It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I think the Schiff is about to hit the fan.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CwM - No rule, for clarification the post was my personal view.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

New scrutiny on Tony Podesta as Trump directly asked why he hasn't been charged. Tony Podesta, the older brother of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and co-founder of the onetime lobbying powerhouse the Podesta Group, was thrust back into the political spotlight after President Donald Trump pointedly questioned why he had not been "charged and arrested."

Tony Podesta's name is not mentioned in the indictments of Manafort and Gates and it is not clear what, if anything, he knew about their work for the ECMU and Yanukovych. However, former Podesta Group staffers told ABC News they were skeptical about their prospective client.

"There was a lot of suspicion that it was a front for bad stuff," one ex-staffer said. Another said workers were concerned Podesta was bringing in "clients you wouldn’t want to touch with a 100-foot pole."

The Wall Street Journal reported last month that Podesta was doing $5 million in overseas business by 2015, double what it had been four years earlier. According to the paper, some of those clients included the governments of Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and South Sudan.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strange Conflict, by Dennis Wheatley

From the late 1660s, La Voisin had became a wealthy and famous fortune teller with clients among the highest aristocracy of France. Among her clients where Olympia Mancini, comtesse de Soissons; Marie Anne Mancini, duchess de Bouillon; Elizabeth, comtesse de Gramont, and François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg.

The Affair of the Poisons: Murder, Infanticide and Satanism at the Court of Louis XIV, by Anne Somerset

Links: 1/2

edit on 21-5-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So...about two hours ago, my step-daughter had a healthy baby boy...and I became a Granddad for the first time. YAY!

They're naming him Q.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...about two hours ago, my step-daughter had a healthy baby boy...and I became a Granddad for the first time. YAY!

They're naming him Q.

Congrats good man. This is what life is truly about.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: IAMTAT

They're naming him Q.

Congrats good man. This is what life is truly about.

Thank you...It's so exciting. He's beautiful!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So halper, the informant (spy) that the fbi used to gather info on the trump team was getting paid quite well by Obamas admin and the DoD.

It is not clear if the professor was paid to speak with Trump campaign figures, but public records show that he has received large payments from the federal government in the last two years.

The Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment — a shadowy think tank that reports directly to the secretary of defense — paid Halper $282,000 in 2016 and $129,000 in 2017.

nypost.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Time to Bring the Pain

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nothing like your tax dollars at work.... Career Politicians stuff there pockets then hand out even more of it to suppress the fact they are doing it.

Arrogant, criminal, and very short sided .... they thought they could get away with it. They think that Evil prevails over Good..... Well I'm here to tell you they are as wrong as the day is long.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Congratulations

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Wow! Gratz Grandpa TAT!
Very cool

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Congrats TAT.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Wow! Gratz Grandpa TAT!
Very cool

Thanks, guys.
Feelin' old all of a sudden....but happy.
[Sigh]...Time to buy a rocking chair for the front porch.

Sorry for going off topic...but had to share the happy news with my ATS friends.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Congrats ! Now lets all work together to make sure she has the opportunity at the best life ever, free of the evil that flaunts itself in arrogance.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Is it just me or is 8 suddenly frozen?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I really think they are desperately shilling, no proof just my gut feeling!

It is always goog to look at both sides.

Time will tell.

I hope they are fake!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Congratulations !!!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Congratssss!

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>