It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evolution, the facts that inform the theory'?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
So what You're saying is there is as much proof for Evolution as there is for God?

BTW Shouldn't this be in the Mud Pit since You made the thread to

make fun of others lack of scientific knowledge and childlike faith in scientific Wooo

Put it anywhere you want, it is what it is

No I am not saying much at all, nothing about God, nothing
Typical strawman

Just to clarify the issue, go read the opening post, it's not that hard to understand
Many others seem to have got it

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Ok so we all know the difference
Scientific theory is different because, blah blah

Evidently evolution has so much solid evidence that evolution doesn't need any more evidence, no I don't get that either
So what is this other evidence that proves evolution conclusive, the provable facts as Peter Vlar explains

What are these facts that inform the theory of evolution

Some one care to list them so I can make fun of others lack of scientific knowledge and childlike faith in scientific Wooo

What are the facts that disprove evolution?

Oh dear me Randy, I am not disproving anything, I am asking for evidence".........yet again

That's the problem with you religious types, you get all ancy when your faith is questioned

So, recap, not disproving, asking for evidence of this proven scientific theory

Is it wrong if I don't understand something I shouldn't ask for help or think something is fake and stupid I call it out as fake and stupid.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Before we get to evolution, why not make fun of what you do think happened..

A) one guy’s family built a boat that wasn’t big enough to hold 2 of every species on the planet. Then that 6 person family commuted incest over and over again creating humanity..

Well I guess that would explain a lot of birth defects with kissing cousins and all..

What about 7 day creation WHERE THE FISH ARE MADE BEFORE THE SUN OR STARS..

BWAHAHAHA!!

There are countless more but it’s early..

So to evolution.

A) DNA..

We can accurately trace your evolutionary history through your dna.. even back to other species..

That is way they say we are 94% the same as chimps..

B) stem cells and any gene therapy is based 100% on evolution.

C) the fossil record where you can track a species through every step of the process.

There are far more than that, but you instead just keep believing that one family incested humorous into existence 6 thousand years ago..

Lol

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

But , but.. you mean that Noah and his family inbreeding isn’t a better answer than evolution which our ENTIRE medical knowledge is based on?!?!

No... I just don’t believe it.

BWAHAHAHA

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yup... we spent 2000 believing the nonsensical stuff you do and made relatively zero progress in science or medicine, but 100 years of evolution and we have cured like 75% of diseases and doubled life expectancy..

You have got to just be trolling as you have no point..

Your OP didn’t make a point.. it just said “I want to feel superior while I make myself look stupid”

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What if the boat held the DNA of the multitude of species on earth? That DNA in concentrated form on the arc could have then been converted back into life through the annunaki kingship device.

We would need to fit evolution with the sudden appearance of modern man on the earth around 200,000 years ago. The 23 chromosomes that we possess in comparison to the majority of mammals having 24. Why does it look like our second pair has been fused together to get us at 23 instead of 24? Why do we have so many biological defects if evolution was the only thing at play.

We can't really eliminate evolution. It needs to fit in with the whole because mitochondrial DNA will also show us some secrets back to our creation and then the following period of evolution will show us more.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) one guy’s family built a boat that wasn’t big enough to hold 2 of every species on the planet. Then that 6 person family commuted incest over and over again creating humanity..

Well I guess that would explain a lot of birth defects with kissing cousins and all..

BWAHAHAHA!!

So to evolution.

A) DNA..

We can accurately trace your evolutionary history through your dna.. even back to other species..

C) the fossil record where you can track a species through every step of the process.

There are far more than that, but you instead just keep believing that one family incested humorous into existence 6 thousand years ago..

Lol

Kissing cousins, isn't evolution a religion of kissing cousins.
Do you think before you type. LOL
Evolution is all inbreeding, nothing but inbreeding, breeding that can't yet be explained
Evolution relies on incest, you seriously can't be stupid enough to play that incest card on me and not see the storm raining poo on you and your faith

DNA disproves evolution, code writer, code receiver. Throw in that monkey and human DNA can't be mixed, you know this, no point me telling you the obvious

I can't do stupid, sorry, it's just too dumb, evolution is incest, total and complete incest and you missed it altogether, you are a parody
edit on 13-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yup... we spent 2000 believing the nonsensical stuff you do and made relatively zero progress in science or medicine, but 100 years of evolution and we have cured like 75% of diseases and doubled life expectancy..

Your OP didn’t make a point.. it just said “I want to feel superior while I make myself look stupid”

Evolution didn't cure any diseases, scientists did.
Scientist who weren't corrupted into thinking like you

See the scary part is you state evolution is the savior

I love science, just hate it when people like you destroy it with stupidity

Why do you hate science JC, why do you want to poison science JC
Why does real science cause you such sickness, why do you want to pervert science

Why can't you show me evidence as opposed to assumption

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

That would work...

But that’s not what the Torah says... at all.

That is you taking what we know to be true and attempting to make your religion fit into the hole of what we don’t know..

Which isn’t a good argument, BUT it beats the hell out of all those claiming science and medicine are all in a vast conspiracy to discredit Christianity..

So I really do not have a problem with people who change their religion’s doctrine to fit reality... I have a problem when people insist on changing reality to fit their dogma.

What you are doing is taking a dark corner of human understanding and shoehorning your religion into it..

Which is where religion has ALWAYS lived.. no matter what religion you are talking about..

Once we learn more about the beginning of the universe. Religion will contract again and shrink into the new dark corner we don’t completely understand.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Evolution didn't cure any diseases, scientists did.

Now, that's not actually true. In natural selection (aka survival of the fittest) organisms that are able to survive against disease pass on those genetic traits to their offspring. There are examples of this if you look.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Scientists cured diseases by using evolution..

Your the one making a crazy claim..

Your the one claiming that “all the world is wrong and I am right”.

Not just that.. but all of Christianities scholars and thinkers are wrong too..

I guess your just that good..

Lmao

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes Christianity, Islam, Mormonism and Judaism are all religions of kissing cousins..

That is what happens when your creation myth has one family populate the earth..

Brother and sister, cousin and cousin all have to bump uglies..

BWAHAHAHA..

You can’t do stupid???? did you read your OP.. I think the vast majority of humanity would agree you know stupid personally.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!

So to evolution.

A) DNA..

Lol

Evolution is all inbreeding, nothing but inbreeding, breeding that can't yet be explained
Evolution relies on incest, you seriously can't be stupid enough to play that incest card on me and not see the storm raining poo on you and your faith

DNA disproves evolution, code writer, code receiver. Throw in that monkey and human DNA can't be mixed, you know this, no point me telling you the obvious

I can't do stupid, sorry, it's just too dumb, evolution is incest, total and complete incest and you missed it altogether, you are a parody

Anyone else want to laugh at the fact the person who wrote the OP then claims “I can’t do stupid??””

BWAHAHAHA

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme I would like you to show me some humans that are in the process of evolving into another species. Evolution supposedly happens over time, so somewhere we should have humans adapting into something else? Show me any mammal that is evolving into another species.

I admit that adaption is a wonderful thing. I have seen flowers perform magnificent adaption in one generation, with my own eyes. Adaption can be fast and dramatic, but it is not the same as evolution.

We should be able to find at least some species that are evolving into something else, or are we all at the perfect end stage?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Did you do a thread on this before?
Not that I am aware of .

I really should try to understand this. It seems important. This could even be fit into the theory of the annunaki. research research research
Wireless communications ??? who would have thunk ! Science seems to have compartmentalized many of their studies and like to keep it that way . The universe on the other hand seems to be transferring information instantly .Gravity (what ever it is) may be part of a much larger electrical circuit . I like the Electrical Universe model and find it has much better explanatory power, at least for me . Also this quantum entanglement what ever that is ,is also part of the whole thing . There is something to the metaphysics of it all and the dots are quite hard to connect but not that hard to imagine . Best of luck in your research .

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You could not find any way to sound more ignorant.
The physicians Desk Reference has doubled in size in 20 years.
They never "cured"polio even they just changed the names to become a half dozen different diseases from the same symptoms. It was a business model for the vaccine industry for Rockefeller.

The reason we live longer is because of sanitation, plumbing and learning to wash your hands after you wipe your butt
The reason we live longer but suffer most of the way is due to green harvesting, soil that lacks nutrients, food that has no real nutritional value, flouride, chlorine, nano biproducts from waste in heavy metals production that gets dumped into water, soil and sky. Toxic vaccination programs from birth on.
Canned foods, bpa, plastics.

A continued dumbed down populace.

Here is a riddle for you that you will never hear because you love to hear propoganda for your facts.
Why do stars that come from 3rd world countries think we americans look sickly and really old for our ages in comparison to their poor families that live abundant, vibrant and productive lives well into their late years? It is because we are a sickly people. We are a living example of evolution in reverse. Our lives today give every reason to a mature AI to let us die so they can correct our mistakes.
You are headlong into the biggest depopulation event this planet has ever witnessed. And you can call it evolution if you want.
I call it an evil plan.
But at the least it mocks your ignorant assertions you use to prop yourself up at the expense of others.
You have this lofty opinion of yourself where you think laughing at others makes yourself look smart or something.
I happen to know that something is insecurity due to an aversion to lie often for personal exploitation.
You seem to want others to think you are intelligent. Why try so hard at only propping up that idea instead of regurgitating the someone elses pre-thought thoughts you either memorized or continually copy and paste in reference?
Your constant laughing at others about things that are not funny makes you seem, maniacal

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA!!

So to evolution.

A) DNA..

Lol

Anyone else want to laugh at the fact the person who wrote the OP then claims “I can’t do stupid??””

BWAHAHAHA

I am happy to point out the issue with evolution and inbreeding, incest if you must
But let's leave the childish bitching at each other to work on the op issue as discussed

I know it's easier to win an argument or deflect its value by dragging it down to a hate fest but, I would prefer we didn't do that

Any valid reasons why evolution can't be questioned is my question

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the facts that inform the theory, interesting we havnt seen any yet, no?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes Christianity, Islam, Mormonism and Judaism are all religions of kissing cousins..

That is what happens when your creation myth has one family populate the earth..

Brother and sister, cousin and cousin all have to bump uglies..

BWAHAHAHA..

You can’t do stupid???? did you read your OP.. I think the vast majority of humanity would agree you know stupid personally.

If Adam was type A-, Eve was B-, Abel and later Seth were AB- and Cain was O-.
Tell about your theory of inbreeding from there o ignorant one.
You entire arg looks silly as any strawman you invented or prethought thought you memorized

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What is religion? You are attributing religion in a very strange way here. Why?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join