It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

😀? BUT ?😀

Russians !!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Heads Up, Arizona
FEMA, the military and other agencies are conducting a statewide drill from May 21 through May 24 (this week) in the state of Arizona.
Exercises will be conducted throughout the state.
The purpose is to practice for the state being flooded with hundreds of thousands of people fleeing southern California following a catastrophic earthquake and Arizona's ability to handle the influx.

Source

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This made me laugh.

The words of a presidential candidate that couldn't get 1% of the nation's vote, but more importantly,
former CIA agent

McMullin is most likely neck deep in the whole thing.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks for posting that. The Hill is one of the only MSM outlets I find credible.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

So speaking of shilling, the first tweet here has a link to an email said to be a confession about some people behind Q .

The second tweet is a guy, I think, was involved, there is a whole lot of infighting going on around Twitter and sure looks like shilling to me.

The "confession" email does not ring true to me but information is power so a good idea to take a look and see for yourselves.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks for posting that. The Hill is one of the only MSM outlets I find credible.

They seem top post pro and anti trump articles, which is reasonable.

Some of thier stuff is great.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Something about Brennan's "knee-jaw" tweet ...

John O. Brennan
‏Verified account @JohnBrennan

“Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero, (106-43 BC)

Cicero .....

Catiline fled and left behind his followers to start the revolution from within while Catiline assaulted the city with an army of "moral bankrupts and honest fanatics". Catiline had attempted to involve the Allobroges, a tribe of Transalpine Gaul, in their plot, but Cicero, working with the Gauls, was able to seize letters that incriminated the five conspirators and forced them to confess in front of the Senate.

Cicero wiki

continues...

The Senate then deliberated upon the conspirators' punishment. As it was the dominant advisory body to the various legislative assemblies rather than a judicial body, there were limits to its power; however, martial law was in effect, and it was feared that simple house arrest or exile – the standard options – would not remove the threat to the state. At first Decimus Silanus spoke for the "extreme penalty"; many were swayed by Julius Caesar, who decried the precedent it would set and argued in favor of life imprisonment in various Italian towns. Cato the Younger rose in defence of the death penalty and the entire Senate finally agreed on the matter. Cicero had the conspirators taken to the Tullianum, the notorious Roman prison, where they were strangled. Cicero himself accompanied the former consul Publius Cornelius Lentulus Sura, one of the conspirators, to the Tullianum. Cicero received the honorific "Pater Patriae" for his efforts to suppress the conspiracy, but lived thereafter in fear of trial or exile for having put Roman citizens to death without trial.

After the conspirators were put to death, Cicero was proud of his accomplishment. Some of his political enemies argued that though the act gained Cicero popularity, he exaggerated the extent of his success. He overestimated his popularity again several years later after being exiled from Italy and then allowed back from exile. At this time, he claimed that the Republic would be restored along with him.

😎🚬✍

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
George Bush and Bill Clinton hanging out together in 1983, long before either of them were President. Its a club.

Source

Yeah they were running drugs together out of Mena.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

An updated version of this should go in the OP of each new part of the thread!

Excellent summary WandConfuscious!

Thank you Rel. I am having problems with my computer but will look for an updated one probably tomorrow.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

"Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. "

Israel First!

So that whole list of America First items and you pick recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel to pin your claim that President Trump hasn't kept his promises? He has been in office for a little over a year and has had to fight tooth and nail against both Dem and Rino #resist campaigns.

I will tell you something IIB I have lurked on ATS for many years and I have always followed your posts with great fervor. I saw what was happening to this country because of people like you - here at ATS and other places I lurk. I had never voted in my life or felt the patriotic spirit until 2016. I voted for President Trump and have no shame in my game in saying so. I was determined to make my voice count so that HRC wouldn't become president. I loathe her. I listened to every campaign speech, read up on candidate Trump and even went to a rally. I honestly didn't know if candidate Trump would be any different than the others - he isn't perfect in fact who is - but I hoped for the best. So far I have not been disappointed.

The things that are finally being exposed is proof positive - for me - that all the years I have invested in believing these conspiracies wasn't for naught. Patience isn't my strong suit but I keep in mind Rome wasn't built in day. The corruption is so deep it seems like it will take forever to clean it up and bring justice for those who have fallen and those who are still here fighting the good fight. I am shocked that you of all people are not in this thread helping to expose these wrongs. But I digress.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Oops. Where are my manners?

twitter.com...

Thanks, but I'd already looked him up and made my presence known..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is the Deep State stupid enough to believe that shootings or bombings will prevent their inevitable demise? It's a good thing they can't control mother nature, or we'd see a volcano rise out of the earth in Wash. D.C..

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's right! Self-deception results in the brains reward centers lighting up like a dope fiend getting a fix.

Couldn't the same be said of those who actively deny objective reality and set themselves up as outsiders who reject the opinions of everyone they encounter?

Discontent is a powerful drug, and does just as much bodily harm as chemical addiction.

Same dope, different bag.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is the Deep State stupid enough to believe that shootings or bombings will prevent their inevitable demise? It's a good thing they can't control mother nature, or we'd see a volcano rise out of the earth in Wash. D.C..

They ARE a jealous and envious lot.

🍖💫

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
come on, you are better than that.

Do you really have so little to add that you are falling back to the "trump is like hitler" line?

i do have very little to add to this thread at this point, yes.

but it wasn't so much 'trump is like hitler' as 'rationalizing bad leadership to the point of declaring an obvious malicious idiot a savior is a very interesting thing to watch in action and answers a lot of questions i used to have about 'good germans''

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Its interesting that "emergency management stakeholders" are engaging in this 3.5 day drill without thousands of volunteer evacuees, and they quit drilling each day at 4pm.

If/when the real event occurs, their actual experience will be much different.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

They ARE a jealous and envious lot.

🍖💫

Add Stupid, Deranged, and Arrogant to that.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Given some of the objections that I've heard here, it think it's important for people to understand that at the heart of this revival and movement and great awakening, is an arrow of civilized progress and rising civil conscious awareness that transcends us all, Trump and the office of the POTUS included.

..but oh if they are so much as earnestly really trying, then there may be a place of authentic Justice and all new possibility where we go one we go all. I see it as an authentic model of Christian or Christ-centered leadership, which is the highest possible frame of reference there is, that of a familial table set for one and all and even the least among us, from top to bottom; a new world and a new era that transcends this great struggle in a Great Work of all Ages which Jesus left for us to complete, sharing a small portion of his cross, and the greatest portion of them all in the resurrected life and in the renewal.

It comes right down to what's really authentic and what's inauthentic and irrelevant, and in that distinction there's also the possibility of a lot of comedic material in hindsight looking back when almost half the population cucked themselves into oblivion, and then were themselves reborn or at the very least dragged kicking and screaming into the new era.

It's like there are two seperate TV channels playing and only one is going to frame the historical narrative, and I hate to say that it's not looking too good for much of the MSM and the leftist culture of identity politics, that's not going to win the day.

It's already happened I think but no one fully realizes it yet, until we do.

"Because when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen."

Batman Q Light

edit on 20-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Flashback: Magapill (a site recommended by POTUS): Weiners Laptop contains evidence that Hillary Clinton sexually abused minors

This is why the recent events around Weiners laptop are important.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wikileaks reporting on British Royals:

This is ACTUAL Journalism, not this Royal Wedding BS.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That laptop seems to have done the rounds. I hope there are certified copies of the data but I will not hold my breath.

So many hands in the pot and so easy to scream that the information was planted.

Unless of course ... it was that good!

Just a little more waiting ... .

These people need to be stopped and this is hugely more than just the US of A.

They have a hold in many Western Nations including mine.

P

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join