It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is LIVID After His Family’s Dark Secret Is Finally Made Public

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Got an actual counter argument???

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: rickymouse

I think there are way more pro-trump thread on ATS however I would say that I think the anti-trump threads tend to get a bit more traction and attention.

People tend to see what they think is happening. I try to notice everything. But even my sight is drawn towards things I am looking for just like everyone else does.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Are you feeling ok??

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you feeling ok??

Feeling terrific. After a scotch of whiskey
edit on 14-5-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So Obama should probably apologize and pay some reparations. What a giant stain the Obama Presidency was on our country’s history.

Obama has been told to pay reparations before. Know what he did? He paid HIMSELF!!!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it news to anyone obama is half “white”?

Ummm...yeah...but that's...all on the inside...which is why he hates himself...it's sad really...

Obama never embraced his white half...instead he hated and hates it...it's a shame...if he had truly embraced his true nature...then he would have been an amazing president...If he had only been an honorable example of races coming together...and leading our nation forward along that vein...
What a sad and wasted opportunity...

Instead...Obama will go down in history as a failure...History will not treat him kindly I'm afraid...especially after all this present debacle Vis A' Vis the weaponizing of the FBI...State...and the DOJ plays out to it's bitter yet obvious culmination...

What a shame...and he should be ashamed for the path of division he chose...when the path of unity was exemplified in his very nature and genetic construct...

YouSir

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: schuyler
My ancestors were slave owners also. Not all that uncommon.

Was just thinking that. If anyone has ties to the southern states that go back pre-emancipation it's most likely your family had slaves. Or were paid workers who worked along side slaves.

Trace it back far enough and it's likely every family in the world had slaves in their past.

It's my same old argument...how far back do you go to get pissed? 100 years, 1000 years?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Obama never embraced his white half...instead he hated and hates it...it's a shame...

I kinda don't blame him. She abandoned him so she could do her anthropology thing, left him with her parents to raise and rarely saw him. She went to the same school of anthropology I did. I could have dated her kid sister and I knew a lot of the same people, including her professors. His father, Obama, Sr., who also abandoned him, may not have been his father at all. I believe it was all part of the fiction. I think it is clear Obama was placed into the presidency on purpose, but you can't deny the fact that he got there and he wasn't the first. Given his background it's a pretty amazing life.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: mekhanics

Are you feeling ok??

So you think we will see the day when BLM demands their reparations from Obummer? He's only half black so he only #Half Matters, maybe he will get off with a 50% reparations discount.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I imagine a lot of people in the US have slave owner ancestors. Doesn't surprise me.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed
I imagine a lot of people in the US have slave owner ancestors. Doesn't surprise me.

More outside the US. We are only a couple hundred years old. So if you believe slavery suddenly came about in 1776 then you'd be right....unfortunately it was around as far back as the history of the world goes. So in real life, anyone in the US that owned slaves is a mere flash in the pan for those in every other country and on every other continent....but yeah let's just get mad at the US and only look back 220 or so years....LOL!

Now if we are going by recorded slaves in historical records from court, then we should REALLY be pissed at the very first slave owner....he was black....shocker right? Bet nobody learned about that in their history class in high school....his name was Anthony Johnson of you care to look it up.
edit on 5/14/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: YouSir

Obama never embraced his white half...instead he hated and hates it...it's a shame...

I kinda don't blame him. She abandoned him so she could do her anthropology thing, left him with her parents to raise and rarely saw him. She went to the same school of anthropology I did. I could have dated her kid sister and I knew a lot of the same people, including her professors. His father, Obama, Sr., who also abandoned him, may not have been his father at all. I believe it was all part of the fiction. I think it is clear Obama was placed into the presidency on purpose, but you can't deny the fact that he got there and he wasn't the first. Given his background it's a pretty amazing life.

Ummm...pretty sad that...It shows nothing for overcoming adversity...it merely reflects falling prey to it's base nature...

Your absolutely correct in the fairy tale nature of his made up life...however...it only reflects poorly on his decisions and shows how truly out of depth he was...

Not a unifier...but a divider...a sad...petulant man who wasted greatness to satisfy what...?

Shameful and sad...not amazing...

YouSir

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There was no setting back of race relations. A bunch of wingnuts lost their collective # when a non-white with a non-European name was elected President.

There was a setting back of race relations because of Obama being POTUS, the proof became patently manifest Nov 9th 2016 onwards when hyper-racists and their low-info apologists attempted to paint Trump as a racist and have flogged this horse up until I hit 'post' here, just now. Snoop Dogg and Maxine Waters are very good examples of rampant ingrained leftist racism.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You might as well buy a trumpet and blast it, those who hate Trump would rather blow bubbles for Hillary than acknowledge this.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Even in North America, the USA didn't start it. The British did in 1619 and made the slave trade flourish for over 150 years before the revolution, then handed a "done deal" to the new country. Then they kept slavery until 1833-1843, kept forced "apprentices" for several years after, then had the gall to complain about American slavery, which was abolished 20 years later. Then came the Civil War. And yes, it WAS about slavery. The only reason Lincoln delayed the Emancipation Proclamation was because the South was winning all the early battles. He needed a win. And over 700,000 people, mostly white men, died. That's more casualties than all other wars the US fought before or since COMBINED. (The balance has recently tipped so it is very slightly less.) There were a few black regiments, but it was not many nor significant.

So basically the British left us with a legacy of slavery and American white men died by the hundreds of thousands to get rid of it. And I'm supposed to feel guilty??? Shove it!
edit on 5/14/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Congrats, all the OP's proved is that he can be as desperate to fan divisive flames as the next guy.

Could have sworn the slave trade roots were common knowledge, however. I KNOW I read about this many years ago while he was in office. It's not new news.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
so if Trump's ancestors were gas nazi then what?

A scoop? You need to call CNN! They ran out of Anti-Trump material for 30 minutes today.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Which "Russia collision"? I'm yet to see anything that sticks and turns out to be any more than a political attack from the left. Seems it turns out to be fake news that further hurts the democrats credibility.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I was surprised while doing a search for my name to find several blacks who have it. My surname is not common and is of English origins.

The obvious conclusion is that ancestors of mine were slave owners. Interestingly, on the other side of the family, there is a famous abolitionist from whom I get my middle name. So...now what?
edit on 5/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join