It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evolution, the facts that inform the theory'?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Er. I do believe that you are trolling, or just unable to understand what I wrote. I have tried to be polite and respectful.

However, with due respect, if you want further evidence of organisms evolving you should do your own work on this. Perhaps start with going back to school and starting with the basics. Do it with an open mind. Learn.

I have posted a start for you, as have several other people.

edit on 27/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Ignoring idiot man for a moment, the way I always answer the question about common ancestor is this way:

Imagine you're an astronaut on a mission to find new planets. You are the chief scientist in charge of investigating any new planet you find and land on.

You find a planet that's teaming with life - all kinds of life - some we recognize like plants and others that we have no idea what they are.

You and your team start taking samples of whatever seems safe to pluck from the planet. You even find remains of higher forms of life.

Your team runs a thorough genetic analysis of all the samples. The results show that all life on this planet share some genes. The percentage varies among the life forms, but their relationship to each other is clear: they share a common heritage which is passed on from generation to generation regardless how different they are in appearance or biological functionality. Therefore, your conclusion is that life on this planet has a common ancestry although we don't know exactly what that ancestor is.

This is exactly the scenario of common ancestry on Earth. We share genes but we are different life forms.

I don't know why it's so difficult for some people to understand this simple concept. It's an experiment that can be performed in a high school chemistry lab. But denying the science seems to fit with cult-like religions that rework the science into their own fairy tale.

The human/banana DNA comparison study got a lot of laughs.

Does sharing DNA with a banana make you part banana? NO, NYET, NEIN, NE.........
Here's why.....

edit on 27-5-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

The thing if it is though, that whether God, gods, Zeus, Yahweh, Shiva, the giant Native American Turtke that appears in some Notmrth American indigenous creation stories or whether or not by natural processes...

None of it has any baring whatsoever on the veracity of Evolution. At its most basic definition, all evolution is, is a measurement of observable changes in allele frequency over time. If God set things in motion then good for he/she/it. If it’s blind luck because of a combination of mathematical odds and lucky timing as to when various chemical processes occurred in Earth then so be it.

The bottom line, in this batsh# crazy thread at least, is that it does indeed occur. Raggedy asked what the facts are that inform the theory. Despite knowing that this thread was announced as nothing more than an attempt to troll in general, and to mock me specifically (and you know what I’m talking about because you also saw the original OP before the mods edited it out) I still, for the benefit of people lurking in the shadows, gave Raggedy EXACTLY what he requested. I detailed several facts that inform the Theory and clarified some definitions and their appropriate context to avoid confusion or semantic run arounds.

If Raggedy has a leg to stand on, he would have adhered to the same requirements he expects all of us to adhere to. It should have been no issue at all to utilize the scientific method to falsify the facts I presented. That didn’t happen. All he did was rant about a god that I didn’t mention and run wild with some foolishness about clouds and watermelons both containing H2O therefore they must be related. He is THE biggest hypocrite on ATS when he demands that everyone adheres to a specific principle or standards and has not once applied those same standards to his own rebuttals. It’s a joke.

I dare him to use the scientific method to falsify the facts I presented. He won’t tough because he can’t. He doesn’t actually understand the science he disputes and looks like a fool on a regular basis because it’s apparent to everyone except Raggedy

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Er. I do believe that you are trolling, or just unable to understand what I wrote. I have tried to be polite and respectful.

However, with due respect, if you want further evidence of organisms evolving you should do your own work on this. Perhaps start with going back to school and starting with the basics. Do it with an open mind. Learn.

Thanks Para that's so awesome of you but....
I have done my homework ...
So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread
Went to school, Uni, all the edu stuff but

Well, hence the thread
I am a bit bored of your educated kind, happy to tell me I need education, tell me I am wrong, but..
You Have to do, show the science, back up your faith with science
Yknow the peer reviewed, repetable, testable, observable kind of science
Yknow, real science not the kind where we are told by someone, the real type of science where we are taught, shown, proved
Hounestly, you are nothing to me, you are just another internet nobody, no disrespect but I need real scientific evidence
Not hearsay

i asked a question, if you can't answer it....
edit on 27-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

So what are you doing her Pete

Science is repetable observable and testable, hurts doesn't it, those words
Repetable observable and testable
Moan groan and call humbug but, I am the one using science

Hypocrit? Really?
I have stated my beliefs are faith, so are yours, according to the evidence offered, yeah
Not hypocrisy when I admit mine are faith and you say yours are science and don't offer the science to show me I am wrong

Rant about God, that's stupid, I have not brought God up, atheists have to pervert the question. I have strictly adhered to the question, to scientific evidence.

As I have said, my faith can accommodate evolution
Sucks for you

I am not using science to validate my beliefs, hence I don't have to justify me beliefs with science
That's on you...

Oh and edit, I was the person who offered the fossil record and vestigial organs to show how stupid those arguments are

Type in "useless tonsils" to your search engine to prove the vestigial argument is stupid

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread

Well, hence the thread
I am a bit bored of your educated kind, happy to tell me I need education, tell me I am wrong, but..
Yknow, real science not the kind where we are told by someone, the real type of science where we are taught, shown, proved
Hounestly, you are nothing to me, you are just another internet nobody, no disrespect but I need real scientific evidence
Not hearsay

Once again, for those who have bothered to stick it out to the end of this embarrassment of a thread, your question has been answered - again, and again, and again.
You just refuse to accept it, because you're trolling us all.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I am not using science to validate my beliefs, hence I don't have to justify me beliefs with science That's on you...

Then you don't have the right to question science and how it comes to its conclusions. However, you are a complete hypocrite. You have said on multiple occasions that you "know the science" and have used that fake "knowledge" to challenge the real science. You're a hypocrite of the worst kind. But you forget, that we DON'T FORGET. You have a history and that history is shameful.

I think for all intents and purposes, you're done.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

We can ignore the idiot man if we consider that an ape is not a human and can't be interbred.
I remember bananas in pajamas, is that a scientific fact, wher they real, coming down the stairs , human and banana children, cool, thought that was just tv
Watermelons in pajamas, new kids tv show

Watermelons in pajamas, falling from the sky, be careful, don't look up, they will hit you in the.... head

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

As I said, that's your logic and it's self evident. Thank you for proving my point and our collective opinion of you.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

I am not using science to validate my beliefs, hence I don't have to justify me beliefs with science That's on you...

Then you don't have the right to question science and how it comes to its conclusions. However, you are a complete hypocrite. You have said on multiple occasions that you "know the science" and have used that fake "knowledge" to challenge the real science. You're a hypocrite of the worst kind. But you forget, that we DON'T FORGET. You have a history and that history is shameful.

I think for all intents and purposes, you're done.

Really, can you justify that
Should I be like you and believe it because I was told, because I like you have faith in the scientific priests, you know, the people you have faith in
Science is not religion Phants, science is not about faith

You are a fundamentalist of the worst kind, you follow man, you are a puppet, a Mormon, koreshian, scientologiests, just of the atheist kind, won't/can't, afraid to question and deny other questioning

I question my faith, my God other Christians constantly, I am not in fear like you, I,am free to think
No cowardice in me

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

As I said, that's your logic and it's self evident. Thank you for proving my point and our collective opinion of you.

No Phants, you are saying to me science is unquestionable
You are in a cult run by mem
I can question God and His followers
Evidently, according to you I can't question scientists

You are a.... I can't even think of a word to describe how brainwashed you are

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread

Well, hence the thread

Yet here you are consistently demonstrating that you don’t understand the material eell enough to dispute it.

I’m sure you’re a bit bored with having your logical errors consistently pointed out to you. Please feel free to scientifically falsify the facts that do indeed support the MES as I brought to your attention in my prior replies. If you can’t utilize the scientific method to falsify information that you believe is in error then 1. It isn’t in error and 2. You don’t sctyalky understand the subject matter well enough to determine what is and is not valid science.

Based on your responses, you don’t appear to be able to differentiate because the answers you requested were given. If they weren’t, it should take you about 5 seconds to utilize the scientific method to falsify those replies. You haven’t
done that though. All you’ve done is thumb your nose at people condescendingly and misrepresent what they’re telling
you.

Not hearsay

Orrgaod playgroynd parlance will make better sense to you than science... It takes one to know one.

But the questions HAVE been answered. If you can’t understand those answers, insukting order people and trying to make them look or feel poorly to compensate for your short comings by making it someone else’s fault is a piss poor approach to obtaining answers.

Again, And we all know that you can’t at this point, but I would be more than happy to eat crow and admit that I am incorrect... but again, feel free to use the scientific method and falsify the information presented I oh. That doesn’t mean you make an asinine claim, mock the person you’re replying to and claim victory. It means actually doing the work and showing how you got your results. You demand this from everyone else, keep claiming nobody complied and then refuse to adhere to the standards you demand from everyone else participating in the thread. Get the stick out of your rear end sndmout your money where your mouth is. If you’re able to. If you can’t, just admit it. We’re all just a bunch of internet nobodies anyway so who cares if our opinion is the same in ten minutes as it is now? Stop talking crap and show your hand.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well one on one
Answer the questions
Copy and paste
Show them

Here is your chance
You can shut me up, all by yourself
I suggest cut and past or cut and run
Maybe vestigials or fossils, ho hum

Talk it up or put it up

Pathetic Pete, just pathetic

PUT IT UP HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE
It's not poo bear here

That whole post above and not an answer to be seen, pityful

I have three more threads when this one dies

Please, turn tail and run, I am waiting for you to answer the questions asked in my op
Come on, I am waiting....patiently

It's about science, it's not about me
Step up, defend your faith

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Lol he debates like a child doesn't he

Funny how he's chickened out of my 'mirror' thread as well, the guy has nothing but blind faith, and it is hilarious.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread

Well, hence the thread
Not hearsay

Once again, for those who have bothered to stick it out to the end of this embarrassment of a thread, your question has been answered - again, and again, and again.

Funny
No answer to my question

Come on have a crack, can't be any more outrageous than what we have already seen
Step up

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Lol he debates like a child doesn't he

Funny how he's chickened out of my 'mirror' thread as well, the guy has nothing but blind faith, and it is hilarious.

Asking for an answer to my question
did I not answer yours
What not getting enough attention
You are so sad, so irrelevant without me 😰

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Lol no, you make me chuckle, your 'answer' in my thread was that you have faith pmsl!
Keep it going though fella, it's hilarious reading your posts.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Lol no, you make me chuckle, your 'answer' in my thread was that you have faith pmsl!

I asked a question on this thread requiring an answer
It's not about you, it's not about me

Go troll your own thread, please, please

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I asked a question on this thread requiring an answer
It's not about you, it's not about me

Go troll your own thread, please, please

Lol, at least I didn't post a thread asserting an intention to troll, then have mods edit it to remove the shameful assertations.
Come join the fun in my thread, perhaps you can offer evidence supporting creationism? lol

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

So far I havnt found it
Hence ...The thread

Well, hence the thread
Not hearsay

Funny
No answer to my question

Come on have a crack, can't be any more outrageous than what we have already seen
Step up

Nope sorry, I'm not playing your game. When a troll asks to be fed, the best thing to do is to refuse to comply. You lost this argument a long time ago, I and others are just reminding people not to take you seriously on this topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join