It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Weekend news blast

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Check out what Mike Flynn Jr posted on Twitter today

twitter.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CROSS-FIRE HUR-RI-CANE
CF HRC

Brilliant decode there TAT!

Whether this is a valid decode or not....this is exactly what I meant a few threads back, when I said that we are being used as crowd sourced biobots, for this counter to the AI stuff. Intuitive leaps like this are impossible to track through algorithms.

We the People are the mass consciousness....whatever form of system informational restraints that actually consists of. Seriously? They are trying to predict and direct actual Chaos? Do the math quck-faces....
edit on 21-5-2018 by Enderdog because: got slightly more clever....I think....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

a reply to: WhatTheory

There is an update!

White House: Chief of Staff Kelly "will immediately set up a meeting with" FBI, Justice Dept., DNI and congressional leaders "to review highly classified and other information they have requested.” - @NBCPolitics

twitter.com...

So we might not have long to wait here, this is moving fast.

I don't know. Seems like more of the same BS.
Basically, they are saying we will NOT release the documents. You have to come view them. Also, I'm sure they will NOT be released to the public.

I thought the whole point of the EO was to declassify the docs so everyone could see them. ** SIGH ** Seems like more BS.

Read the replies to that tweet.
This is almost like election night all over again with the way people are crying about things.

......But Trump.

Lapping up the tears of infinite sadness again.

Yummy.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Did anyone actually watched this, it's an interesting view and demand on the Iranian regime lead by secretary of state Mike Pompeo.

Brilliant. Reasonable. Candid. Doable. What I also notice is that the carrot offered is by far larger than the stick.

It's a more complex variation of precisely the same approach being used with NK.

What did Q say after informing us months ago that NK was all but a done deal? Iran is next.

That is not the prescient insight of pamphletanon and tracy beanz..LOL

However, it's easy enough to begin to see into the map of Trump admin policy.

When Iran pulls in its tentacles and restores territorial integrity within it's own borders and signs a new treaty with the USA, either willingly or by every amount of economic pressure applied unrelentingly, it will pronounce Israel's right to exist on the threshold of an Israeli-Palestinean Peace Deal without which there can be no lasting M.E. integrity. The reasoning behind the policy understands that to tie it all together one has to thread the needle there first and last beginning as always with the end in mind.

People may say that such things are impossible in a land where they've been fighting for 1000's of years, but here's the thing. People everywhere and at all levels have the same basic, fundamental desire for a lasting peace upon which a lasting mutual prosperity can be founded.

Just imagine the possibilities that open up when NK is receiving American aid and investment and when all sanctions are lifted away on NK who's people are industrious, and against Iran who's people are actually rich in heritage and the desire to contribute to a global village, indeed their Islamic leaders do not represent their own best interests, hopes and aspirations (regime change is possible).

In Iran's DNA is the sacred science that inspired the Babylonian Magi of King David, and the greatest ancient scientists and astronomers the world has ever known. Iran's present "state" of human affairs is incongruent with Iran's identity as an ancient land.

China. They're on the verge of a major trade agreement with China that will when it's complete create probably a trillion dollars in new wealth via increased trade with the USA.

Russia. When sanctions are lifted - Russia thrives, and in some ways shares certain sentiments with Trump's base ie: sovereign nationalsm and national heritage and pride vs. a globalist system run by a bunch of interbred hook nosed degenerates hobbling around a castle in Europe and on Wallstreet.

If the policy can move what was once corrupt - above board, based on a mutual tradoff (there's always a price to be paid for anything) of a lasting mutual PROSPERITY and Global economic well being, in exchange for a lasting mutual PEACE where peace not war is the hallmark of a 360 win/win/win scenario, harnessing the creative talent and ingenuity of each nation's people, and culture, with mutual respect, along with respect and admiration for authentic US leadership that isn't led by the devil in disguise - then the impossible will be actualized. For every human problem there's a human solution, and it's by no means devilish and underhanded and corrupt.

It's fresh, and new, the policy, but it also makes out of what was very old new again.

The energies of all these threads are meant to come together but in a different type of NWO that makes of the individual and their inalienable rights and freedoms the supreme being in alignment with God, but not with some antiChrist figure sitting in the seat of admination and desolation. It's not top down in that sense. They were stupid. They were wrong.

This, not 9/11 BS, is the way to rewrite the whole script and in the process make America and the WORLD, great again.

It's a principal at the leading edge of the tip of Civilization and secretly we know that it's Jesus Christ and the Christ principal that is willing to take a firm stand without compromise, for the sake of everything that's worth living for and if needed dying for to uphold, and so it's also in conruent alignment with the founding fathers and all who've given their lives for the sake of Liberty, Truth, and Justice.

What we're looking at is nothing less than a global revival and I for one am pleased that Mike Pompeo is the Secretary of State (Tillerson didn't have the first clue).

So Iran is next.

Israel last.

But to catch a glimpse of a new era, that's really something to behold.

Pretty sure that's what we're into, with God's help and guidance.

Amen?

Personally, the best planet wide analysis I've seen in these Q threads. All the Old World Order, have kids who are no longer limited to just what they have been raised to believe. When everyone can talk to everyone, secrets are almost impossible to enforce. This is an evolutionary tipping point for our species.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Check out what Mike Flynn Jr posted on Twitter today

PJ I was just going to post that. Time to Bring the Pain!

^Image added from replies
edit on 21-5-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Added image

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That 'Hollywood Squares' meme from the replies missed the Awan brothers.
Wait til that shiz comes out.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: LurkNoMore

That 'Hollywood Squares' meme from the replies missed the Awan brothers.
Wait til that shiz comes out.

Rush Limbaugh actually teased that today for about two segments. (I was driving, dammit!)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
We are now over target.

Schiffy is upset!

Adam Schiff: Trump Investigation Demand is the 'Most Direct Assault' on DOJ Since Comey Firing

ijr.com...

Note to Schiffy - get up to speed or get off the porch

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You can tell the ones that have too much to lose.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Am I the only heathen that's put off by the constant religious factor that plays into this Q stuff? Q posts, posts here, posts on infinity etc.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting:

1. This thread will summarize why Trump and Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Compulsive tweeting by a handful of suspects....

His tweet reveals Comey is one of the key names,
along with Brennan and Clapper and Lynch.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: burntheships

You can tell the ones that have too much to lose.

Ain't that the truth. Look at all of them squirm. They are going to freak out when the I.G. report hits them square between the eyes.

And I bet Huber will be following right behind with the Hammer to finish them off.
edit on 21-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We are now over target.

Schiffy is upset!

Adam Schiff: Trump Investigation Demand is the 'Most Direct Assault' on DOJ Since Comey Firing

ijr.com...

Note to Schiffy - get up to speed or get off the porch

Schiff will just say he's using "Standard" procedures.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Where have all the "skeptics" gone?

Q gave em a good dose of shut the hell up.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

very interesting. can't say I buy it but it is a well thought out theory.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Thank you so much. I sent it as a tweet to Pompeo

I called it

Analysis (reading the map of the territory)

Then I offered the link to that post on ATS.

Will he get it, who knows, but I think they do appreciate the feedback from the people.

Funny how a Q researcher understands the basis of Trump foreign policy better than Tillerson did the whole time he was Secretary of State.

A new type of thinking that's reasonable, but uncompromising via strength through power, is what helps to settle the world, not all the old crazy Machiavellian schemes amid all manner of corruption and evil who's only basic presupposition is that there's no such thing as Truth, or an objective reality to which what we do must resonate to be effective and to generate the kind of lasting legacy that the people of the USA and the rest of the world deserve, and demand!

We get it. I wanted him to know that. That we're in alignment with it.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Where have all the "skeptics" gone?

Q gave em a good dose of shut the hell up.

They are a little Shell Shocked by all of this. They haven't received their talking points yet.

It's only going to get worse for them.

I can hardly wait for that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Schiff needs to stfu. We The People want answers now! Enough is enough. Anybody with a brain cell that has actually done the reading and research knows what the D.C. swamp rats were doing. They didn't want this president, the one the American People put in office, finding out about all their dirty WW shenanigans.

Enough is enough. President Trump will put this country on the road to real healing. We have to excise the corruption that has caused this festering first.

It's happening...

edit on 21-5-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join