It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evolution, the facts that inform the theory'?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok so we all know the difference
Scientific theory is different because, blah blah

Evidently evolution has so much solid evidence that evolution doesn't need any more evidence, no I don't get that either
So what is this other evidence that proves evolution conclusive, the provable facts as Peter Vlar explains

What are these facts that inform the theory of evolution

Some one care to list them ...... [snipped]
edit on Sun May 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Evidently evolution has so much solid evidence that evolution doesn't need any more evidence, no I don't get that either
So what is this other evidence that proves evolution conclusive, the provable facts as Peter Vlar explains

Some one care to list them so I can make fun of others lack of scientific knowledge and childlike faith in scientific Wooo
You’re gonna get so spanked. And you’re not even gonna realise it.
Starred and flagged for impressive persistent ignorance. And Entertainment value.
edit on 13-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

Oh, and whales.
edit on 13-5-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well stop the commentary dear boy and step in to the fray.
Put your big boy pants on and let's do this dance

What, vestigial organs? Go on I dare you.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Vestigial organs is a good one too though

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Vestigial organs is a good one too though

What about the fossil record?
Do you guys need some help, just ask

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That's so funny Woodster, you got a star for copying my comment

Don't you think that's irony at is most magnificent

This has been done before
Vestigial is not vestigial, it's a scientific lie to fool dumb people

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am feeling lonely, where are all the scientists to champion their faith
edit on 13-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You’re doing quite well on your own. Keep going.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Some one care to list them so I can make fun of others lack of scientific knowledge and childlike faith in scientific Wooo

What are the facts that disprove evolution?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There's a rather robust science developed around the theory of evolution. There are volumes written about the available evidence and scientists' interpretation of how those pieces of the puzzle fit together. And there is an endless stream of ATS threads that rehash this subject over and over again.

I think a better question to ask is what alternative non-magical theories of human origin exist, and what evidence exists to support them?

-dex

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Any fact that denys the truth.

LMAO
edit on Ram51318v40201800000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Theres a stack of threads that show things you clearly "don't get"... but as for your question

Sure... We like more evidence, to stack upon the pile...

Plus the fact that we can observe it happening... not that its actually needed

Obviously you've seen this... but i figured we should add a few of your excuses to deny the theory to the first page

edit on 13-5-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I think a better question to ask is what alternative non-magical theories of human origin exist, and what evidence exists to support them?
There could be another option for a differing camp in science that could come up with one but at present only one camp occupies main stream . Rupert Sheldrake's banned TED talk and the story around that is quite telling .

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
There's a rather robust science developed around the theory of evolution. There are volumes written about the available evidence and scientists' interpretation of how those pieces of the puzzle fit together. And there is an endless stream of ATS threads that rehash this subject over and over again.

-dex

So your capacity is to say, "Look over there, that's the proof"
It staggers me that so many people believe because they are told and accept without even questioning what they are told to accept
It's mind numbing

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Theres a stack of threads that show things you clearly "don't get"... but as for your question

Sure... We like more evidence, to stack upon the pile...

Plus the fact that we can observe it happening... not that its actually needed

Obviously you've seen this... but i figured we should add a few of your excuses to deny the theory to the first page

Oh come on Ak, that proves nothing more than adaptation.
The word mutant gives it away, those bacteria did not evolve, what they did is mutate, they didn't evolve, they actually lost information
Again, those bacteria lost information, they de evolved, check the research
You are a scientific imbecile, I am sorry, as rude as that sounds, that is a fitting statement, you have no idea of what you have linked, go study the outcome of the experiment
It was not evolution, the bacteria lost information, the bacteria got worse and became weaker

How sad you don't know what you are talking about, no wonder people are so gullible, they believe anything

And having said all that, I don't think you are capable of understanding what I said or the experiment and even sadder, you won't investigate the experiment either

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It staggers me that so many people believe because they are told and accept without even questioning what they are told to accept It's mind numbing
It should not be a big surprise that many can't escape the machine .

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Mentioning Sheldrake, are you talking about morphic fields?

Do you think that morphic fields influence evolution?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Mentioning Sheldrake, are you talking about morphic fields? Do you think that morphic fields influence evolution?
I found the subject to be interesting .As to "evolution" I have finally fit the word into my world view where I can make sense of it .But he does make a good point as to how the animals thinking evolves .Is there something happening at the quantum level ..? .. Hard to say but something seems to happen somehow .

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Did you do a thread on this before? I think I completely misunderstood what Sheldrake was trying to convey back then. This is really interesting and could fit into the overall picture.

I believe that the natural selection of habits will play an essential part in any integrated theory of evolution, including not just biological evolution, but also physical, chemical, cosmic, social, mental and cultural evolution (as discussed in The Presence of the Past).

Habits are subject to natural selection; and the more often they are repeated, the more probable they become, other things being equal. Animals inherit the successful habits of their species as instincts. We inherit bodily, emotional, mental and cultural habits, including the habits of our languages.

The morphic fields of social groups connect together members of the group even when they are many miles apart, and provide channels of communication through which organisms can stay in touch at a distance. They help provide an explanation for telepathy. There is now good evidence that many species of animals are telepathic, and telepathy seems to be a normal means of animal communication, as discussed in my book Dogs That Know When Their Owners are Coming Home. Telepathy is normal not paranormal, natural not supernatural, and is also common between people, especially people who know each other well.

www.sheldrake.org...

I really should try to understand this. It seems important. This could even be fit into the theory of the annunaki.

research research research

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Examples of evolution can be observed. They are well documented. If you take the view that documented evidence is inadmissible because it is made up, then it's pretty pointless having a discussion. Your mind is closed.

Your comment on the vestigial organs (above somewhere). What exactly do you mean by that? Are you saying that for evolution to work i.e. for natural selection to work, it must be perfect and we (or any organism) is the end result. That's not the way to think about it. Every organism is in a transitory state - given time, who knows how things will change and (yes) evolve.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So what You're saying is there is as much proof for Evolution as there is for God?

BTW Shouldn't this be in the Mud Pit since You made the thread to

make fun of others lack of scientific knowledge and childlike faith in scientific Wooo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join