It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says she called police when black Airbnb guests didn't wave at her

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You're looking at it the wrong way...at least the media cares to report on minorities that are falsely suspected/accused/reported. They don't give a crap when it's a white person. 

I'm sure it must have happened, and calling the cops when one sees something wrong is responsible, however a great many of these calls are motivated by bias, unconsciously or not, black ppl = up to no good better safe than sorry , which in turn fuels black ppl's resentment.
Like I said tho, my feed is kicking high in such incidence since Starbucks .all those links are post Starbucks.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Tony from what I saw on the story she confronted the student, who told her who she is but still called the cops, given this climate the averaged Black person is extremely suspicious of the police they are all too aware that such engagements can end badly or even tragically, all it takes is for a flare up in temper from either cop or citizen.
edit on 14-5-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Kharron
The only wild ass claim here is that attorneys have a wild ass claim. I take it you have proof theirs is a wild ass claim and you know the outcome of this case?

The request for proof.

My bad, I apologize. That could be seen as request for proof. It was rhetorical, of course. I don't have proof and you don't either. No one here does. All we have are media posts.

I'll word things differently next time.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well all around it was a fiasco but at some point the culture has to take some of the responsibility. All we hear is the white America is evil and never forgiven for slavery. Using that same logic, the culture in question has to use that same weight of logic on their own plight. It is what it is until there are no more colors and the PTB are trying hard to do that..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join