It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What do you actually want from us ?
I really don't get it , one moment you're with us and the other you're attacking us some kind of constantly denial or something?

Note my mind control piece above.

How you've convinced yourself that an attack on Trump (not matter how legitimate of an attack and no matter whose doing the attacking, apparently) is now an attack on "us" (all of you, each of you).

Words of advise (for all Homo sapiens: When you observe yourself doing this regarding a political party / politician / etc, its time to take a step back and re-evaluate well, pretty much everything. Because whether or not the source intended it (usually they do): you're already in a 'mind control state'.

Oh but to answer: I've just seen enough with this Chump. Last week it was he couldnt risk Chinese laborers losing jobs so he pulled back on the tarrif in question. This week it'll be renewed Neocon policy arguments on some other place. And so on. We've been punked, is about all I can see now that I've added it all up.

Why don't your take your whining and moaning to your own thread. You're not discussing Q here at all, and quite frankly, you're not as intelligent, or free thinking, as you're trying to project. I've all your comments up to here and won't read, or respond to, any more.

You're nothing but the typical liberal snowflake (even though you'll try to tell all of us you're of no political association). Again take your complaints about Trump to another thread. MODS should be warning you and deleting your posts as they are not on topic. Stop ruining this thread with complaints about Trump and talk Q, or beat it.

Q is Trump, RIGHT?????????????????????

Dont challenge Trump or else the mods should ban you or whatever!

I will make a thread one of these days, that lists people of both sides trying to smear me for being on the other side. And you'll be there yo!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

He said he was going dark.
He asked for help.
I offered to do the summary of pages 101 to 200. (I'm in trouble)
That's why I asked if we could wrap this up in a couple of pages when we were on pg.98 LOL

201 to 300 still open.

On a side note I would love a lot of pages of derailing and infighting. It would make my job a lot easier. Amazing what a different perspective can do for you.

Thanks for replying. It's not necessary to carry on Dashen's fine tradition of quality with formatting these threads. Particularly if the thread starter doesn't have moderator authority over its content. Just continue the Q threads without all the up-front embellishment. The content and quality of Q-related day-to-day posts are what's important. (imo)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm not great at breaking things down into short summary

Enoch does a ,I think, weekly? Q summary thats usually pretty good.

I think LNM posted this one already but here it is and link:

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks. That takes some pressure off .

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thanks for the tip and link but I don't think my 100 pages will last three days.lol

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Some of the most important drops Q has made have occurred in the past 24 hours and the past 4 pages here are arguably the most successful thread
S
L
I
D
E
we've had in these threads.
Can we focus on the latest drops and see if we can WORK TOGETHER?
They want us divided
Put on your armor people, Stay the course, Stay together...We are over the target!
WWG1WGA

EtA: Based on the level of panic we're seeing right now, I would remind everyone to please stay alert over the coming days.
Be particularly aware of your surroundings and the people in it as you move through public places. Maybe keep a little bit closer tabs on your loved ones, and try to have more than one exit wherever you may be. Stay frosty, stay safe!

ELO

edit on 5201818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This made me laugh.

The words of a presidential candidate that couldn't get 1% of the nation's vote, but more importantly,
former CIA agent

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Please provide the link when quoting twitter, so we have something to jump on. Thank you.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This made me laugh.

The words of a presidential candidate that couldn't get 1% of the nation's vote, but more importantly,
former CIA agent

First: Trump wasnt spied on!!!!

Then: Its good that he was spied on!!!

Sick of these lying degenerates and their 4 .a.m talking points.

Bring down the Occult Theocracy.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
you guys make me wonder what it would have been like it we had internet during the third reich

drain that swamp, hitler

Lol I predict that this is going to be the new mantra of the left!!

#godwinslaw

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Busy day coming on wednesday.

FAA Notice to Airmen (NOTAM)
VIP Movement - New York, New York
From May 23, 2018 at 1900 UTC (May 23, 2018 at 1500 EDT)
To May 24, 2018 at 0000 UTC (May 23, 2018 at 2000 EDT)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Q said attacks were going to get hot and heavy because Q proved legitimacy by the password and dox event.

Certainly rings true last several pages posted here on ATS since the event.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Oops. Where are my manners?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
1991: Australian police say that child sex abuse is linked to Satanism

Sydney Morning Herald (13 March, 1991) by David Humphries PERTH: Perth police say they have proved a link between organised child sex abuse and devil worship, following the conviction on Monday of a young man on 22 charges of indecent assault and dealing and of evil intent. The head of WA’s child sex abuse unit, Detective-Sergeant Roger Smart, said the conviction of Scott Brian Gozenton demonstrated the link. Satanic practices “and the associated abuse perpetrated on children is prevalent in the United States and Britain and no-one can now doubt that the link can be made here,” Sergeant Smart said.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I posted this about 40 pages back

This post is from Nov 1...he says 11/3 is a marker

Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled.
Save & spread
(once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

On 11/4 we woke up to the roundup that had taken place over night

Nov 4 2017 18:33:30 (EST
Why is SA so vitally important?
Follow the money.
Who has the money?
What is happening in SA today?
Why is this relevant?

What is the relationship between SA & Pakistan?
Why is this relevant?
Why would SA provide tens of millions of dollars to US senior gov't officials?
What does SA obtain in exchange for payment?
Why is access important?
What happened when HRC lost the election of 2016?
How much money was provided to the CF by SA during 15/16?
HRC lost.
Loss of access/power/control.
Does repayment of funds to SA occur? If so, how?

Most of the work has been done but you might want to research some of the clues. Most people were enlightened.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
2006: Catholic Officials admit that Satanic Ritual Abuse of Children by Priest is TRUE

‘Extraordinary’ claims true: Catholic Church, NEWS.com.au (May 26, 2006, 12:02) by Gary Hughes The most extraordinary thing about today’s allegations of murders during satanic rituals involving a Melbourne priest is not that they’ve been made, but that the Catholic Church admitted in writing that it accepted they were substantially true.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Q said attacks were going to get hot and heavy because Q proved legitimacy by the password and dox event.

Certainly rings true last several pages posted here on ATS since the event.

I'd say so. Check out the sequence of events here:

First on May 16th- Q posts the pic of an upcoming EO ( the pen.)

May 17th- Q hints the deep state usually pulls false flags when damaging news is about to drop.

May 18th- School shooting ( among other notable events )

May 19th- Q says "they thought it was coming yesterday." Then BOOM!, tripcode change done in a way that solidifies Q legitimacy.

May 20th- POTUS tweets about the need for an imminent EO.

Are you sure we're not watching a movie?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
May 12: Australian Police Bury VIP Pedophile Case
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming.

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a year-long investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

With this report on the way and congressional investigators beginning to zero in on the lack of hard, verified evidence for starting the Trump probe, current and former intelligence and Justice Department officials are dumping everything they can think of to save their reputations.

But it is backfiring. They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. But how did the FBI know they should talk to him? That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.

In no way would a fourth-hand report from a Maltese professor justify wholesale targeting of four or five members of the Trump campaign. It took Christopher Steele, with his funding concealed through false campaign filings, to be incredibly successful at creating a vast echo chamber around his unverified, fanciful dossier, bouncing it back and forth between the press and the FBI so it appeared that there were multiple sources all coming to the same conclusion.

Perhaps the murkiest event in the timeline is Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of a special counsel after he personally recommended Comey’s firing in blistering terms. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions shoved out of the way, Rosenstein and Mueller then ignored their own conflicts and took charge anyway. Rosenstein is a fact witness, and Mueller is a friend of Comey, disqualifying them both.

Flush with 16 prosecutors, including a former lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, and an undisclosed budget, the Mueller investigation has been a scorched-earth effort to investigate the entirety of the Trump campaign, Trump business dealings, the entire administration and now, if it was not Russia, maybe it’s some other country.

This process must now be stopped, preferably long before a vote in the Senate. Rather than a fair, limited and impartial investigation, the Mueller investigation became a partisan, open-ended inquisition that, by its precedent, is a threat to all those who ever want to participate in a national campaign or an administration again.

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

thehill.com...

A good summary of how desperate the deep state is becoming.

Written by a former adviser to Hillarys 2008 campaign no less.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join