It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evolution, the facts that inform the theory'?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

No problem, as I said, our interaction is amusing

EDIT
Sorry, I've read this a couple of times now, but don't understand the point you are attempting to articulate?

No wonder it's just Britain now

edit on 28-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

EDIT
The penny dropped lol, it's not 'Great' Britain anymore, I get it

'Great' just referred to the whole island though, it never meant 'fantastic' 'absolutely fabulous' etc lol
Thanks for the chuckle.
edit on 28-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Working not had a bank holiday off in 15 years.
But yeah notbad apart from that.
The op has been here for years under various guises and all of them has talked bollocks, he has been shown so much by many members but still continues to be ignorant.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Gutted mate, got loads of mates in the tourist industry here the same, no public holiday for them, but a few are on double time.
I like the OP's threads, they are fun because he is the troll, as edited out by mods in this OP, as I said, I saw it lol.
I dip in for amusement and just to generally point out that his creationist views are solely based on faith, when I can be arsed lol
People like the OP are cool as # on ATS, would be boring if we all thought the same.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Back attention seekin, how very CCG of you
As I said, I have faith, pointless offering you anything
Why do you NEED ME ccg
I don't get it

I don't need you

I may have a new thread coming soon, hang tight

Let me guess: it will be about evolution, you will once again ask for proof of it, lots of proof will once again be submitted, but you will - once again - refuse to admit that any of said proof is valid in any way shape or form.
How am I doing so far?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lol, it's lame ain't it

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Why do you NEED ME ccg
I don't get it

I don't need you

Let me guess: it will be about evolution, you will once again ask for proof of it, lots of proof will once again be submitted, but you will - once again - refuse to admit that any of said proof is valid in any way shape or form.
How am I doing so far?

What are you scared I have a question about science
You do know that's how science is carried out
Asking questions

Why does science scare so many of our evolutionist friends
Why do they hate science

Proof will be submitted ? what like bacteria loosing Genetic information, are actually de evolving, that's not proof of evolution, that's proof of antibiotic destroying the bacteria and the bacteria adapting by losing genetic information
The fossil record, the fossil record is not proof as many scientists will readily admit

So what else do you have, anything, any real proof

Come on Angry
edit on 28-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You need to prove all those accusations. At the moment it appears you are using the big lie fallacy, to try and appear to be credible. As opposed to yet another creationist zombie/

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Why do you NEED ME ccg
I don't get it

I don't need you

How am I doing so far?

Asking questions

Why do they hate science

Proof will be submitted ? what like bacteria loosing Genetic information, are actually de evolving, that's not proof of evolution, that's proof of antibiotic destroying the bacteria and the bacteria adapting by losing genetic information
The fossil record, the fossil record is not proof as many scientists will readily admit

Come on Angry

Right here is your opportunity to do what I’ve requested if you innumerable times... falsify the alleged science that you believe doesn’t stand up to to scrutiny. In this particular case, it should be extremely easy to do. Your claim is that bacteria LOSE genetic information and that this loss of genetic information is actually evidence of devolution. All you have to do is tell me what part of the genome was lost to make it antibiotic resistant and show that no new information was added. Are you willing to adhere to the demands you make of others?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You need to prove all those accusations. At the moment it appears you are using the big lie fallacy, to try and appear to be credible. As opposed to yet another creationist zombie/

I am not claiming science, you are
You need to prove the science, I can't prove a question

You are just being silly, or do you really think like that

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Why do you NEED ME ccg
I don't get it

I don't need you

How am I doing so far?

Asking questions

Why do they hate science

Come on Angry

Right here is your opportunity to do what I’ve requested if you innumerable times... falsify the alleged science that you believe doesn’t stand up to to scrutiny. In this particular case, it should be extremely easy to do. Your claim is that bacteria LOSE genetic information and that this loss of genetic information is actually evidence of devolution. All you have to do is tell me what part of the genome was lost to make it antibiotic resistant and show that no new information was added. Are you willing to adhere to the demands you make of others?

Pete, did you go to the ak school of science?
I asked a question, I can't prove a question

I have linked in this thread countless evolutionists stating factually the fossil record is a joke and redundant in relation to evidence
As for ak's bacteria, I am not wasting my time on stupid

If you don't want to or can't answer the questions, go away, have your sookie la la somewhere else

I am asking you directly to show me the FACTS THAT INFORM THE THEORY, you stated they were there
SO, where are they
You full of talk, run away, run far away, you make evolution look dumb by not answering the question asked in the op

Sorry Pete, I was a bit lazy, I hadn't read your reply completely, can you blame me, the constant drivel I read from you guys

Yeah, happy to answer the bacteria thing, when you show me the evidence regarding the op 😂
Or better you show me the new genetic information that was added to the superbug

Because YOU SAID
Yes Pete, YOU SAID the facts inform the theory
It's all about you
Run, hide, don't come back, just keep running Forrest run run run
edit on 29-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

the big lie fallacy, to try and appear to be credible. As opposed to yet another creationist zombie/

Oh NO, not the big LIE
Noindie, how about you show me the new genetic information the bacteria picked up on that Petri dish
I can just keep asking this question, maybe another thread based on this question, that's cool, that's a beauty, that's tomorrow

Insanity, you are just handing me weapons to attack you, you have no defense and give me the tools to ridicule you.

Show me the genetic information added to the bacteria, a new thread

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You are confusing amused contempt with fear. And no, I'm not going to get involved in your attempt to troll me. I've learnt my lesson. You have no intention of admitting that any proof whatsoever exists.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

So I come here and pose a question and you don't like it so
Feel free to go away

edit on 29-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Barcs

It gets boring asking for evidence and receiving replies like your, offering nothing substan..
Offering nothing at all

Want to reply to the op, of course not"......

Funny that, because it doesn't matter what I post. You will deny it no matter what. We have done this rodeo countless times, you are a fraud and a liar. Plain and simple. I gave a link with 30+ pieces of evidence that have been peer reviewed and tested via experiment and you couldn't refute a SINGLE one. Don't talk to be about not offering anything of substance. You are a hypocrite.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yep, the OP is in absolute denial, it's hilarious.
He's even admitted in my thread that his whole outlook is completely faith based, no evidence at all to support his creationist claims.
I respect his honesty in my thread though, 3 replies or so, but admission that all he has is faith so fair one.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

It gets boring asking for evidence and receiving replies like your, offering nothing substan..
Offering nothing at all

Want to reply to the op, of course not"......

Funny that, because it doesn't matter what I post. You will deny it no matter what. We have done this rodeo countless times, you are a fraud and a liar. Plain and simple. I gave a link with 30+ pieces of evidence that have been peer reviewed and tested via experiment and you couldn't refute a SINGLE one. Don't talk to be about not offering anything of substance. You are a hypocrite.

Then every other evolutionist who posted in this thread that there are no journal articles that state what I asked is a liar.
You are calling them liars

You are saying that you know better than those evolutionists who said the articles don't exist
You have them and have posted them and I can't find them, other evolutionists say those journals don't exist, yet they lie
BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED THEM

I am a hypocrit but you flat out lie or at least call other evolutionist stupid liars because they are all wrong and lied

You are the thread winner Barcs
You are my new evolutionist hero
You have just swallowed your foot up to your waste, yes waste

Clown army

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actually CCG I will do a thread on the science of creation
Just didn't want to participate in your thread

Maybe another creationist may beat me to it and I will join their thread

Just because I don't think your thread was worthy of my time or effort
I lied, tough for you

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Lol I look forward to it, nothing but speculative philosophical argument LMAO.
You've got nothing mate, but you are funny as # scraping the bottom of the barrel for 'evidence'

EDIT
But you already admitted in my thread that all you have is faith, so good luck with that lol, I can quote you if you like.
edit on 29-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You have just swallowed your foot up to your waste, yes waste

Waist, just saying

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You are talking about science. Thus you need to debate that. Not wave your faith around.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join