It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 captain 'deliberately evaded radar' during final moments of doomed flight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Aviation experts believe they may have solved the mystery of the disappearance of flight MH370, saying the 239 passengers and crew were the victims of a deliberate, criminal act carried out by the plane’s captain.

MH370 captain 'deliberately evaded radar' during final moments of doomed flight

So much for the many conspiracy theories, in regards to the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
...plane was shot down
...plane entered a worm hole
...crash due to an onboard electrical fire
...plane flown to the United States military base on the atoll of Diego Garcia
...aliens
...plane crashed due to an act of terrorism
...plane was hijacked either electronically or by hijackers on the plane and landed on a remote island
...ran out of fuel and crashed into the ocean

However, it now seems that the pilot was set on killing himself and schemed a plan to avoid detection.

However, a panel of experts assembled for the Australian TV programme 60 Minutes says the evidence suggests Captain Zaharie Amad Shah executed a careful series of manoeuvres to evade detection and ensure the plane disappeared in a remote location.

Simon Hardy, a Boeing 777 instructor, said Captain Zaharie avoided detection by flying a careful course along the winding border between Malaysian and Thai air space, crossing in and out of radar cover on either side.

“So both of the controllers aren’t bothered about this mysterious aircraft. Cause it’s, ‘Oh, it's gone. It’s not in our space any more,’” he told the programme, which was broadcast on Sunday.

“If you were commissioning me to do this operation and try and make a 777 disappear, I would do exactly the same thing.” He also pointed out the Malaysian captain had made an unexplained turn to fly over his home town of Penang.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The diliberate criminal act of a magician?

Think we need the plane first

239 families left without closure
edit on Ram51418v36201800000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So much for the many conspiracy theories, in regards to the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

so thats it, you just buy their story?

I dont buy this being a deliberate act of murder/terrorism

He never showed suicidal or terroristic values
He had a family - why would he do this horrific act for his family to suffer and be ridiculed for the rest of their lives?
Why fly the plane so far for so long?
Flying between country borders to evade radar is exactly what you'd do if you wanted to steal the plane too

When this first occurred an Australian Scientist who tracks ships via their emissions signatures via Satellite said he could plot the planes course with the same method if the Aus Government released their satellite images OR allowed him to work with the team...

the government denied that request!

Seems to me, more people DONT want to find than plane than DO!

+13 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah Im not buying it.

Why not just ditch in the ocean asap?
Why bother with staying out of radar if the end goal is to suicide?

I remember hearing that there were quite a few people on board were staff of a company who were developing tech to make planes invisible to radar, was there any truth to that story?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I smell chit with that excuse of some strangers with a narrative.

that's my bird...I was there went it took off from Paine Field and disapproved of the wing dip......rooky pilots took forever to get to V2

but we can't find a triple 7.......horse feathers

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

WRONG...from July, 2016:

Exclusive: MH370 Pilot Flew a Suicide Route on His Home Simulator Closely Matching Final Flight

New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the plane’s captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, conducted a simulated flight deep into the remote southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished under uncannily similar circumstances. The revelation, which Malaysia withheld from a lengthy public report on the investigation, is the strongest evidence yet that Zaharie made off with the plane in a premeditated act of mass murder-suicide.

The newly unveiled documents, however, suggest Malaysian officials have suppressed at least one key piece of incriminating information. This is not entirely surprising: There is a history in aircraft investigations of national safety boards refusing to believe that their pilots could have intentionally crashed an aircraft full of passengers. After EgyptAir 990 went down near Martha’s Vineyard in 1999, for example, Egyptian officials angrily rejected the U.S. National Transport Safety Board finding that the pilot had deliberately steered the plane into the sea. Indonesian officials likewise rejected the NTSB finding that the 1997 crash of SilkAir 185 was an act of pilot suicide.

Previous press accounts suggest that Australian and U.S. officials involved in the MH370 investigation have long been more suspicious of Zaharie than their Malaysian counterparts. In January, Byron Bailey wrote in The Australian: “Several months after the MH370 disappearance I was told by a government source that the FBI had recovered from Zaharie’s home computer deleted information showing flight plan waypoints … my source … left me with the impression that the FBI were of the opinion that Zaharie was responsible for the crash.”

nymag.com...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

that would mean he wanted to be blamed....knowing his simulator would be found.......

TOO MARGINAL

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

However, it now seems that the pilot was set on killing himself and schemed a plan to avoid detection.

How does that make sense?

Would that not be the one scenario where detection did not matter in the slightest?

To me - yes, to me, the conspiracist - this only strengthens the theory that MH370 was hijacked and subsequently landed somewhere for some reason.

If you want to make people THINK the plane is downed, while secretly landing it, you have the one scenario where avoiding detection really, really matters.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Yep. I agree with you on this. Why not just spear it in at the first given moment if the end goal was suicide? Odd?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
I agree, if it was a suicide job it makes no sense to be trying to evade radar, you would just fly straight into the sea. Evading radar suggests plane theft, so military air base is, for me, still the likely answer. Was there not some sort of message that got out after, from someone who was on the flight, that suggested they were in a building, which made the air base the logical option?

Interesting the authorities were not willing to release the satellite data so the dude could help trace the flight path. I didn't know of this, but it sure adds weight to the plane theft and military base theory.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the plane’s captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah

well, if the Malaysian Police say so, I guess its certain!

No wait.. if someone had the power/inside connections/desire to steal this plane and make it disapear and curtail investigations for this many years.. im pretty sure its not difficult for them to

a) plant the fake software history
b) lie and say it was there
c) misrepresent the data

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

so thats it, you just buy their story?

I dont buy this being a deliberate act of murder/terrorism

He never showed suicidal or terroristic values
He had a family - why would he do this horrific act for his family to suffer and be ridiculed for the rest of their lives?
Why fly the plane so far for so long?
Flying between country borders to evade radar is exactly what you'd do if you wanted to steal the plane too

When this first occurred an Australian Scientist who tracks ships via their emissions signatures via Satellite said he could plot the planes course with the same method if the Aus Government released their satellite images OR allowed him to work with the team...

the government denied that request!

Seems to me, more people DONT want to find than plane than DO!

There was another couple of scientists who had deduced the location of the plane crash through the use of underwater accoustic arrays used by the military to detect submarines. He was able to use the publicly available data and look for the sound of a surface impact.

gizmodo.com...
io9.gizmodo.com...

www.smh.com.au...
If a large aircraft like a jumbo jet runs out of fuel, it will glide for around 18 minutes.

Other researchers had drift buoys in the area, which followed the same drift as the flaperon:

www.duncansteel.com...

"The intent of this post has simply been to outline a possible chain of events that lead to a crash into the ocean by MH370 at a location near 23°S 102°E. "

But those coordinates are opposite the midpoint of the two known possible coordinates:
ogleearth.com...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

That article's headline is close to bougs.

1)
The article itself says that there is no evidence whatsoever that he was suicidal

2)
The data points form the simulated flight and the known flight does not match. Like at all. They appear to intersect, but that is it. The flight path shown in the article is projected based on the simulation.

It is PURE speculation that the supposed route on the simulator - of which they have only random, recovered data points - was a 'simulated suicide run'.

There is nothing - nothing whatsoever - to back it up other than the data points itself, and we know that the route in question is only one of many, many routes that this prolific DIY-youtuber had flown in his 'elaborate home-built flight' simulator.

So, yeah, this article is selling a narrative, that it don't find or present facts to support.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yep,OK...let's just go with that,nice and easy,officials say so. Must be true right.
Now,who was on board
With what knowledge of what tech?
Where were they going?
Gee,I don't know,maybe one man wanted to kill a few hundred people when he could have done it on his own,while not evading radar...while not flying a plane...while not acting in a way that might draw conspiracy to his selfishly plans end?
There's more to it I'd say.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What if something on the plane was worth a lot of money. The pilot depressurized the cabin to kill the passengers. Then he flew to a rendezvous point, ditched the cargo near a waiting boat and then parachuted himself to safety. The plane ran out of fuel and crashed.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Everyone knows MH370 landed on an island, was stripped and repainted, then was “shot” down over the Ukraine a few months later.

If you want to find the passengers look in Dubai or any other middle eastern country with a lot of slaves. The tech people who were on board are probably now working for whoever was behind it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone knows MH370 landed on an island, was stripped and repainted, then was “shot” down over the Ukraine a few months later.

Really? Didn't know that.

Anything else that: "everybody knows", about this mystery?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

And what is this evidence?

how do we know its not manufactured evidence? Much time has passed in which they could have contrived the evidence.

With what evidence is all other theories and established facts which may conflict with this 60 minutes report, thereby eliminated.

Remember, the Australian Govt told the Australian people the evidence of underground bunkers in Afghanistan used by Osama bin laden was INCONTROVERTIBLE, but as we all know, it was later proven to be a lie because no such bunkers were ever found.

Television companies are in the business of putting out whatever the owner wants put out unless what it puts out is not sensitive to the ideologial views of the station owner.

Remember, the media these days has become the public prosecutor.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Has Malaysia airlines and all the other airlines in the world established and implemented processes and procedures to require all pilots to have an immediate pre-flight psychological interview before bording the plane?

If not why not?

If not, is Australian 60 minutes going to raise this a matter of great importance and put the heat on this matter if it has not been progressed by raising it in subsequent editions of the program?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you want to find the passengers look in Dubai or any other middle eastern country with a lot of slaves. The tech people who were on board are probably now working for whoever was behind it.

or .... they were all flown out over the vast indian ocean and "off borded" out the back door.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join