It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyway for a regular person/civilian to track down & actually make contact with aliens on earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: one4all

That's a really crappy way to get DNA!

No different than a Dr. hitting your funny bone to make your body react autonomously ....lol....it is simply the same process Dr.Ho uses with his little electrical pulse machine...kinda the same but different....lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have a difficult if not impossible to prove notion that the "realness" of reality varies with how many of the reality bubbles of different living things are intertwining at any given moment.

Assuming that what we experience is not a total illusion, we each exist in our own individual bubbles of reality that consist of what we personally experience with our senses, our memories, our ongoing internal voice(s), and whatever information we're able to receive and incorporate into our own thoughts from other living things. The density of reality gets higher nearer your physical body, and gets less dense the further away from your body you get (hypothetically, or course, unless OBEs are a real thing). So, you stick your finger in fire and it hurts. That's real. Black holes? It's all third or forth hand information, and you'll never, ever see one, so black holes will never be more than a theory to you made up of abstractions. That's less real.

Anyway, if you want to experience something paranormal, such as UFOs and aliens, a good thing to do would be to try to separate yourself from all other people as much as possible, so their intersecting reality bubbles don't intrude on yours. The farther away from other people you get, the less dense reality becomes, and that sometimes allows half-real or fantastical things to manifest themselves more easily. That's why people see more Sasquatches and UFOs when they're out in the woods. The reality density of cities is too high.

So do a lot more camping as far out into the wilderness as you can manage. Even if you don't encounter any supernatural entities or aliens, you'll get some good, fresh air and exercise.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So ive been thinking about this subject for a while what started it was a friend was abducted and lost 7 hours w no memory and put 2 1/2 miles away from original location i wanted to go back to the spot where he was "dropped off at" and kind of stake it out to see if there were other people dropped in the same location he was too freaked out and wouldn't go back or tell me the exact location so there's that scenario

also the orbs in the NC mountains where people have gone missing to actually go up the mountain and get close a full investigation like.
or the report of Nordics in a shop ive read somewhere dont know how true but what if they were to frequent certain locations??

What about the news broadcast with a high speed camera in denver where the UFO made a sharp right turn and disapearred into what looked like a smoke stack ...in the middle of a city!

Anyone know of anyone who has tracked these stories down to conclusion/ contact?? id really like to know.

If you're interested in passive contact, the message encoded in FRB121102 is not sufficiently decoded, yet.

I still back that FRB121102 is artificially constructed.

I have a suspicion that it has 3D positioning information encoded within it. (Based on characteristics that we have observed with the signal.)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join