It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airfest 2018 MacDill AFB A-10 and F-22 Demonstrations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, yesterday I got turned around while waiting two hours on the road due to the base reaching capacity. I was a bit disappointed, but it was my own fault for not being in line by 8AM. I hope anybody else that was turned around managed to make it back today. Mother's day plans prevented us from making it today.

In any case, the A-10 and F-22 were making flight demos yesterday. I did manage to see the A10 flying around while I was on Dale Mabry trudging along in line. They were supposed to have some Mq-9 Reapers on display, that would have been the first time I seen them. I'll go back in 2020 I guess, hopefully they do not do it on a holiday weekend again.

We saw the plumes of smoke from Dale Mabry lol! Man this was too badass, I can't believe I missed it!

A live Stream will be up for the res of the day. Enjoy yall for those who arent lucky enough to live nearby!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
13 minutes of the 22.......love it

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I swear that thing was moon walking! I feel like that thing can probably secretly fly in space and it just has not been disclosed.

top topics

join