It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

edit on Tue May 15 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: flashing image removed

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Fox: Nunes, Gowdy accuse DOJ of launching anonymous attacks on congressional investigator

"Attacking staffers, planting false stories, and endangering national security by leaking sensitive information to the press, including information about intelligence sources - this is what the DOJ is doing."

- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif.

😎🎁

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A seal fan, working round the clock to spread light like a lighthouse?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

May 15 2018 01:04:10
Q !4pRcUA0lBE
β€œThat whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
soundcloud.com...
]SESSIONS[
We Fight!
Q

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

A seal fan, working round the clock to spread light like a lighthouse?

πŸ™‚

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Interesting reversal of killbox: Implying what? Sessions can now open fire on all targets?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Interesting reversal of killbox: Implying what? Sessions can now open fire on all targets?

Rea_L Soon

πŸ”œπŸ”βœ΄οΈ

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Connected to R's Pizza:

Fuchs (Israeli Art), and Swallow Cafe

On the same block:

24/7 Shipping Container Service

What the FUCH:

Previously, next to Swallow Cafe:

A Teddy Bear and Bloody Shoes?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Wide Angle:

edit on 15-5-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Fox: Nunes, Gowdy accuse DOJ of launching anonymous attacks on congressional investigator

That's a shame. Congressional Staffer being stonewalled, insulted, and intimidated by DOJ officials when he asks them for documents.

I tell ya..nothing fewer than 3 well-funded Special Prosecutors w/staffs are going to be needed. There's just too many crimes for one S.P. to investigate and render indictments. U-1 scandal, FISA scandal, Hillary Server, DNC- Seth Rich, Clinton Foundation, and only God knows what else.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Staffer Kash Patel is very SMART, but probably easily intimidated.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

If holds true then that would absolve Trump from appearing merciless if he didn't give pardons to ex=presidents/secretaries of state.

This is true, but it also would explain why Meuller is referring cases to the Southern District of NY State. It would prevent Trump from pardoning people like Cohen or Manafort. Flynn on the other hand is under Federal Indictment.

A little more from Wiki (Pardon):

In the United States, the pardon power for federal crimes is granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution which states that the President "shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment". The U.S. Supreme Court has interpreted this language to include the power to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentence, conditional commutations of sentence, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites, and amnesties.[25]

edit on 15-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I thought this was very interesting. DO the fire engines ever have a letter before their number..?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. Almost always. It denotes the type of apparatus it is. Engines, which primarile pump water and lay hose, have an E. E14, means Engine 14. Aerial Ladders have little hose, but most of the tools, and ladders of all sizes, in addition to the ariel ladder. These are usually designated LT14...for Ladder Truck 14...or sometimes just T14.

There is a third type though, that has been around for maybe 25-30 years...a hybrid of sorts...that has functions of both. Usually a shorter ariel...but a big pump and decent amount of hose. These are known as Quints...no idea why though. So, that might easily be Q74...especially on a big department.

Quint means five, referring to the five functions the truck must have.

Interesting. What are those 5 functions? I ran on quints for a few years...we pretty much agreed that for our city, they were fairly sucky compromises.

Pump, hose, tank, ladder/lift and detachable ladders I think.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Since NY AG Schneiderman quit in disgrace, we haven't heard much about the Cohen investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneiderman and Mueller were working together at some level to get Cohen and (hopefully) Trump.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I thought this was very interesting. DO the fire engines ever have a letter before their number..?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes. Almost always. It denotes the type of apparatus it is. Engines, which primarile pump water and lay hose, have an E. E14, means Engine 14. Aerial Ladders have little hose, but most of the tools, and ladders of all sizes, in addition to the ariel ladder. These are usually designated LT14...for Ladder Truck 14...or sometimes just T14.

There is a third type though, that has been around for maybe 25-30 years...a hybrid of sorts...that has functions of both. Usually a shorter ariel...but a big pump and decent amount of hose. These are known as Quints...no idea why though. So, that might easily be Q74...especially on a big department.

Quint means five, referring to the five functions the truck must have.

Interesting. What are those 5 functions? I ran on quints for a few years...we pretty much agreed that for our city, they were fairly sucky compromises.

Pump, hose, tank, ladder/lift and detachable ladders I think.

and they lower "booms"

πŸ‘πŸšΏ

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since NY AG Schneiderman quit in disgrace, we haven't heard much about the Cohen investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if Schneiderman and Mueller were working together at some level to get Cohen and (hopefully) Trump.

I wouldn't doubt that. Ths issue I see, though, is that I actually think Cohen is a bad actor. Not that he necesarily did anything illegal on Trump's behalf, but that he's a greedy SOB. The stereotypical used-car-salesman type of lawyer that would defend anyone, and do anything to make a buck. That includes selling influence, or the promise of access because of his position.

He'll probably plead out to a large fine and a short stint at a Club Fed minimum security prison in nice part of NY State.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh you've got to be kidding me - I haven't even had my morning (Europe) coffee yet and you guys are already 13 pages into part s3V3n!? Well, before I catch up a very big THANK YOU to dashen.

A couple of warnings:

Knights, always be careful when you follow the white rabbit!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Saw this Weinstein article on Google News. Clicked the Link. The article was gone. Disappeared. But Google indexed it. This was the fh5afa708f.JPG[/pic]]link

Ive seen this so many times over the last months. The cult makes news items disappear. Desperate.

eh, that didn't work...it is cached, though. linky won't copy and paste right on ATS...

I'm out.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good morning Knights!

What a great way to start the day. Thank you Dashen for this wonderful opportunity to be part off. and such a great job putting this all together!
And thanks to all Knights that make it possible for their hard work uncovering the Q posts

As you know this could be one day a chapter in the Qbible

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 01:23:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 01:23:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
[image removed]
what do you see

Nancy Pelosi turning over in her coffin?
edit on Tue May 15 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join