It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens killed in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess Russia has the right to invade occupy Ukraine?

Rights go to the winner so do the history books... In this case Israel didn't invade a country they secured the rights to their own country.

I'm sure you have seen this, and I'm sure it will continue to change.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Rights go to the winner so do the history books... In this case Israel didn't invade a country they secured the rights to their own country.

As long as there is continuing destabilization and no peace in the Middle East, history is still in the making. There's a reason why previous presidents and other counties have not moved their embassies to Jerusalem before this, because Jerusalem is a divided city, and not officially recognized as Israel's capital by the international community.

By taking a side in the conflict, and declaring a "winner", Trump has taken the US out of the peace brokering business in the ME. But, what else would I expect from this Evangelically based administration, that's gleefully setting the stage for Armageddon, where all the Palestinians die, as do all the Jews, Muslims, Hindi and all other random heathens. Praise Jesus!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Trump caused the death of those people, and wasted a bunch of our tax dollars for no reason other than being an obnoxious ass.

He is the worst President ever.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump caused the death of those people, and wasted a bunch of our tax dollars for no reason other than being an obnoxious ass.

He is the worst President ever.

The Congress passed the law when Bill Clinton was President, that is when the US officially recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Oh and Bill didn't veto it either, he had a kick the can down the road clause but the recognition still officially happened then. Trump didn't do anything but act on an existing Law.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

a reply to: CB328

Trumph dint do nutin!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

By taking a side in the conflict, and declaring a "winner", Trump has taken the US out of the peace brokering business in the ME. But, what else would I expect from this Evangelically based administration, that's gleefully setting the stage for Armageddon, where all the Palestinians die, as do all the Jews, Muslims, Hindi and all other random heathens. Praise Jesus!

Hint...There is no peace ever in the Middle East and they are all extremist including Israel. Peace brokerage is a joke when we are talking end of times ideology.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hint...There is no peace ever in the Middle East and they are all extremist including Israel. Peace brokerage is a joke when we are talking end of times ideology.

True but the fate of Jerusalem was meant to be the last piece in any peace deal. As the other poster says US evangelicals have been trying to dthis for years to start End Times/Armageddon as they think causing the end of the world is a good thing as it'd start the rapture.

The Jerusalem move was mainly driven by the bible not politics or common sense, though Trump's doing a far better job at ignoring them/minimising their influence than previous Republican Presidents and most Dems. Pence on the other hand is a very scary nutjob.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

True but the fate of Jerusalem was meant to be the last piece in any peace deal. As the other poster says US evangelicals have been trying to dthis for years to start End Times/Armageddon as they think causing the end of the world is a good thing as it'd start the rapture.

I think, that the only thing this is going to cause is self created prophetic events. Some believe; 'religious people'; that it's the devil trying to recreate Biblical events. The only devils creating strife are the ones running this rock. By 2020 things will be ever clear.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
no one is trying to make prophecy happen with IsraeI, I propose

as logic.....who kept Israel intact so completely......for the centuries.....

all through the 1800's and then through the roaring twenty's.......people would i suppose see the name Israel in Scripture and probably think......mm....how mystical is that moniker

fairy tail time.......

edit on 17-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
@ Bothel lumberjack....the Bothel in Seattle....or another, I'm curious.....and i can't find the actors name in the hat.....in your fine avatar......that dude is my twin......

i should upload a pic when i had my beard

I D dentical...my hair gets lighter colored when it grows out too!!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

You guys should listen to the new podcast from Jeremy Scahill, he pretty much nailed it.

AS JARED AND IVANKA partied, Palestinian civilians were being slaughtered. This week on Intercepted: Blacklisted academic Norman Finkelstein discusses his meticulous, scholarly documentation of the collective punishment of Gaza, “the largest concentration camp in the world.” The son of two Nazi concentration camp survivors, Finkelstein is an incendiary academic whose work has infuriated the Israeli government for decades. His latest book, “Gaza: An Inquest Into its Martyrdom,” has not been reviewed in a single U.S. newspaper. He talks about the latest massacre in Gaza, the history of U.S. support for Israel’s war crimes, and why he believes Iran is out-maneuvering Netanyahu. Palestinian nursing student Yousef Mema gives an on-the-ground report from Gaza and shares what he witnessed at Shifa hospital. Some Democratic senators are joining the Republicans in publicly backing Gina Haspel for CIA director. Sen. Ron Wyden, a longtime member of the Intelligence Committee, blasts the CIA propaganda campaign in support of Haspel and accuses the Republicans of engaging in a secret confirmation process. Jeremy also asks Wyden if he believes CIA personnel involved with torture should be criminally prosecuted, what he thinks of Edward Snowden, and why the known liar James Clapper, Obama’s director of national intelligence, was never charged with perjury. Plus, Jared Kushner speaks a little too much truth at the Jerusalem embassy.

TheIntercepted

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
@ Bothel lumberjack....the Bothel in Seattle....or another, I'm curious.....and i can't find the actors name in the hat.....in your fine avatar......that dude is my twin......

i should upload a pic when i had my beard

I D dentical...my hair gets lighter colored when it grows out too!!

You said the other day, ok yes, reveal your mug shot I'd like to see it.

edit on 17-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thanks I'll do that, sounds good!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Pence on the other hand is a very scary nutjob.

Everyone on the left screaming to remove Trump even before his first day in office and I just laugh and say be carful what you wish for, you might get it and then you can enjoy Pence.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

“the largest concentration camp in the world.”

The West Bank borders a river, so I have always wondered if the dirt on the other side of the river is bad in someway that they would not expand in that direction. Seems like the logical thing to do.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

True but the fate of Jerusalem was meant to be the last piece in any peace deal.

Which it still is. The embassy is in west Jerusalem. Nothing is preventing from east Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of Palestine, one day.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: MaxMech

ROTFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought you agreed that Jerusalem isn't "holy", then you post "The history of the holy land"?

Yeah, that picture isn't propaganda AT ALL!

"In self defense, Israel takes Gaza and the West Bank".......HAHAHAHAHA

Israel lost a lot of global equity today. So did the USA!

And yet, MaxMech's post is true.

Disprove it.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Both of the pictures MM posted were loaded with propaganda! Prove that they are not!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Both of the pictures MM posted were loaded with propaganda! Prove that they are not!

Everything in those maps is backed by this Wiki - en.wikipedia.org...
I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

Good, because I won't consume your propaganda!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join