan, working round the clock to spread light like a lighthouse?

Seal fan eh? I am a seal fan. Thought this was strangely relevant and meaningful (I know you didn't mean this "seal"), particularly the video made for this song..? Enjoy!

edit on 15-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I agree with your assessment of Cohen. But to be honest Donald Trump has the kind of personality that attracts people who want to be "larger than life". After all, Trump had a top-rated TV entertainment show.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We haven't seen the last of this guy..

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
In the Real World, slander or libel is just about impossible to recover damages for.

Only one thing that can break through the "free speech" barrier, and that is to accuse someone of sexual misconduct, especially a crime like rape.

Of course the absolute defence against libel is "truth", but that can be muddled in this toxic environment.

Also, there are two different standards for libel, one for private persons and another for "public" people.

Add together a [P] business that can show financial damages, and an owner who is not fully a "public person", like a politician, and there could be a legit legal claim.

Just for general knowledge when people ponder why PG is such a forbidden topic.
edit on 15-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta eta eta.... [P]

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
From Crankys link Link

This first link is long but pretty important to the whole thing I think. I highly suggest reading.

If you take Sen. Grassley's list and began cross referencing with the names in the President's E.O. of 12/21/17, namely, Dan Gertler; Sergey Kusiuk; Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; Slobodon Tesic, and Artem Chayka, the picture begins to emerge.

Trump EO 12/21/17
[url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/]Link[/u rl]

The names Grassley asks for records and emails of matches up pretty well to the annex of Trump's EO

1. Mukhtar Hamid Shah; Date of Birth (DOB) August 11, 1939; alt. DOB November 8, 1939; nationality, Pakistan

2. Angel Rondon Rijo; DOB July 16, 1950; nationality, Dominican Republic

3. Dan Gertler; DOB December 23, 1973; nationality, Israel; alt. nationality, Democratic Republic of the Congo

4. Maung Maung Soe; DOB March 1964; nationality, Burma

5. Yahya Jammeh; DOB May 25, 1965; nationality, The Gambia

6. Sergey Kusiuk; DOB December 1, 1966; nationality, Ukraine; alt. nationality, Russia

7. Benjamin Bol Mel; DOB January 3, 1978; alt. DOB December 24, 1978; nationality, South Sudan; alt. nationality, Sudan

8. Julio Antonio Juárez Ramírez; DOB December 1, 1980; nationality, Guatemala

9. Goulnora Islamovna Karimova; DOB July 8, 1972; nationality, Uzbekistan

10. Slobodan Tesic; DOB December 21, 1958; nationality, Serbia

11. Artem Yuryevich Chayka; DOB September 25, 1975; nationality, Russia

12. Gao Yan; DOB April 1963; nationality, China

13. Roberto Jose Rivas Reyes; DOB July 6, 1954; nationality, Nicaragua

These would probably be good people to research. The article does a few of them and you see patterns.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

3. Dan Gertler; DOB December 23, 1973; nationality, Israel; alt. nationality, Democratic Republic of the Congo

Hm, this Dan Gertler:

Glencore Plc and former partner Dan Gertler are trying to settle a dispute over unpaid royalties at a key Congolese copper mine, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

Glencore Seeks Out-of-Court Congo Solution With Dan Gertler - Bloomberg

Hm, this Glencore?

In 1983, financier Rich was indicted for evading more than $48 million in taxes, and charged with 51 counts of tax fraud, as well as running illegal oil deals with Iran during the 1979-1980 hostage crisis. During his last week in office, President Bill Clinton pardoned Rich, who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution and was residing in Switzerland. Clinton's eleventh-hour move, along with pardons of his half-brother, Roger, and former business partner Susan McDougal, outraged Republicans and Democrats alike. The Rich pardon sparked an investigation into whether it was bought by the hefty donations Rich's ex-wife, Denise, had given to the Clintons and the Democrats. In the end, investigators did not find enough evidence to indict Clinton.

Notrious Presidential Pardons - Marc Rich - Time (which seems to be 404'ed now)

From ATS thread, "Glencore - How the Company You've Never Heard of Shapes the World by Profiting in Chaos"

edit on 15-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Fresh bread 1367, 68, 69.

qanonposts.com...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The recurring theme from Q's messages, over the past 5 days is:
For those who commit atrocities against their fellow human beings.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the rumors we've heard, the information we've looked at, the things that we suspected and were told to leave alone are true..

Pain is the politest way I can think to put what should come to these people.

The ANGER of the American... no not just American, the people of the world will be.. exponential, and unimaginable.

These people will have to be locked up secretly for their OWN safety, tho they don't deserve it.

I think, in this case, the 8th Amendment should be temporarily suspended in these special cases.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Please Retweet (mere likes don't forward it).

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

When this was published, it seemed too horrific to be true. But now it's EASY to believe what the NYPD says is on Weiner's laptop:

New revelations on the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.
Source: truepundit.com... tion/

We now know that Loretta Lynch used threats to make all this "disappear". Where are all these files right now, I wonder? Q stated earlier today that Rudy Giuliani knows where everything is. I'm sure Inspector General Horowitz has this information as well.
edit on 5/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Find the [2] NYPD detectives [187] mid 2017.
Did they view the insurance file?

This is the only NYPD Detective I've found.
Link

Detective Miosotis Familia was shot and killed from ambush as she sat in a marked mobile command post vehicle at the intersection of East 183rd Street and Morris Avenue in the Bronx.

As she sat in the vehicle at approximately 12:30 am a male approached and fired one shot through the window, striking Detective Familia in the head.

Threats are real.
This is not a game.
She worked the Bronx, so I am not sure if it is related. HUMA and Weiner didn't live in the Bronx. It was an out of the blue death, pretty much a hit, so that's suspicious.
edit on 15-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Indeed, I remember when that was making the rounds here on ATS and in other news circles.

I figured there was something to it, with how quickly it was put under wraps.

Something that juicy would linger, unless quashed from above, hard.

Sadly, I don't think they ever did find the cop killer responsible for her death. I hope she gets the justice she deserves.
edit on C18255433 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Coincidentally (?), Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued remarks about the murder of NYPD officer Miostis Familia.
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 5/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Indeed, anything tied to the Clintons and others in their circles seems to lead to an untimely demise.

I'm glad the body count has slowed.

I'm eager to see the marks on the good guys' belts start climbing now, not in deaths but in convictions and incarcerations.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I don't think this has been mentioned yet but:

There is an obvious juxtaposition between the "Eyes wide open" in Q#1360 and Eyes Wide Shut film (Imdb]

As has been pointed out there is a certain overlap between Scientology and NXIVM methods. With that in mind I'd like to recommend this ATS thread from last year by ColdWisdom: Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick - The Conspiracy

This is a very well presented thread with currently 123 flags. Here is the OP's abstract:

In this thread I intend to demonstrate, with evidence, the idea that Stanley Kubrick used his final film to convey a personal message about his life and his daughter Vivian Kubrick, who was forced by Scientology to disconnect from her family while her father was filming Eyes Wide Shut. I will outline the basic structure of the film as it was derived from the novella and incorporate it into a larger conspiracy that includes allusions to sex magick, pedophilia in the entertainment industry, elite families such as the Rothschilds & Rockefellers, the use of MK Ultra style mind control, and the subliminal references to Scientology & other secret societies that are inherent throughout the film. 
(bold = my emphasis)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join