It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 years from Fatima apparitions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
In rural Portugal at the time in fact in most of Portugal and Spain in the early 1900s the church's was the go to place for answers. During the visions Lucia and cousins were arrested and interviewed by the local mayor and the parish priest. To be fair to Lucia although she never mentioned Mary of the bible she did keep to her story despite pressure from her family and the church. Resulting in her predicting the date and time of the last event the miracle of the sun. The Parish priest put together a written report for the Bishop and ultimately Rome he detailed Lucia's testimony again not once making any reference to the Mary of the bible. However, he did say he thought whatever it was that happened in his opinion it was demonic. Lucia's cousins both died a year later from the Spanish flu and Lucia was whisked away by Jesuits and given a vow of silence. It was eleven year later she wrote her memoirs and makes the claim of Mary and prophesies, you only have to look what was happening in the world at the time with the Bolsheviks and Russia to see why the RC church dreamt up the prophecies. If you can cut through the mass of Catholic narrative you will find the real story.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

I have found the truth for myself, and wrote it in a number of threads. OL Fatima came to tell us of extraterrestrial reality. That is very inconvenient truth and therefore was suppressed. As of the Vatican they know it for centuries it is not a news for them. However, their delay to tell the truth makes them obsolete. What use if they tell us on Day 2 after the Contact, but you know, we always perceived the angels and demons as ET of different polarity...F.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Your's truly had one of these Feminine Apparitions, back in May 1967. I pegged it as Paelus Athena, due to the scuzzy gray cloudy "Aegis", surrounding the figure's bodice. It happened on a Friday evening, and was within 18 hrs. of the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Fatima events. The beginning came with a dose of World Karma, which drove me, psychically, into the cracks of the sidewalk. I felt a coed dying, from a gentle pressure between her ears. I stumbled into an intersection, and this action diverted a Jaguar XK E roadster, just like the one Prince Harry and his bride left their wedding in. My spooked white Jag had to take the opposite lane in a Y, and shortly afterwards was totaled. The coed, died later that night, in the Univ. Health Center. I did manage to warn the nearby Girls' Dorm's R.A. about one of their charges needing sophisticated medical procedures, to save her life.

Fast forward another fifty years, and in, IIRC, Kentucky, there was a terrible auto wreck, where a family perished, and this same "stairway to Heaven" opened up beyond that wreck scene. I only got ten words from the Apparition, back in 1967, "You have done enough, you may be on your way". So I kind of wimped out, and returned over thirty miles away to my parents home, for the rest of the weekend. I felt that I would only muddy the waters if I hung around, ragging on the Health Center's personnel. But the old nurse, only put that coed to bed for observation, and she never woke up, the next morning. There wasn't any visible wound, only the cryptic warning from the Dorms' R.A.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Thank you for sharing your experience!

As the events in the Koreas unfold, we should be ready for Everything. Kim has more bombs and better rockets than USA had at the end of the WW2. Perhaps, China and Russia will wait and see what Kim will do alone. Instead of a total war.

I wonder, why didn't all those popes consecrate Russia if Our Lady indeed asked for such thing? Or were Lucia's words misinterpreted again? You know, a simple prayer and the era of peace coming? Perhaps there wasn't such requirement at all. Anyway soon we will see it.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pope Francis failed to reform what was originally intended by his election. Indeed he changed some people, mostly retired. Merged some offices. is that the big reform everyone expected?

He entered into multiple scandals with interviews where his words were not quoted exactly. The last one of the gay people. Others included the existence of hell, etc. That is intentional jesuit trap. Why didn't he elaborate of the green martians, if the jesuits in Arizona detect multiple flying objects?

Where is the Fatima secret? Where is the consecration of Russia if such was ever asked by Our Lady? Instead, he consecrated personally in Fatima. That wasn't required.

He reached the limits for himself. At the age of 81 it is the right time for him to resign with dignity.

The next consistory is on June 29. The right time for him to tell the cardinals they have to elect someone else.

There is still time to avoid the predicament of Malachi and Fatima-official. Because, if it happens, that could mean the end of the Roman church. Not the end of the Catholic church though.

Before he resigns, he could still do some useful things. His resignation is inevitable, unless he wants to follow the death-watch of John Paul II. I guess no one wants that.

For example, he could appoint many more cardinals, not just archbishops. To break the status quo. The number of 120 was invented by John Paul II. The pope can override that number without any special new rulling, since he is not bound by his rulings or those of his predecessor.

In the past there were laity cardinals. Even women are not formally forbidden, since the cardinalate is not a sacrament of priesthood. He could appoint much younger people, zealous not corrupt ones, who will change the Catholic church in time. For now, it seems he stops where he intended to stop in advance.

Let not forget that the pope is also a sovereign monarch. In a time of political and economic crisis, there are many things that he could do. If he wants it.

edit on 25-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
The Hierarchal church system will survive the Destruction of the Vatican, O.K. But then either the Greek Orthodox, or the Russian Orthodox religious leaders will fill the vacuum. There are some really neat Russian Orthodox prophecies, even from the 20th Century, when they were under the burden of the Bolshevik Tyranny, in Russia, which are still tracking today.

A hallmark of Christianity is that God will enlighten the Saints and send Prophets, where and when needed, to fulfill his great works. Most of the U.S. Roman Catholic Church is moribund. And Europe's is already a mess, including the present Jesuit Pontiff's Vatican. So maybe the next great revival will indeed come from Holy Russia.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
June 12 may remain in history as turning point towards the era of peace.

It may happen that the consecration of John Paul II in 1984 was valid.
Russia moved thru a long way of conversion in a period of time during Gorbachev's perestroika.

And now it comes that the last dictatorship of North Korea chooses the path towards the coming peace.

Of course there is much more to be desired. And we wouldn't know whether the planetary changes are coming anyway. Look at the sun! (No, better not).

edit on 12-6-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hey Pope ... did you take enough time together with your perverted cardinal and bishops to write down the 4th fatima secret ? Because guess what, the Vatican won't get WW3 their way, as they did with WW1 and WW2.
... this time, better be prepared together with your british/malta knights imperialists crusaders ...

In the end of this story, the mistake of Mazzini and Garibaldi at Portapia allowing the Vatican to stand will not be repeated !
edit on 4-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1   >>

join