It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Amnesty International summarizes:

This is another horrific example of the Israeli military using excessive force and live ammunition in a totally deplorable way. This is a violation of international standards, in some instances committing what appear to be wilful killings constituting war crimes.

[url=https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/05/israelopt-use-of-excessive-force-in-gaza-an-abhorrent-violation-of-international-law/]amnesty.org[ /url]

blah blah blah, jihadi sympathizer organization says Israel bad, omg lol.

While there are definitely some jihadi types there, the whole nation of Palestine is not jihadis. Many are normal people who just want a family and to provide for them.... Like every country on earth.

Citizens rarely represent what their government projects.

They are occupying a war zone and have no business having children there, except to raise more meat shields for war. This has been ongoing since the Arabs lost in the 50's when the losing nations wouldn't take the Palestinians in and absorb them into their populations. They purposely forced them to stay there in protest. Anyone born there is truly born into hell on earth.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Spacespider
Palestinians need to grow up and join the rest of the world.
They are the ones that are the aggressors and suppress woman and brainwash their children

Are you kidding me? They're being illegally occupied, and Israel just keeps building more and more illegal settlements.

The jews where forced there because of the holocaust.
And then all the desert rats declared war on them.. no welcome flowers.. only death.
Thankfully they made it.. Do you think they deserve the land ? I do
Or do you want to have another holocaust, because that is the alternative.

link   
a reply to: murphy22

Care to provide a source for literally anything in your post?

Sounds like a whole bunch of what ifs and maybes to me.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero
They drink beer on the front porch. Waiting for someone to come up the driveway to "correct" their spelling.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They are occupying a war zone and have no business having children there, except to raise more meat shields for war.

I'll take things a sociopath would say for 5,000.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

Just an Average Day in Jewish Paradise..........

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No. Not really. If you didn't understand it? It probably wasn't meant for you.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

No. Not really. If you didn't understand it? It probably wasn't meant for you.

Oh I understand what you were saying, but I can tell when someone is saying something that's true vs hypotheticals.

I'm just messing with you bud, I know you can't find a source for any of it.

Also, when you are saying to someone "if you don't understand it, it probably isn't meant for you", that's a statement, not a question.
edit on 14-5-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The jews where forced there because of the holocaust.

No. The Jewish people were not forced into Israel.

Do you think they deserve the land ?

They deserve the land that they were awarded. They don't deserve to violate their borders and encroach on the Palestinians.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

They are occupying a war zone and have no business having children there, except to raise more meat shields for war.

No, you embrace things real sociopaths are doing. Hamas are your heros obviously.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Don't they just call that Monday in gaza?

I believe they do, yes.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No, you embrace things real sociopaths are doing. Hamas are your heros obviously.

Really? Saying a country of people aren't subhuman doesn't mean you support radical factions from said country.

That's logical fallacy bub.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A bigger bat, makes a lot of "legal" in a simple world. I don't see anything "illegal" about that. That's how nations are born and held! A pretty historical fact and "commonsense" knowledge. "Love" and emotions doesn't pay the rent.

link   

A bigger bat, makes a lot of "legal" in a simple world. I don't see anything "illegal" about that. That's how nations are born and held! A pretty historical fact and "commonsense" knowledge. "Love" and emotions doesn't pay the rent.

link   

link   

link   

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

No. It was a question. I got the answer. Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Israel dropped leaflets at dawn warning not to challenge the border. Hamas with Iranian funding drove the crowds into the border hoping for a breach so their gunmen and suicide bombers could storm through with the mobs. Didn't happen, Israel defended their border.

Israeli border = Good
United States border = Bad

Of course you have to break some eggs to make an omelette.
The nerve of those Philistines thinking they can just walk in to the land we appropriated by force.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The source of all this is the usual suspects, stupid humans and their ridiculous fables(religions).

The irony of thinking that "If i were a god, I'd abolish all religions". Got a chuckle from that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join