It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller may have broke law dealing with Manafort connected Russian oligarch while at fbi

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: BlueMule
It’s pathetic how desperate Cult45 is to tarnish Mueller.

I see it a bit differently... I see the "resistance" desperately trying to polish a turd, then accusing those who aren't playing along of "tarnishing" the turd when, clearly, a turd is a turd is a turd.

What I see is the left and right desperately grasping at straws for an investigation they have .05 percent of the informatuon on.

Oh rly lol

After all this time just .05 has come out

Yeah, we're about 98% done here on millions of documents searched multiple alphabet agency's and just about every man and his dog and old lady who ever spoke to trump

The real collusion is staring you right in the face, please wake up from your globalist induced propaganda coma

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Post removed by staff.

Now I am not saying he is any sort of rose but to say he is the "most corrupt President in American history" is quite laughable.
edit on 5/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Post removed by staff

We're all here for you as a human to another, political beliefs to the side... racial issues to the side... religious differences to the side

But please know when you're wrong? or back it up with something factual? And not more fake news?

And not a fabricated lie based or you political beliefs

Come back to the real world

edit on 5/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Its pathetic how folks can come on ATS and post one line of pure tripe.
Got anything in your inane repertoire to validate your point ?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

I see it a bit differently... I see the "resistance" desperately trying to polish a turd, then accusing those who aren't playing along of "tarnishing" the turd when, clearly, a turd is a turd is a turd.

What I see is the left and right desperately grasping at straws for an investigation they have .05 percent of the informatuon on.

Oh rly lol

Yeah, we're about 98% done here on millions of documents searched multiple alphabet agency's and just about every man and his dog and old lady who ever spoke to trump

The real collusion is staring you right in the face, please wake up from your globalist induced propaganda coma

Not sure how deep you have gone into the narrative but Mueller wasn't appointed to find collusion...

It's a massive topic for an investigator..

It's took 2 years just to investigate scooter libby for something they has proof of.
edit on 14-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just saw this twitter thread
You may want to check it out and research

First line of the thread

1. So @jsolomonReports broke some big news on @IngrahamAngle tonight. We KNEW Oleg Deripaska was involved with the coup. He was the one who gave the Steele dossier to Kramer, McCains aid. Mccain gave it to Comey hoping to F @realDonaldTrump over.

edit on 14-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Broken.
Not broke.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Oh rly lol

Not sure how deep you have gone into the narrative but Mueller wasn't appointed to find collusion...

It's a massive topic for an investigator..

It's took 2 years just to investigate scooter libby for something they has proof of.

So what is the crime he is trying to find?

J-WALKING?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Broken.
Not broke.

LOL!

Another grammar and spelling error pedant!! Greetings fellow member of the G&S Accuracy club!

It's my own form of OCD. Especially when it's due to laziness because the person couldn't be bothered to check their own posts or meme creation (my new personal non-favorite) before foisting them on the social media world.

They should all be forced to stand at a huge blackboard and have to write 1000 times - I will NOT be a lazy ass anymore.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Well perhaps if you don't know what conflicts of interest are.

The Russian has not been proven to have done anything.

He was the fbi director when this situation occurred he was briefed about it but was not a planner or a contact. The article seems to imply he would try and persuade the state dept if necessary to extract a colleague...

I haven't seen any illegal material about this but go ahead and educate me. I could be wrong.

this is one of those times, you have to look at things from a neutral perspective. Doing so makes his being in charge a questionable thing. And it looks like nobody is allowed to question it. Don't you see that as a potential issue going forward?

From what two articles.

No everytime I read something I don't jump to my confirmation bias..

So I highly doubt you are being neutral. You want to prove Mueller is not on the level.

I say well why does a guy like trey gowdy support mueller?

Do you sincerely believe that these search and rescue events don't happen? My lord.

Did he sell weapons to release hostages?

Now if that is the case arrest this man.

Do we know this Russian is not an asset?

No we don't.

If this is truly illegal I hope to god the doj does something.

But again it's the Democrats fault trump picked sessions, wray, and ronstein.

I think your political knee jerk reaction has gotten the best of you here. If you go back and put in a little effort into reading and COMPREHENDING my posts, you might see that I didn't say Mueller should be removed, only that this new information makes his presence questionable. I even asked for your opinion on that, from a neutral perspective, which you were unable to do.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My opinion seems clear. I don't trust msm claims. I trust the actual prosecution and investigations to produce results.

My opinion is trump picked the cabinet leaders don't you think they will do something if there is a problem?

Why is it you can't answer things like this? Why would trey gowdy or Grassley approve of Mueller finishing his work? Why don't they provide the narrative we see on ats and conservative news? Why would judge Napolitano take the risk of so much hate mail to try and explain the legal Profesional side isn't the same as the narratives?

My point is I wouldn't go off a single article from the hill. Particularly when the headlines are so false. Fox really went over the top with their headline on this topic.

And yes the liberals do as well. Trump hasn't been found guilty of anything but being impulsive and having bad judgement of character.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Mueller was tarnished long before "Cult45". Learn a little history! In Massachusetts, he put 4 innocent men in prison knowing full well of their innocence. Two died in jail and 2 lived to be exonerated. They were awarded $110m for their 30 years in jail! He has too many misdeeds to list here but if you crack a book or newspaper, you might have a different view of the crap going on in Washington today. Mueller is just resisting the huge "perp walk" to happen in the FBI and DOJ...Obama too! The Inspector General's report is due soon and the heads will roll.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Mueller was tarnished long before "Cult45". Learn a little history! In Massachusetts, he put 4 innocent men in prison knowing full well of their innocence. Two died in jail and 2 lived to be exonerated. They were awarded $110m for their 30 years in jail! He has too many misdeeds to list here but if you crack a book or newspaper, you might have a different view of the crap going on in Washington today. Mueller is just resisting the huge "perp walk" to happen in the FBI and DOJ...Obama too! The Inspector General's report is due soon and the heads will roll.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

But CNN and MSNBC say that Mueller is a man of IMPECCABLE CHARACTER.

So did the majority of republicans in congress before they changed their minds..

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is most accurate... considering there have been next to zero leaks out of the investigation... we are all operating on 1/100th of the information that the investigators may or may not have.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I can also assume though I have no idea that the fbi and doj are slow walking documents to Congress because they leak almost immediately after they get the information.

I wish schiff and nunes would be removed. They are acting like chldren. They are supposed to work together not leak information to help the parties narratives.

So sad we have next to nobody willing to work for the people of the United states and let the states have different cultures and ideas about governing. You are either R or D. A monolith of ideas unbending.

I thought we were individuals but I guess that idea is olD fashioned. We self label and defend the turf at all costs.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This comment reflects your avatar well on many levels.

<< 1  2   >>

join