It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL cop beats daughter in front of school staff

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Officer Raymond Rosario... ...was filmed grabbing the girl by her hair, punching her in the face, and hitting her with a belt.

the school notified the Department of Children and Families, who in turn called the police.

Rosario, who has been suspended with pay... ...has been charged with one count of felony child abuse.
Source

Officer Rosario has plead not guilty to the felony child abuse charge, and his hearing is set for Tuesday. Apparently there is a possibility that he could avoid having a criminal conviction on his record and end up returning to work. I'm hoping, however, that he's found guilty. If he acts this way in public in front of other people, I can only imagine what life must be like inside his home behind closed doors. As someone who had to grow up with an abusive police officer for a father, I sympathize with the girl. I know exactly what it's like to have a father like this. Rage-filled psychopaths like him are the reason jails exist.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Wow. The woman at the desk look so casual.

+10 more 
posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Jesus.

Having a domestic should exclude him from firearm ownership. Which precludes his employment

If this doesnt happen its another case of cops being more equal.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Back in the day, we'd take a guy like him out behind the woodshed and beat him to within an inch of his life.

Now you got your "court of laws".

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is so wrong. This is also indicative of the type of personality shared by many law enforcement officers. He is on camera abusing his daughter. What jury could find him not guilty? That poor girl. I feel bad knowing she has probably suffered even worse behind closed doors.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Back in the day, we'd take a guy like him out behind the woodshed and beat him to within an inch of his life.

I think we need to return to this. When the courts have failed the people so many times before, maybe we need to take matters into our own hands.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
My 6th grade principal did worse to me with a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Scumbags like this are the reason people feel nervous and not protected when they see police. Whoever saw fit to let this guy loose on society with a gun should be fired as well.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Officer Rosario has plead not guilty to the felony child abuse charge, and his hearing is set for Tuesday.

What’s he gonna claim for punching a teenaged girl in the face? Self-defense?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Officer Rosario has plead not guilty to the felony child abuse charge, and his hearing is set for Tuesday.

Perhaps it was self defense, she gave him the evil eye and scared him into action, he has a family to go home to and needed to defend himself.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Stop resisting..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Its Florida...

There is a very good reason I never want to return to the state I grew up in unless its to visit my dad.

I don't know if its the heat, the humidity, or the weather but crazy breeds there... best thing I ever did was leave that state.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

he felt threatened... that normally works.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

He was "Standing his ground" obviously.
Ugh, father of the year here is probably due for a promotion the way things go in this world.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Typical roid rage asshole cop.
Steer clear of the city where he works as the fuzz or you will get the same treatment for stepping on a crack in the sidewalk.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
my stomach turns when I see this video, and of course relieved of duty with pay? why did the staff at the school just stand by and watch this happen, they are just as guilty for standing by and watching as far as I'm concerned... Cop or not, if this happened in front of me, I would've been beating the skin of that psycho, that was just sick. and it took two weeks for anything too happen to him. the wheels of justice just turn way too slow in this country with crap like this. what the F is wrong with all these people.... MY GOD!!!! I just can't even begin to share how outraged I am by this dirt bag...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

gave ya a star, but hate to one up ya here.....
whats that old saying? "one bullet, one cure"
I would have no compunction putting one between his eyes...
edit on 14/5/18 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

she should've picked that monitor up, and broke it over his F'n head, multiple times.....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: Atsbhct

she should've picked that monitor up, and broke it over his F'n head, multiple times.....

Well let's face it she would be charged for assault.

She could have at least reacted though and shown some emotion, that nasty piece of work really roughed his daughter up, that closed fist punch to the jaw was full on.

This thread is disturbingly quiet are people OK with this behavior.....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
My 6th grade principal did worse to me with a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it..

Worse than a punch in the face?

I was paddled to. Never was worse than a punch to the face.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join