It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolinas ~ Lianbradach England what is it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Thanks. It was the best I can do with a Samsung $100 Android phone. I have since found several links to what we saw. No, not the pics I posted but the multi-color objects. I am trying to find a reporter who ran a story on the same things we saw back in 2003 and I hope he will speak with me. Forget about going to FEDS or even the mainstream guys on UFO stuff as they are all in it for $$$$$ or they are part of the whatever part. One constant in this entire UFO investigative process is that no one ever links similar objects observed throughout the world. Just bits and pieces. Mainstream media continues to mock, downplay or ignores the really good stuff just like the US DOD aircraft sightings from years ago. Everything is always ha ha ha. Well, BS to that. I am intrigued by what we saw and I want to know. Was it a military psyop's? I doubt it. Planets no. Stars refraction of light? No no. Planes, no. Space Station? No as we saw [7] at once.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
double post
edit on 7-6-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

We know what we saw and they were not planes, stars or planets.

Just a post before this you say

I will not let this go until its resolved.

If you know what you saw then whats to resolve?

I called it a freaking mother ship when I should have referred to it as a white anomaly.

at least you would get some serious discussion then, calling it a mother-ship with that pic indicates you have some issues upstairs.

Lets stop with the foolishness like these ongoing 100 year old UFO mysteries that remain unsolved.

which ongoing 100 year old unresolved UFO mystery?

Aurora, Texas? that was a bit over a 100 years but there about's.

Sure, like I will drop to my knees and pray for Jesus. Well Go @&^* yourselves. Bottom line is I reached out for help on identification and all I get back is useless junk and garbage.

well since that all you put in then what else do expect to get out?

Ever wonder why NONE of these so called sightings are never connected by anyone?

what sightings?

connect them to what?

Don't look for me to write another article on the above when I piece it all together as this site is a CLOWN show.

So you just admitted that you are clown?

I will either keep it to myself or become a Minister and sell it that way.

Nah,

Ministers are crap,

You should become a King or better yet a god with amazing superpowers.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Were the smaller objects moving in identical choreography with each other?

If so,that would more likely indicate they were the result of a prismatic refraction, given that they were different colors. I understand you looked at them with binoculars, but if the prism source was far enough away, that wouldn't matter.

So, perhaps it was a comet or space debris with high ice or glass content. It was prismatically separating light very far away into distinct multicolor anomalies.

This description doesn't forego any of your argument, and would offer a common explanation that would accommodate this same sighting being seen by others in different times and locations.

Who knows? Not me. You didn't give me enough positioning information. Exact coordinates, exact times, degree of sky and direction. Then I could check and see if there was something there we knew about.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Keep an open mind and oh, see the pic attached. Why are Boeing 777 Fight Operation Manuals and others in a dumpster?

Probably some airline worker just cleaning out a closet. I had a friend who was a purser on different airlines and he had stacks of those manuals and their revisions at home about different planes since overseeing security procedures was one of his responsibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join