It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL cop beats daughter in front of school staff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Crime pays with a paid vacation.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: notsure1
My 6th grade principal did worse to me with a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it..

Worse than a punch in the face?

I was paddled to. Never was worse than a punch to the face.

I Dont know man one time i got 6 swats .. When you are 12 and a grown man swats you 6 times with a wooden paddle it hurts..

Im not saying what he did was ok at all. Im just saying boy have times changed.

When we were kids the neighbor could smack your ass for being disrespectful..

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah, f**k that guy.

Nothing else needs to follow, other than I should probably be concerned about anyone who has had to have an encounter with him on a back road.

My heart goes out to that poor girl.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Then your principle was a POS.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The upside: after getting paddled you can still chew normally, and don't have blood dripping down the back of your throat for 3 days.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Another one of my real life stories. Our Juvenile Court Judge had picked up her 12 year old son from school.
Just the two of them in the car, and an argument commenced. It escalated, and while she was driving the car, he punched her on the arm, (hard as he could) and then spit in her face.

She said she pulled the car over, got out and opened the passenger door, pulled him out, and said "I beat the shIt out of him, and threw him the back seat".

Then, knowing that it had been seen by passerbys, she lit a cigarette and leaned up against the car waiting for the police to come. She said she was going to tell them "take me and book me, whatever you need to do, but my son is not going to spit in my face".

She waiting around for the cops about 30 minutes, but they never came.

Yep. She was our Judge. Think what you will. True story.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
No excuse. I have had this conversation with my wife recently. There are 2 types of parents. Those who like to yell and those who do it for affect because you have to. Talking softly does not always work. Sometimes you may have to 'scare' your kids but you should not enjoy it. This guy does. Scumbag.

I don't care if he is a cop, doctor or garbageman NO ONE should hit a child like that. Belt to the ass. Some may disagree and I do not do it to my kids but if that is a parents preference it is their choice and is not abuse. I remember getting a paddle once and made sure it never happened again in 4th grade. I was more afraid to tell my parents i got in trouble because they would be disappointed in me getting in trouble to being with.

My first thought was imagine wtf this guy does at home to her and any other kids or even his wife.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What the HELL was that?

Why did no one else in the room, or in the rooms near to it, intervene in that situation? It is the duty of all people of sound conscience and compassion, to prevent this sort of event coming to pass, and to intercede whenever it does. Clearly, some of the people in that room, need their attitudes re-adjusting.

One of them needs their damned arms breaking.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Wow. The woman at the desk look so casual.

she should've picked that monitor up, and broke it over his F'n head, multiple times.....

Well let's face it she would be charged for assault.

She could have at least reacted though and shown some emotion, that nasty piece of work really roughed his daughter up, that closed fist punch to the jaw was full on.

This thread is disturbingly quiet are people OK with this behavior.....

I'll take the charge if that means protecting that girl from that monster....
sometimes doing the right thing isn't always doing the right thing...
edit on 15/5/18 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

and what exactly do you mean by "this behavior" I'm sure you would've done the same as the secretary, just sit there and watch. I'm coming to that conclusion by your comment. don't be such a coward... the only way to deal with an attacker like that is speed, surprise, and violence of action. it would be in the defense of another, she probably wouldn't be charged, guessing that wouldn't be a chance your soft ass would take?
edit on 15/5/18 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I wish I was as hard as you, you are my hero....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join