It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolinas ~ Lianbradach England what is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is a pic of the "mother ship" it was taken by my cell phone from my boat dock on Lake Murray, SC. It first appeared in the sky towards Augusta, GA. Over the course of an hour it moved towards Seneca, SC [Clemson University] the ISS is heading the opposite direction than this ship is moving. The pic has bee zoomed in at 700 magnification via the faststone image viewer software. I placed the phone on the frame of my dock to prevent an out of focus image.

This is the Lianbradach England pic

I witnessed a bizarre event on Friday May 4, 21018 in the South Western sky along with several relatives between 8:45PM and 10:00PM EST. in South Carolina . It involved up to seven [7] multicolored [red, blue, green, yellow and white] round entities along with a transforming white "mother" ship? having 5 retangular windows. These objects were NOT stars as all FIVE colors were visible with binoculars at the same time and they would flash their colors at random like a police car . The Binoculars are powerful enough to see Jupiter's moons. Two were following the "mother ship" [pictures attached] then stopped. That's when bursts of energy like heat lightening were seen [flash] in outer space. What happened next was and is the real story and all of us saw the same thing. The multicolored entities were zig zaging all over the place as if they were controlled by a mouse on a PC. Up, down, left, right, diagonally and rotationally. Days after I thought about it and could have it been a war in space?

At first we thought that the white light was a planet or the International Space Station. That's when I took a look at the white object with binoculars and saw what I perceived as five horizontal retangular windows. They were black like a human DNA chart. The others also looked at the objects with the binoculars and they all confirmed as to what I saw. What we witnessed was so bizarre we thought it was possibly a Holographic image, laser or military aircraft but they were way too far out in space. We also had two commercial jets fly over [9:45PM - 10:00PM] while all of this was happening and the entities were way above the jets.

No drugs or boos. however i cant explain what was in the Zorba's pizza
edit on 13-5-2018 by Jake56 because: Add the England Pic

edit on 13-5-2018 by Jake56 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2018 by Jake56 because: 2nd attempt to add pic

edit on 13-5-2018 by Jake56 because: 2nd attempt to add the second picture

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/5/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

THIS IS A PIC OF THE "MOTHER SHIP"

Cool

So Nibiru Confimed ?

edit on 13-5-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Sounds interesting.

Don't mind the Trolls, they're always hungry for attention around here.

I'm curious, is there a place called Lianbradach England in South Carolina? I'm just curious, is that a town? A restaurant? The name of a friend?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

LIANBRADACH ENGLAND is a town in England. It has nothing to do with the USA or South Carolina. I connected the story as the both images are somewhat strange

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
There is a LLANBRADACH in Wales. But no Welshman would say that was England.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Quite right Disraeli! Llanbradach is actually in South Wales. The description of that incident is here... It does sound similar to the OP's sighting.

ufostalker.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not trolling in pointing out that is perhaps the worst picture of a UFO I have ever seen. It is TERRIBLY pixelated to the point that it provides no useful information. In the Hynek scale, this is the lowest as a "nocturnal light." It is what it is and I'm fine with it as long as someone doesn't come along and claim aliens from space.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Welsh villages touted as English? I'm retreating to my safe space.

Enjoyed the OP.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

This is the another pic of the object as taken from the Samsung Android phone. I did the best I could with what I had. This does make me want to go out and spend $2500 for a short range telescope and camera. Can you see the geometric shape?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
oh god, you can see the pixels!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Er - no.
There is zero detail visible in the photo's you've shown.
I'm not sure why you jump to the conclusion that it's a "mother ship" in your original post either...?

Schuyler hit the nail on the head with their comment.
Look at the images objectively - you can literally count the pixels...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I assume it is because our poster saw it with their own eyes, the description of what happened would make me think 'mother ship' also since the other ones appeared to accompany it. Wish I could've seen it, it will be awesome if someone catches these events on high quality recording someday.
Good job describing it and thank you for sharing with us! That's pretty neat that so many of you got to see it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I and others saw what we saw. None of us are backing down. We saw with and without binoculars. Through the binoculars we saw a morphing entity having a geometric structure. Lie Detector Test anyone? I will take it. The pics are what they are. I called it a freaking mother ship when I should have referred to it as a white anomaly. Since its a digital camera the object becomes pixelated. OK, so I get a trial software called Perfectly Clear and then zoom it with Fastone Image viewer. So now the object has a geometric shape as a Octagon. More pixelation, software capacity, glitch., garbage, junk, etc. etc. I am doing this for us not you to determine what we saw. Keep an open mind and oh, see the pic attached. Why are Boeing 777 Fight Operation Manuals and others in a dumpster?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I will not let this go until its resolved. This is what the [7] flashing entities looked like:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56

I will not let this go until its resolved. This is what the [7] flashing entities looked like:

www.youtube.com...

Well, its a dot that looks exactly like what a distant plane or planet/star would look like. Nothing more we can say really.
edit on 19-5-2018 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to: merka

We know what we saw and they were not planes, stars or planets. Lets stop with the foolishness like these ongoing 100 year old UFO mysteries that remain unsolved. Sure, like I will drop to my knees and pray for Jesus. Well Go @&^* yourselves. Bottom line is I reached out for help on identification and all I get back is useless junk and garbage. I thought that I placed enough fact in the text but obviously its either above the Space Cadets on this post or they are part of the ongoing cycle of never ending mysteries. Ever wonder why NONE of these so called sightings are never connected by anyone? Including the so-called PROS? Either they are in it for the money or they are in on it or both. You? I have already found concurrent observations of the exact same things across the globe. Going back to 2004. Some or all on video. Some or all reported to MUFON or other organizations. All came back unexplained. FYI I was trained back in the day by DODIG and NCIS tactics. My investigations were ranked high enough that President Regan was briefed daily on the issue until the FEDS sanitized same. I know my stuff.

Don't look for me to write another article on the above when I piece it all together as this site is a CLOWN show. I will either keep it to myself or become a Minister and sell it that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Is that the best you can come up with? Pixels! No kidding as that's what a digital phone will capture. You think we were faking this? Sure like we have a $5000 camera just waiting for the next spaceship to come by. I have found video of what we saw but ATS Space Cadets will probably blow it off as ice crystals, cookie crumbs, space dust, cheese curds or some other bunch of %&@%&@. Too bad the alphabet agencies wont help and ATS is loaded with them. SAFOL

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I saw two bright orb somethings for two and a half min in April 2009 at 6:30 + am. Another local person saw something over the Lake Murray dam tree line, they said it was square the size of a car. Another person saw something down town in 1976 they got out to look at it and almost got hit by a car. Another person saw something north of Columbia by a bridge. Another person claimed some things but they have dementia now. Another person I met at Myrtle beach saw something over the ocean from their balcony with other people. So people are seeing weird stuff here in SC the last five decades. Some of your neighbors, friends, people you work with will start telling you stories. Just ask! I realize there will never be any resolved answers. Life moves on. Only you know what you saw, it doesn't matter what anyone else says to you about it.
edit on 2-6-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

FYI I was trained back in the day by DODIG and NCIS tactics. My investigations were ranked high enough that President Regan was briefed daily on the issue until the FEDS sanitized same. I know my stuff

If your as highly trained as you say you are, then why did you come to a "clown site" for help?

And what does the picture of flight manuals in a dumpster have to do with the price of fish?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

i dont think its a fake, just that its a horrible picture thats impossible to analyze

top topics

<<   2 >>

join