It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home From The Hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Missed this, glad to see you are back and feeling better. Limit the amount of Three Idiots interactions you have and you will certainly make a full recovery.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hope you're up and around in no time, MB.
...Our sammies aren't gonna make themselves.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Big hug for you Mama! Happy Mother's day lovely lady!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Glad to hear you're okay. Something similar happened to my mom a few years ago, actually while she was in the hospital for a diagnostic procedure. It was obviously good that it happened while she was there, but of course it was concerning nevertheless. These things happen and they're generally pretty good at treating them nowadays, if you live close to a good facility.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Best wishes! Hope you feel perfect soon!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So glad to hear you are all right and doing better.

Please, please take care of yourself. Find a good doctor even if it means you have some bills and make sure you get the best advice and care you can. The world is a richer place with you in it. I'm sure we can all agree.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Best wishes, Mama! Prayers for you and yours. Here's hoping that all will remain well. ATS is here for you.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Since I have been home I am sleeping a lot.I am awake for just
about 2 hours or so then it's back to bed.Again,I want to thank
you all for the support and prayers.Love you all,Mama

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You need the rest right now. We will be here when you have the time and strength. Hugs!

I set up a nice place for you to relax.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yikes! Glad to hear you are home and better. There's some members I haven't seen in a while and wonder "where are they?". You're one of them.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

OH MY mamabeth! I am glad your are ok.

Lots of love to you sweetie.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is what I had and this link will help anyone of you
who may have similar symptoms.

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Mama - are you on a type of medication that could be causing these episodes?

I had a serotinin syndrome attack years ago in which I wasn't able to think, words wouldn't come out of my mouth, I felt SUCH fear knowing something was wrong. My doctor had prescribed two serotonin antidepressants and told me it was safe to take when I questioned her. Called 911 and by the time they got to me the situation was gone.

I was on sleeping pills for 3 years for restless legs and body, as well as insomnia. I took them very, very carefully but decided I had had enough. To my surprise the massive and debilitating panic attacks, pounding heart (even when not having a panic attack) and strange brain sensations have completely left.

My doctor put me on Gabapentin for anxiety and pain (arthritis) and the first night I took it I had what presented as a lung embolism, which by the way is one of the rare side-effects, but in my case the blood work and ekg came back normal. So I refused to take it. Abilify make me feel like I wasn't "connected" to myself.

I thought I'd share in case it is of any help. I am so sorry you are going through this. It is terrifying enough when one's body doesn't function the way you know it should and does bizarre stuff, but when it involves one's brain and ultimate control centre then it is terrifying. I am praying for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join