It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is LIVID After His Family’s Dark Secret Is Finally Made Public

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And how much are you going to cry, and probably put on your stupid little black bandanna to "protest" with your friends by assaulting anyone who doesn't bow down to you and looting commercial districts, when it FINALLY comes out just WHO WAS COLLUDING?

Then it's going to be why can't you just leave them alone? It's in the past now! And then the inevitable rage fit assault destruction of property and Terrorist attacks on your fellow Americans....

But first you'll cry about how not fair it is that they actually investigated well enough to find out who was really colluding!

P.S. when y'all lose the midterms and or finally get caught in a way you cannot worm your way out of for stuffing the ballot boxes.... Just remember, we know EXACTLY how you guys play at this point and you're not going to be alone in the streets this time...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

so someone else with out an actual counter argument...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I always will go back to my same old tired question....how far back in history do we go to get pissed?

I absolutely agree, it's ridiculous. I go even closer back in history and tell every German in some thread where they seem to have an apologetic tone it had nothing to do with them, they have nothing to apologise for. It would be like me feeling shame for the activities of the British empire, no I don't, it wasn't my fault, I wasn't even born, why the # should I feel any shame?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
With all due respect, this headline and subsequent article read like something posted by the Daily Wire/Ben Shapiro page on Facebook.

Here, I thought we were better than this.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 5/15/18 by Gothmog because: the LOL stays

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
All of this crap is about the past! We need to address the future or we won't have a future! No one cares about Obama's past. It was what he did while in office. When the US is brought back into the lawful norm we will be OK. Democrat and Republican were civil to each other years ago. What has driven us to this current state of affairs? When you answer that we will be on the road to healing. It is the good people of the US that will force change not the power brokers in Washington.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

There was no setting back of race relations.

I responded to this particular sentence, which you prefaced that by asking if Obama had caused the setback in race relations.

That is why I specified that race relations did get set back, whether you blame Obama or not--and it certainly happened under his tenure.

You can talk about all of the inane threads that you want to, and anyone can counter with ridiculous posts that left-wingers have made about Trump and other right-wing politicians--but none of that matters as it relates to the reality that race relations suffered greatly while Obama was in office.

And I don't care about Trump--ask me that question after eight years, or even four, of him at the helm and we'll see.

The good thing about being on neither nutty wing of the bird is that you can see the big picture much better, and when you try to call out one side for their stupidity but not admit to your own side's stupidity, that says quite a bit about the type of discussion you're capable of having.

Remember, all I said is that race relations suffered under Obama. You have not countered that at all, just deflected with crap that crazy people post about non-related topics. And as always, if you don't like conspiracy-related threads, why come to a conspiracy-related site?

Just a simple question.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Is there a statue that needs to be torn down somewhere?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

If I've learned anything from being on this site for the past nine years (seven as a member) it is the sad fact that the majority of us are not. This site has always had peaks and valleys but the last presidential election brought out the worst in everyone and sadly it has not subsided and probably won't anytime soon, especially when topics and threads like this (which equate to penis enlargement spam email) are the tops on the site. If anything it has shown a lot of members true faces so at least that is something to take away from it.
edit on 15/5/18 by TrowaBarton because: grammatical errors

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Look on the bright side.

Because of Hussein's proven ties to slavery, US citizens should never have to gaze upon an oppressive statue of him!

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No, I mean the ironic nature of criticizing criticizers.

Oh, yes...because only those who don't criticize others can criticize others.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

I actually think this is a good idea. Even though I enjoy reading some of these articles, this forum has become a mud slinging and name calling contest between members. Sadly, I've flung some "mud" because of my belief that Liberalism is hurting America's traditional values. People, like me, are very vocal on the differences between Liberals and Conservatives and that will never change. Some members take advantage of that, by posting on this forum to build their flag and star count. I would support the termination of stars and flags for a "mud-flinging" forum. Good idea.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Clicked the link and instantly closed it the moment I saw a click bait ad front and center saying "This WW2 cover up cost US 107Billion dollars" and shows a photo of the beaches of Normandy with a random blob circled in the distance.

Even if it's true, this is literally just grasping at straws. What's next? stringing up effigies of Obama to show your dislike of the man? Majority of the horse%$#@ said about him is blatant lies or just misdirection of the truth.

O well, gonna love to see the cancer ooze from my screen in this thread.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This has probably been addressed but I'm not wasting my time reading this trash. You do realize many if not most black people might be related to a slave owner because the slave owner had sex with his slaves. The idiocy here is #ing stunning

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Wow. "Even if it's true, this is literally just grasping at straws". Seems that you had a hard winter as yer Loonies grabbed your Toonies. Since your fingers must be frozen I attached a screen shot of several of the major news outlets that ran the story. EVEN CNN. So how am I doin Eh.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Holy # you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

"Obama spent eight years in office tearing our country apart. If it wasn’t for him, America would not be facing such division. His disastrous policies set race relations back by at least 60 years"

So Obama set race relations back to 1958? Exactly how stupid does one need to be to make a statement like that?

Also, big *yawn*.

There was no setting back of race relations. A bunch of wingnuts lost their collective # when a non-white with a non-European name was elected President.

Wait, so you're saying race relations was better under Obama?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
All of that slave business was a dupe and a sham... it was hey you guys!!! we have a nice land to live on and do work and since you have a bunch of family laying about in one place that only stress other family and break the peacefulness of the old ways... we have a great place to re-house them as an opportunity; to spread out and grow.

How long has this been going on? Long before the Phastios Disc got thrown to show the trick of the trade as MA saw it. She as the "mother" hand picked and chose so well; that she was venerated by statutes world wide commonly known as Venus however those named earth names tricked her; however her name was; Ma Ha Chin Se that was the trade route from the so called dragons triangle as too out to sea meant another Gourd to pass breath along... on land they were used as canteens off shore they were used as floation devices.

Anyways thats just history when trade was free and yet life was still deemed costly having to bare so much in and out of those caves and canals in the annuals of history.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There was no setting back of race relations. A bunch of wingnuts lost their collective # when a non-white with a non-European name was elected President.

Oh do please tell me again who lost their collective #? You already broke the bottom of your barrel months back. What's your point?

The response from conservatives is a squeek compared to the constant wailing from the leftists like yourself over the last year.

Care to address the op?
Or do you not have a gymnastic move for the absurdity that is your argument? Anyone who actually interacts with their community will tell you race relations have reversed after the Obama administration. It might be hard to see from your ivory tower. So I'll give you a pass.

The hypocrisy of the Obamas(and yourself) never cease to amaze me.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Obama needs to collect ALL of the NAMES of those poor disparaged slaves and pay the family members at least $1,000,000.00 each for their suffering.

SnF

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So what? I’m sure you realize it was a legal endeavor at one time in our country (not yours troll) right?

The so called father of our country held in excess of 300 slaves. So what?

Just like all of the tripe you write, there is no proof to back up your lies. Just another rwnj fail.

Your normal post.

Make up outrageous lie. Look for something to editorialize about that has no relationship with the title. Then sit back and watch the racists, sycophants, and bigots lap it up like mothers milk.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join