It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

Congratulations !!!

Someday, he will tell the story to his grandchild, that he was born during the greatest change of human history ever!

IAMTAT....please take at least a few pictures of you with you, your grandchild and some Q stuff. You can thank me in 25 years. Pretty sure you will find me in the old folks wing of the Musk Colony....
edit on 21-5-2018 by Enderdog because: Spelled his darn name wrong...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reportedly, the President is meeting right now in the Oval Office with Rosenstein and Wray.

Probably giving them a "heads up" that the E.O. forcing them to release documents, is about to be issued.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Reportedly, the President is meeting right now in the Oval Office with Rosenstein and Wray.

Probably giving them a "heads up" that the E.O. forcing them to release documents, is about to be issued.

He's gonna sign it right in front of them.

That way there's no rumors and speculations.

🔑🔐's

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

There is some important contact person in London. Look what was published over this weekend.

On the afternoon of Aug. 5, 2016 — after Strzok returned from a trip to London where he met with intelligence sources for secret meetings regarding the FBI’s new investigation — the two discussed a major meeting between top DOJ and CIA officials.
The White House Ordered The Spying on Trump: www.theblaze.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The diving and spy theme triggered me to remember research Q led us to regarding our friend, and white helmet sympathizer, Mouaz.

He and several friends are avid divers and do so ALL over the world very frequently.

Must be a good salary the Syrian Emergency Task force pays it's ceo.

Also his buddy Manuel worked for RT for a long time and now has become a full time dive instructor somewhere in South America.

www.instagram.com...

www.instagram.com...

Spying might also kill you, just saying.

link   
Dble dbl toil and trouble roger dodger
Over and out.
edit on 21 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   

He's gonna sign it right in front of them.

That way there's no rumors and speculations.

🔑🔐's

Hope the White House photographer is on hand. Sign it with the Grandfather Clock in the background.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Did anyone actually watched this, it's an interesting view and demand on the Iranian regime lead by secretary of state Mike Pompeo.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Wow Gina Haspel's swearing in ceremony... The crowd is cheering lile a rock concert.

Trump is there, at Langley, gave a tear jerking speech.

First woman director, pretty epic!

Trolls and Shillbots legions on the march all over the internet !!

Thaay haaf thiir ordaz

Brownshirts on the move.

🤡🔑's

I bet a lot of them are keeping their eyes peeled for new shirts they can change into, to slink away...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
5:5
10-4
[DROP]
[THE]
[NOTE]
---++
----
---
--
-
We are at [WAR]
[V]

I just realized, I haven't had this much fun with code stuff, since I was in school! If some Elvish stuff shows up, from LOTR, I will absolutely be gobsmacked!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another intriguing decode on Q Post #1424 (The PEN one)... shoot it down or build it up is up to youse guys n gals.
Note that this is also a MARKER post; being 5 mins after the previous post. MARKING is to highlight which posts we particularly need to dig into.

Q !CbboFOtcZs No.93 May 20 2018 12:46:10 (EST)

Follow the PEN.
Think timing.
Coincidence?
The attacks will only get worse.
They are losing [all] control.
Q

Parameters
12x46 Grid from timestamp
KEYWORD = "Coincidence?" - why? (a) same words has provided decodes on other posts, (b) matches size of grid, (c) central line of the post.

Result = "ICCNPGX"

Interpretation
Pi**agate cross with International Conference on Computational Nanoscience and Nanotechnology?

Other interpretations of ICCN here

To ALL:
GOOG: ICCN PGX ...and get an interesting surprise in the top results (Don't worry...family friendly)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Putnam.
Ron Jackson.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This is who Haspel reminds me of....

Yeah. Do you realize they are required to announce what is happening at all times, in order to preserve free will? The Bourne series is essentially considered legal/fair disclosure, by meta luciferian rules. It's not their fault we thought is was just fictional! Pretty standard MKultra stuff though.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The President asks "Where's Barack?"

Barack and Michelle Obama are busy signing a multimillion dollar deal with Netflix to produce series and documentarys'.

Susan Rice on the board at Netflix, but that's just a coincidence, ya know...

breaking911.com...

Congrats to you TAT! Did they really name him Q?

That would totally be EPIC!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Putnam.
Ron Jackson.

I was referring to the two separate secure banking docs from BRIDGE and DEUTSCHE Banks.

edit on 21-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

re magic square result for #1424 ICCNPGX

European theme:

ICC = International Chamber of Commerce, HQ in Paris
ICC = International Criminal Court, HQ in The Hague, Netherlands
NPG = National Portrait Gallery, London
X = marks the spot
X = eXplosive
X = 10

U.S. bonus deciphering:

NPG = National Portrait Gallery, Washington, D.C.
NPG = Nevada Proving Grounds, now known as Nevada National Security Site
X= X Tunnel in Area 25 of Nevada Proving Grounds used by the U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory for depleted uranium testing.

ETA: PGX backwards XPG is IATA airport code for Paris Gare du Nord train station

ETA2: Haha, ain't really backwards, too much wine!
edit on 21-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The President asks "Where's Barack?"

Barack and Michelle Obama are busy signing a multimillion dollar deal with Netflix to produce series and documentarys'.

Susan Rice on the board at Netflix, but that's just a coincidence, ya know...

breaking911.com...

Congrats to you TAT! Did they really name him Q?

I am canceling my Netflix, I'm fed up with them catering to liberals who are trying to destroy my country. This is the last straw, I will not pay for Netflix for them to hand it over to the treasonous bastard Obama. I honestly pray Trump takes them all down, that's why I voted for him, to end this Democrat destruction of my country for which my family has fought wars to preserve.

That's actually a very interesting point! Netflix only started doing content maybe five years ago. Their stock tanked for a bit over the change. But, now they are one of the biggest new content providers out there. And almost all of their stuff is either supernatural or sci-fi stuff....most of it very scary/negative.

Most of it has the same production companies...cross fertilization of actors....and seems to be heavy in Canada involvement. The most interesting thing to me, is that lately, if you watch through the credits, they give the dubbing credits for other markets. And it starts from episode one. No waiting to see if it's popular or anything. Just immediately translated into 7-14 languages. I don't see how they can be making money, on how much they put out.

Another aspect is they all hinge on the emotional aspects of the stories. There are friends and enemies and double crosses and forgiveness and changing sides and finding common cause with old enemies, in the face of new enemies...but, it all hinges on individual's personal motivations. And many of them include the proposition, that a "person" is not defined by the body they inhabit. Altered Carbon is an excellent one, where the corporations are in charge....the uber rich are essentially immortal...and bodies are so inconsequential, they are just called sleeves. It also provides lots of room for gender confusion.

At any rate....watch a few...or just look at what is on offer....and try to figure out which demographics they are aiming at, and what the core messages are. Every one of them encourages empathy for the other "side" though. Tear jerkers...
edit on 21-5-2018 by Enderdog because: typo

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Apparently this operation was code named

Crossfire Hurricane

Now we know why Trump said that bit about
"coming storm".

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Apparently this operation was code named

Crossfire Hurricane

Now we know why Trump said that bit about
"coming storm".

CROSS-FIRE HUR-RI-CANE
CF HRC
edit on 21-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy

Putnam.
Ron Jackson.

I was referring to the two separate secure banking docs from BRIDGE and DEUTSCHE Banks.

I did not see those in my search.

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join