It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evolution, the facts that inform the theory'?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: Raggedyman

Er. I do believe that you are trolling, or just unable to understand what I wrote. I have tried to be polite and respectful.

However, with due respect, if you want further evidence of organisms evolving you should do your own work on this. Perhaps start with going back to school and starting with the basics. Do it with an open mind. Learn.

I have posted a start for you, as have several other people.

Thanks Para that's so awesome of you but....
I have done my homework ...
So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread
Went to school, Uni, all the edu stuff but

Well, hence the thread
I am a bit bored of your educated kind, happy to tell me I need education, tell me I am wrong, but..
You Have to do, show the science, back up your faith with science
Yknow the peer reviewed, repetable, testable, observable kind of science
Yknow, real science not the kind where we are told by someone, the real type of science where we are taught, shown, proved
Hounestly, you are nothing to me, you are just another internet nobody, no disrespect but I need real scientific evidence
Not hearsay

i asked a question, if you can't answer it....

Once again, for those who have bothered to stick it out to the end of this embarrassment of a thread, your question has been answered - again, and again, and again.
You just refuse to accept it, because you're trolling us all.

Funny
No answer to my question

Come on have a crack, can't be any more outrageous than what we have already seen
Step up

Nope sorry, I'm not playing your game. When a troll asks to be fed, the best thing to do is to refuse to comply. You lost this argument a long time ago, I and others are just reminding people not to take you seriously on this topic.
Yep I'm with you on that mate, wouldn't want anyone to fall into his silly thought processes.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm telling you nothing.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

As I've said:

YOU

DID

NOT

READ

MY

OR

ANY

OTHER

REPLIES

That is the point. I've answered this in THIS thread, and in others that are clones of this one.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
LMAO!!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

As I've said:

YOU

DID

NOT

READ

MY

OR

ANY

OTHER

REPLIES

That is the point. I've answered this in THIS thread, and in others that are clones of this one.

Yes I did, you wouldn't understand, it wasn't science, just childish nonsense

You have offered no science, just assumption

Facts that inform the theory, where are they

Hell I offered the fossil record and vestigials, you offered nothing at all

Why does science scare you, why do you hate science moindie

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

I'm telling you nothing.

you are telling me nothing in relation to the question I asked and nothing in relation to science
But you are telling me something else, you don't know anything about science or the question posed

The FACTS THAT SUPPORT the theory?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Er. I do believe that you are trolling, or just unable to understand what I wrote. I have tried to be polite and respectful.

However, with due respect, if you want further evidence of organisms evolving you should do your own work on this. Perhaps start with going back to school and starting with the basics. Do it with an open mind. Learn.

I have posted a start for you, as have several other people.

Thanks Para that's so awesome of you but....
I have done my homework ...
So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread
Went to school, Uni, all the edu stuff but

Well, hence the thread
I am a bit bored of your educated kind, happy to tell me I need education, tell me I am wrong, but..
You Have to do, show the science, back up your faith with science
Yknow the peer reviewed, repetable, testable, observable kind of science
Yknow, real science not the kind where we are told by someone, the real type of science where we are taught, shown, proved
Hounestly, you are nothing to me, you are just another internet nobody, no disrespect but I need real scientific evidence
Not hearsay

i asked a question, if you can't answer it....

Once again, for those who have bothered to stick it out to the end of this embarrassment of a thread, your question has been answered - again, and again, and again.
You just refuse to accept it, because you're trolling us all.

Funny
No answer to my question

Come on have a crack, can't be any more outrageous than what we have already seen
Step up

Nope sorry, I'm not playing your game. When a troll asks to be fed, the best thing to do is to refuse to comply. You lost this argument a long time ago, I and others are just reminding people not to take you seriously on this topic.

No don't be sorry, watching you leave and not answering the question is what this thread was all about
Proving that there is no facts, no facts at all supporting the theory of evolution

Thanks for playing
Bye now

You will be back, you can't stop yourself

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
LMAO!!

So is.that Your answer re the FACTS informing the theory or is that you trying to act like you understand the thread
You are a clown ak, sadly irrelevant

This thread is asking for facts that inform the theory of evolution
Peter Vlar said there was a mountain of them, so far the ones offered, the very few are not even facts, not even repetable, observable or testable science

Why do you guys hate the scientific method, hate science, hate education
Oh that's right, I blaspheme your religion

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Again, you can't argue. You can't cite.

I have (in these threads) repeatedly posted evidence. You just rely on logical fallacies to make your points.

Argue the science. You can't refute DNA, Fossils, etc. You attack the person.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I have (in these threads) repeatedly posted evidence. You just rely on logical fallacies to make your points.

You have offered nothing
I want the facts that inform the theory, not assumption
Peter Vlar said there were mountains of facts

The fossil records are a joke and I have yet to see any evidence DNA magicy magicy gains new information, you are not being truthful

Attack people
I am asking for science, all I get is atheists crying about religion

Leave the ad hominems out and let's talk scientific evidence
You know the facts that inform the theory as Peyensaid there were

Please, just show me the mountains of science

I would love to argue DNA, show me where DNA gets new information, where it evolved into something else. COME ON

GIVE ME SOMETHING
The fossil record is a joke

www.creationworldview.org...

And that link has citations from journal articles, can you do that, didn't think so
Go,learn what science is noindie

Then you won't have to hate it if you understand what science is

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I just read the whole article, you dare to use the fossil record and call it science

And yes, I do attack the person, if that person pretends they are something and they clearly don't know anything about what they are talking about

The fossil record and you want me to take you seriously
No real,scientist say the fossil record
No wonder I make fun of you

In one of the opening posts, woodie suggested whales and then ran away, why don't you explain whales and evolutionary proof for us noindie

“The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils. In any local area, a species does not arise gradually by the gradual transformation of its ancestors: it appears all at once and ‘fully formed.’” [Emphasis added]
Steven Jay Gould (Harvard University), Evolution’s erratic pace, Natural History 86(5):14, May 1977.

“…our ability to classify both living and fossil species distinctly and using the same criteria, fit splendidly with creationist tenets.”
Stephen Jay Gould (1941-2002), ‘A quahog is a quahog’, Natural History, vol.88 (7), 1979, pp. 18-26.

The great atheist and evolutionary propagandist, Dr. Richard Dawkins, actually admitted to the religious nature of evolutionary faith and the lack of fossil evidence for it.

“It is as though they [fossils] were just planted there, without any evolutionary history. Needless to say this appearance of sudden planting has delighted creationists. ... Both schools of thought (Punctuationists and Gradualists) despise so-called scientific creationists equally, and both agree that the major gaps are real, that they are true imperfections in the fossil record. The only alternative explanation of the sudden appearance of so many complex animal types in the Cambrian era is divine creation and (we) both reject this alternative.” [Emphasis added]
Dawkins, Richard, The Blind Watchmaker, W. W. Norton & Company, New York, 1996, p. 229-230)
edit on 27-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You are making claims against something. Cite the article. Deconstruct the argument. Show supporting evidence to your point of view.

Yes I dare call the Fossile record science. Though I personally prefer the use of DNA (and molecular clocks), and then use fossils as supporting evidence.

So go ahead.

Refute them. But properly. Not just waving your member around in the general direction of the argument.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Oh and youyr article is not a peer reviewed article. Thus it is invalid. Use your home schooling, for what its worth

quod erat demonstrandum

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

And yes, I do attack the person, if that person pretends they are something and they clearly don't know anything about what they are talking about

This explains your personality perfectly.

Why do the Mods allow you the privilege to post!!

Master Coomba

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh and youyr article is not a peer reviewed article. Thus it is invalid. Use your home schooling, for what its worth

quod erat demonstrandum

This is your problem noindie
I asked for the evidence, the science, I don't believe it, I don't need to disprove anything
This is why I make fun of you, you think it's about me
It's about the science
I am not on trial, you are not on trial, religion is not on trial
Creation is not on trial

I am asking for the scientific facts about evolution, no more no less

So far you have failed completely

You can't even comprehend the question

You call me "home schooled" after having a sookie sookie la la about attacking the person you big cry baby. Truly you are a fool

I don't need a peer reviewed article, I am not trying to prove anything.
I am asking for scientific evidence to prove evolution

I now know why you hate science, you don't understand science

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

This explains your personality perfectly.

Why do the Mods allow you the privilege to post!!

Master Coomba

From the guy who uses Star Wars references and calls me stupid

I wonder why the mods allow,you to post
You are a hypocrit and a cry baby, really you are

Most of your posts are trolls and of topic

I don't think you have ever tried to answer a question I have ever posed

So, evidence re the theory of evolution, supporting evidence, any?
You know as addressed in the op".........
edit on 27-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
LMAO!!

So is.that Your answer re the FACTS informing the theory or is that you trying to act like you understand the thread
You are a clown ak, sadly irrelevant

This thread is asking for facts that inform the theory of evolution
Peter Vlar said there was a mountain of them, so far the ones offered, the very few are not even facts, not even repetable, observable or testable science

Why do you guys hate the scientific method, hate science, hate education
Oh that's right, I blaspheme your religion

The only problem here has nothing do with me...

All thats left to do is laugh at you... And that is all you deserve

You can't read very well... Clearly

And regardless you don't have the brains to comprehend it anyways... As you demonstrate over and over again

And by the way... I don't hate anything...

I dislike idiocy, and stupidity... And you prove yourself to be the poster child for both

But don't worry muffin... Im sure its ok to display it as you do

Its worth the chuckle... Though this thread doesn't belong in this section

And it never did

Lol

edit on 27-5-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So are you saying I can use Star Wars references? If the complainer says its ok then the Mods will allow it.... so.... am I allowed to use Star Wars references.? Such as Padawan for Padawans?

As everyone knows, I only troll the troll, not 'normal' people.

But you would not understand, your probably like my elder brother who since birth thinks the whole world is against him, however the sad fact is he's against the whole world, not the other way around.

I picture you as the same mental type, if we all had theme songs yours would be Shannon Noll's 'What About Me'.

Also I dont try and answer your questions with 100% effort, why? Cause I get better conversations from my niece and nephews who are still children. And its a respectful conversation as opposed to your conversations which is nothing short of you mentally masturbating thinking you got the better of people and making them feel bad, yet failing to understand that people are seeing exactly what type of a person you are.

Like ive said to Padawan #1, go out and get some sun, some exercise and nice health meals. Talk to people to their face, because sitting in a dark room with cheezo coloured fingers and cheezo coloured cloths not seeing the sun, exercising or eating right or talking to people face to face sure creates a sour negative spitefull worlds out to get me individual.

Master Coomba

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Like I said, you are probably on one of a spectrum somewhere. You avoid certain subjects, and in this case it is discussing actual science.

I've posted evidence before, and in this thread. You refuse to acknowledge those posts.

Sadly you do need a peer reviewed article, because that ensures that it has been vetted, and is not some creationist dogma

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Like I said, you are probably on one of a spectrum somewhere. You avoid certain subjects, and in this case it is discussing actual science.

I've posted evidence before, and in this thread. You refuse to acknowledge those posts.

Sadly you do need a peer reviewed article, because that ensures that it has been vetted, and is not some creationist dogma

Replying to you but everyone as well

In the op I asked a question
You have all done so much to cloud the question with irrelevant dribble

How about you stay on topic and answer the question asked in the op

Oh, that's right
You can't

As I stated in the first post
Nothing

Anything but admit you have nothing

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>