It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Is LIVID After His Family’s Dark Secret Is Finally Made Public

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

It matters not what the actual facts are to you or several other here does it? And before you answer remember other ATS members who verify false statements in the threads.

I.care very much what the facts are. Where is the proof that Obama was ever "livid?" Or are you focussed on the possibility that he may have had slave owners somewhere in his family tree?

Oh who cares about his lividness? It is just a story that highlights the Hypocritical nature that really matters. "Holier than thou " meets KARMA is a better title.

Was Obama "livid" or not? If there is no evidence, the OP is a lie. Why do you need lies to support your agenda?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It matters not what the actual facts are to you or several other here does it? And before you answer remember other ATS members who verify false statements in the threads.

I.care very much what the facts are. Where is the proof that Obama was ever "livid?" Or are you focussed on the possibility that he may have had slave owners somewhere in his family tree?

Oh who cares about his lividness? It is just a story that highlights the Hypocritical nature that really matters. "Holier than thou " meets KARMA is a better title.

Was Obama "livid" or not? If there is no evidence, the OP is a lie. Why do you need lies to support your agenda?

Look at the first post. The source is dubious at best. Yet these are the people that think the NYT or CNN is fake news.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

unless he [ obama ] was livid - wheres the hypocrisy ???????????????????

the OP - just makes an click bait assertion - with zero evidence

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: xuenchen

This has probably been addressed but I'm not wasting my time reading this trash. You do realize many if not most black people might be related to a slave owner because the slave owner had sex with his slaves. The idiocy here is #ing stunning

Public school?
Black slave owner

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. That's not his ancestor

That right there is proof the 1st slave owner in America was black. That is huge, ignore away. We can't prevent the past from repeating if we ignore it.

I never thought of it that way, Obama is literally Satan

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's not just that the first slave owner in America was black, but that perpetual generational slavery would not have been legal in America had he not sued to make it so!

And there are some very ugly truths implicit in that incident which demonstrates the utter fallacious nature of the narrative Obama and people like Obama did their best to FORCE UPON US...

And just because it genuinely needs to be said, while the first slave owner wasn't any direct relation to Obama, it still could've been his son as he told us in his own words in relation to another issue which I'm sure he'd tell you was completely different and that you're a racist for even bringing this up!

And that....

Is a monumental issue which absolutely does need highlighted and trumpeted from the rooftops!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

You do realize nothing you said makes any sense. Just sayin'. But carry on. Your commentary is a fine example of alt right prose.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is a secret link between black supremacists, Communists, Islamics

They all hate the world we built, and want to destroy it

War is coming, lock n load
edit on 18-5-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

I shall take that as the compliment it actually is.

Also, when you call everyone who disagrees with you alt right (because it's Godwin's law if you actually call them a nazi but using alt right as a stand in for nazi totally makes it not Godwin's law) you just encourage everyone who stands in opposition to you to start talking to each other and finding common ground.

Please feel free to keep continually marginalizing yourselves and alienating everyone who doesn't agree with you completely though, I'm sure that strategy is going to help y'all kill it in the mid terms!
edit on 18-5-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

And just because it genuinely needs to be said, while the first slave owner wasn't any direct relation to Obama, it still could've been his son

Seriously, that comment is bat crap crazy.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yep because Trayvon couldn't have been his son, the alt right totally made that up and someone as smart and color blind as Obama WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!!!.

but he did just that...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

Yep because Trayvon couldn't have been his son, the alt right totally made that up and someone as smart and color blind as Obama WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!!!.

but he did just that...

What part of "If I had a son" is beyond your comprehension?

All you are accomplishing is demonstrating that Trump loves you.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

What part of this applies just as directly to the first slave owner is beyond YOUR comprehension?

BTW saying Trump loves me for saying that.... Godwin called, he said they're going to change it to gariac's law any day now at this rate so stop it!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join