It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Embassy Move. Jerusalem.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the IDF are a disgrace. how tf does israel get away with murdering unarmed protesters by the dozen? disgusting.

Bs So they allow Stones to be slung and thrown and all the rest.. If you are unarmed and unprotesting you can get on with bettering your life. Hamas continue to send sheep to be slaughtered and those sheep seem to be baaing.. A shame..

link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: midicon

He likes to go in, after tearing down old treaties, with an outrageous demand then negotiate a better deal.

What "old" treaties has Trump "torn" down
Inquiring minds want to know.
(ssshhh....that is a trap. Dont fall for it.Or in it...)

Climate Accord. That's a treaty...

Here

He's also mentioned withdrawing from several other agreements. Whether that meets your definition of treaty, I'll leave that up to you. However, most people agree that agreements between nations are basically the same thing as a "treaty."

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

So, maybe, you should be more critical of Congress and their failing to ratify sh*t...

In any case, the Paris Accords I linked should satisfy your "inquiring" mind if you're too dense to understand that moving the embassy is a BIG f'ing deal as relates to many agreements/treaties worldwide (I won't do google for you again).

Voluntary. Not binding in any fashion.
And I refuse to get into that sham....
So does Trump
Failure to ratify ? Its called choice , Bub . The US is under no obligation to follow the rest of the world . Ever. We dont give a rat's rear

edit on 5/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The only people with blood on their hands are the people willing to kill because of the location of an office.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sure, ok. *shrug*

Don't know why anyone is protesting Israel and/or the Jewish people since it is the American government doing this.

Three religions hold Jerusalem as a holy city. Israel controls it, and now claims it as their capital.

That might have something to do with it. People take religion seriously, so serious they're willing to kill protesters.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The only people with blood on their hands are the people willing to kill because of the location of an office.

Well, to be fair, people now have to change the address on stationary on envelopes and maybe they had a bunch printed out and now they have to toss them and get another box.

So yeah, justified.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Aka every party involved.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Protestors.

Lemme guess. . . peaceful protestors?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

How is it on his hands?

People can't make their own decisions?

Let's say you were opposed to a marketing chain opening in your neighborhood. You go to protest and do heinous things in whatever name you were protesting. You get killed by security or police, suddenly it's the chairman's fault?

Takes two to tango and more to make a ball. Besides, this thing is much more complex than it being Trump's fault. Not excusing the man, not that I endorse him or follow him in any way, nor any politician for that matter. But how is it his fault that people make their own decisions?

That's what I got from your answer

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Protestors.

Lemme guess. . . peaceful protestors?

I doubt they were peaceful. Nor do I agree with anyone on this. The whole thing is a big mess.

But last I checked, civilized countries don't kill rioters with snipers.... Just sayin.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Just because someone doesn't agree with the actions of the Israeli government doesn't make them anti Semitic.

I think Jeremy Corbyn and some of his Labour MPs have found that not to be the case.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: Metallicus
Lots of people are overreacting because of their long term hatred for the Jewish people and Israel. At the end of the day it won’t affect anyone in any tangible way where the U.S. embassy is located.

It is a big to do about nothing by small minded people who are going out of their way to find something to be angry about.

Life goes on...

The anger is NOT at Jews or Israel but the Israeli authorities for mindlessly killing people again and I'm sure live will go on for you, safely tucked within your bubble of ignorance

Lets not pretend that the Arab world didn't immediately declare war on Israel, kicking off the 6 day war, when the UN decided to make Israel a state.

Its like history repeats itself with the feelings regarding the embassy move.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Just because someone doesn't agree with the actions of the Israeli government doesn't make them anti Semitic.

I think Jeremy Corbyn and some of his Labour MPs have found that not to be the case.

I'll take things politicians say I disagree with for 500.

link   

Civilized countries don't drone weddings either.

No one is innocent on this planet.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

He likes to go in, after tearing down old treaties, with an outrageous demand then negotiate a better deal.

Here

He's also mentioned withdrawing from several other agreements. Whether that meets your definition of treaty, I'll leave that up to you. However, most people agree that agreements between nations are basically the same thing as a "treaty."

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

So, maybe, you should be more critical of Congress and their failing to ratify sh*t...

In any case, the Paris Accords I linked should satisfy your "inquiring" mind if you're too dense to understand that moving the embassy is a BIG f'ing deal as relates to many agreements/treaties worldwide (I won't do google for you again).

The climate accord was non-binding. So if anything, it was a treaty in spirit.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

How is it on his hands?

Simple answer.

If Trump hadn't decided to move The Embassy, the protest wouldn't have happened.

No protest equals no death.

Trump equals relocation equals protest equals death QED.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Here

Also, See:

Congre ss' Abdication

Voluntary. Not binding in any fashion.
And I refuse to get into that sham....
So does Trump
Failure to ratify ? Its called choice , Bub . The US is under no obligation to follow the rest of the world . Ever. We dont give a rat's rear

You seem to have misjudged my beliefs...

That says all I need to know about you.

Your facts were wrong. I called you out after you asked for proof of Trump "tearing down," old treaties.. You called me, "Bub."

11k posts and mod status doesn't mean you're above getting called out for BS.

Thank you, drive through.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

How is it on his hands?

Simple answer.

If Trump hadn't decided to move The Embassy, the protest wouldn't have happened.

No protest equals no death.

Trump equals relocation equals protest equals death QED.

So no one should ever do anything because; protestors and people might get offended.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So no one should ever do anything because; protestors and people might get offended.

That's when the art of Diplomacy comes into play.

Something Trump clearly doesn't have.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Civilized countries don't drone weddings either.

No one is innocent on this planet.

OK gotchya. So we can't disagree with their actions because we're bad too. Duly noted.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Let's say you were opposed to a marketing chain opening in your neighborhood.

You can't compare the illegal Israeli settlements and Palestinian occupation to a Walmart opening up in the neighborhood, threatening mom and pop shops!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join