It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: bastion
Terrible news. Today's protest was only a warm up for tomorrows marking the displacement of 100,000+ Palestinians.

Hopefully the snipers wont shoot so many kids tomorrow. Don't see how they can possibly claim to be innocent of war crimes here.

Israel has shown great restraint here with only a few dozen killed. They could have mowed them down like stalks of grass.

They mowed them down indiscriminately as couldn't see due to tyre fires. They wounded 2,700 and killed 55 most being kids according to BBC. That's over half the people there being shot. It's a #ing massacre. What possible defence is there for soldiers in a heavilly fortified compound designed to withstand multiple bomb blasts to shoot unarmed kids? What risk was posed to Israel?
edit on 14-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Nobody cares...
Unless they use gas and even then caring has to be written into the script.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It's a sad world.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

cause they're being attacked.....just yesterday it was 20 rockets from Irans in Syria

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey Bothelumberjack....who is that in the hat in your avatar cause I have a double....same mustache....hair....eyes cheeks smile teeth......

dude double checked....same squinty eyes....like a Wyatt Earp
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

These are the guys from Game of Thrones!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good lookin fella, I'm gonna get me a hat
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These are not true israelis. They are morally bankrupt zionist criminals who bully their neighbors with impunity.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

How the Media Have Misleadingly Covered the Gaza Border Violence

Abu Assar was one of some 30,000 Gazans who massed along the Israeli border on Friday for the start of the Great March of Return, six weeks of planned mass demonstrations against the Jewish state. The demonstrations were billed as peaceful protests, but rioters in Gaza burned tires, tried to damage and breach the security fence, threw rocks and firebombs at Israeli soldiers on the other side of the fence, and even opened fire on them.

An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman said the military faced "a violent, terrorist demonstration at six points" along the security fence and used "pinpoint fire" only to target those threatening the fence. Israeli ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon insisted that the IDF only fired on the "main instigators" of violence.

freebeacon.com...

Sounds to me like Hamas was looking for Blood , and they got it........

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Nice

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
These are not true israelis. They are morally bankrupt zionist criminals who bully their neighbors with impunity.

That's a conspiracy yet to be validated by our 'present day standards', one day it will be.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There's varying views on several news sites i've noted. I can't say that i'm surprised at the varying conclusives.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The Reputation of Hamas is well known . Just another Excuse to Kill some Jews like they are Programmed to........(
edit on 14-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Reputation of Hamas is well known . Just another Excuse to Kill some Jews like they are Programmed to........(

I would say more but I can't. I think there's team players on both sides vying for seclusion and dissidence.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

They probably should've "armed" themselves.

edit on 14/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Terrible news. Today's protest was only a warm up for tomorrows marking the displacement of 100,000+ Palestinians.

Hopefully the snipers wont shoot so many kids tomorrow. Don't see how they can possibly claim to be innocent of war crimes here.

Israel has shown great restraint here with only a few dozen killed. They could have mowed them down like stalks of grass.

They mowed them down indiscriminately as couldn't see due to tyre fires. They wounded 2,700 and killed 55 most being kids according to BBC. That's over half the people there being shot. It's a #ing massacre. What possible defence is there for soldiers in a heavilly fortified compound designed to withstand multiple bomb blasts to shoot unarmed kids? What risk was posed to Israel?

Try again, 55 dead out of 30,000 massed at the fences doesn't equal mowing them down.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I guess this is a part of Jared's peace plan.

Also, two " Christian" religious bigots spoke at the embassy opening

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If that's true, don't you think Christ is man enough to deal with it himself?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well it seems not

Mitt Romney calls pastor who delivered blessing at Jerusalem embassy opening 'religious bigot

www.politico.com...

The evangelical pastor delivering a blessing at Monday’s opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a “religious bigot” who is unworthy of such an honorary role, Utah Senate hopeful Mitt Romney wrote on Twitter Sunday night. “Robert Jeffress says ‘you can’t be saved by being a Jew,’ and ‘Mormonism is a heresy from the pit of hell,’” Romney, who is Mormon, wrote on Twitter Sunday night. “He’s said the same about Islam. Such a religious bigot should not be giving the prayer that opens the United States Embassy in Jerusalem.”

edit on 14-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Well it seems not

Mitt Romney calls pastor who delivered blessing at Jerusalem embassy opening 'religious bigot

www.politico.com...

The evangelical pastor delivering a blessing at Monday’s opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem is a “religious bigot” who is unworthy of such an honorary role, Utah Senate hopeful Mitt Romney wrote on Twitter Sunday night. “Robert Jeffress says ‘you can’t be saved by being a Jew,’ and ‘Mormonism is a heresy from the pit of hell,’” Romney, who is Mormon, wrote on Twitter Sunday night. “He’s said the same about Islam. Such a religious bigot should not be giving the prayer that opens the United States Embassy in Jerusalem.”

Mitt Romney isn't ... wait

edit on 14-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join