It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Through the drinking glass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don't share my beer neither. You crazy???

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I hear that man.... but seriously

You drink coke?

Stuff will kill ya...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Cut. It. Out!

I don't want to be your friend. I don't want to hang out. I may not be a bad person, but I'm not a nice person. I don't want to be. Just step off!

Why is it so hard to understand that I want to be alone. It's all I've known and you don't get to change a habit of 15 years. Stop flattering your BS ego.

I don't need to share beers with you. I share beers with me, and I'm far more interesting to drink with than you. Mr. Gin and Mrs. Tonic got my back, so I don't need to be your 'bro.'

I don't care about your happy life, your merry family, your nice house, your weekend BBQ's. I don't want to know about softball leagues, karaoke bars, burger joints, paintball guns, fishing excursions, or speedboat races.

Stop with the invitations! Your stupid life is different than my stupider life and I don't want no parts mixing, other than my rum and coke.

Stop trying to involve me, include me, befriend me, or even save me! I drink alone and that's the way it is. I know you don't understand. Good! That's why ignorance is your friend here, because it won't be me.

Jeezuz happy kite-flying Christ! Stop asking and let me alone to do the only thing in the world that gives me even a little joy.

Hey N. B? I don't wanna drink, run, eat or meet with you. So, that's cool.

And you don't even have to reply... Have whatever kinda day you want....

*shhhh: "I wasn't even here!" Poof!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There comes a time when typing words, or having a conversation will be difficult, at this point, the sh(SNIP) sayers will tell you to stop drinking and go home, they are wrong, this is the point when you actually drink more, and when being alone, it is an easier decision to make, so yes, its awesome to be able to accurately manage the level of overall drunkness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join