It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What a way to sidestep you slagging off Americans while acting as if Europeans are somehow better and more moral by slagging off Americans again about titty committees...

Sure is easy to criticize everyone but yourself isn't it?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Does Iran want to befriend the US population? Because that is how you make friends among the US population.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Get out the popcorn peeps, this should be entertaining. I think the largest public hanging for treason in the US was by Lincoln, wasn't it 28? We could hit a new record.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
"WTF I love Iran now!" -sycophant red hats

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Where did those PALLETS of CASH really go?

Hey now! We were only giving them back their own money....that we held for years......in the middle of the night......without notice......

Its true. All of it. It was stored in the same warehouse as the Ark of the Covenant and an alien crystal skull.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: rickymouse

What a way to sidestep you slagging off Americans while acting as if Europeans are somehow better and more moral by slagging off Americans again about titty committees...

Sure is easy to criticize everyone but yourself isn't it?

In my original post, I clearly stated that there were probably more Europeans bribed. Reread it.

I was not quoting a moral issue, I was just saying people have been led to believe something that is not true, they have been conditioned to be consumers and have not the wisdom to see they are being conned.

By the way I am American, my grandfather immigrated here when he was a teenager.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Kerry's daughter is/was married to one of the top Iranian politicians...there were photo's floating around for a while...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Could not find the picture of the Kerry's and the Iranians, but found this write up...

"John Kerry acknowledged his family’s connection to Iran in a statement that was released on the Iranian New Year in March 2013:
It’s a privilege to join President Obama in sending warm wishes for health and prosperity to the people of Iran and all those who celebrate Nowruz around the world.
As you gather with your loved ones around the Sofreh Haft-Seen, we are proud to note that many Americans will join you in celebrating Nowruz. This year, we are once again reminded of the outstanding contributions of Iranian-Americans and Iranian students here in the United States, which reflect the rich history of your culture. I am proud of the Iranian-Americans in my own family, and grateful for how they have enriched my life.
Kerry made the admission after a website operated by the Iranian government reported that his son-in-law was an Iranian-American and had still relatives in Iran. The report was published as Kerry faced a Senate confirmation hearing to become secretary of state, so it wasn’t a “secret.”
Kenneth Timmerman, president of the Foundation for Democracy in Iran, described the timing of Kerry’s statement in a column that appeared in the Daily Caller:
Was the Iranian publication itself a subtle form of blackmail, aimed at letting Kerry know that the regime is fully aware of his son-in-law’s extended family in Iran? The Islamic Republic systematically puts pressure on family members of prominent Iranian-Americans (for example, individuals who work at the Persian service of Voice of America), to make sure that they do not engage in hostile statements or activities against the Tehran regime.
Certainly, Secretary Kerry has long favored a U.S. rapprochement with the Islamic Republic. He has repeatedly appeared with groups such as the American Iranian Council (AIC), and has taken money from Iranian-Americans for his political campaigns, including at least one illegal donation from an Iranian woman who did not have a green card. So he didn’t need to have an Iranian-American family member to believe that the United States should forge direct relations with the Islamic Republic or ease U.S. pressure on the regime.
Kerry may have figured that by revealing the family tie himself he could diffuse the situation, and make it more difficult for the regime to put pressure on his son-in-law’s family. Of course, that’s assuming Kerry in fact plans to do anything that angers the regime.
Besides, the New York Times ran a wedding announcement in 2009 that quoted Kerry, so it wouldn’t have been a very well guarded secret."

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I don't know if you've figured this out, or maybe you just don't "get it", but we've been supporting the rest of the world long enough. We don't care if you trust us anymore. By the looks of it, we should be the ones not trusting YOU!. The rest of the world has scammed and robbed us for decades now. We helped you people in every war, rebuilt your countries and so forth and all WE get is BS from you people at every turn, every single time YOU don't get your way.

To be honest, I hope we are finished handing out freebies and who gives a crap what you have to say about it. We have the resources, the cash and the will to do perfectly fine on our own. Our country only started to fall about when we started to take plays out of the EU playbooks. You bums over there let your countries turn to liberal, terrorist Muslim safe havens at the expense of all your history.

By voting for Trump, WE showed the rest of the world that WE are fed up. NO MORE FREE RIDES FOR ANYONE! Now, since the money is drying up to the EU (backstabbers, liars, cheats and turncoats), Germany and so forth, you all want to cry about it. Time to man up and fix your country, like we are doing to ours, The only problem is, I fear it is too late for you. Sadly.

Have a good day, sir!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Oh, I hope they release the names. Iran probably has a lot of Western (read both European and American) politicians internally panicking after threatening disclosure of bribes

There's more than likely many familiar names/faces wrapped up in this...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I don't know if you've figured this out, or maybe you just don't "get it", but we've been supporting the rest of the world long enough. We don't care if you trust us anymore. By the looks of it, we should be the ones not trusting YOU!. The rest of the world has scammed and robbed us for decades now. We helped you people in every war, rebuilt your countries and so forth and all WE get is BS from you people at every turn, every single time YOU don't get your way.

To be honest, I hope we are finished handing out freebies and who gives a crap what you have to say about it. We have the resources, the cash and the will to do perfectly fine on our own. Our country only started to fall about when we started to take plays out of the EU playbooks. You bums over there let your countries turn to liberal, terrorist Muslim safe havens at the expense of all your history.

By voting for Trump, WE showed the rest of the world that WE are fed up. NO MORE FREE RIDES FOR ANYONE! Now, since the money is drying up to the EU (backstabbers, liars, cheats and turncoats), Germany and so forth, you all want to cry about it. Time to man up and fix your country, like we are doing to ours, The only problem is, I fear it is too late for you. Sadly.

Have a good day, sir!

Don't save the ammunition. Let them have it with both barrels.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If Obama and Kerry are implicated I say we put a especial grand proscuetor on them with broad investigatorial powers and if found guilty put them in superman not country club accomidations.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Uhm.. ok

If the deal was on the up and up why would Iran need to bribe officials from other countries to pass it? To me this only confirms that the Trump administration was correct for leaving it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
We will have to wait and see if true. However since I was trained by them I can say for a fact that MSM follows the playbook to a T

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What is John Kerry doing? He doesn't work for the state department anymore and doesn't hold any position in government, yet he's sneaking around engaging in shadow diplomacy and making backroom deals on behalf of the Democrats. Is this even legal?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Violating the Logan Act because certain people on the left seem to be above the very laws the rest of us are subject to.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears people are starting to s#it their pants over the Iran deal as John Kerry is furiously trying to back-alley deal in France today, the Iranians have issued a "stern warning".

Now, this is getting good. Maybe now we know why Kerry is so determined to put a lid on this.

They (Iranians) need to disclose those names if this news is REAL NEWS.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have not seen another source for this (apologies if I missed it) but it's starting to make sense.

This Iran "deal" was not any real deal at all. Nobody expected her to lose. Nobody expected that all of this crap would end up coming out.

The next year will be so fun to watch, the old regime is trying everything they can to stop Trump from exposing all of this, but in the end, he will win.

And when he does, watch these dominos fall faster and faster as people cut deals to lessen their own charges, and then, once the dust settles, we shall see who is left standing.

EPIC.

Fred..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I thought the Actual source was Twitter. TGP article was just commentary and speculation around the tweet.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wow the Iranian gov wanted this deal so bad they bribed people?

I have a hard time believing this just because, if this were genuine, that means they just told the whole world that they successfully bribed Western politicians to make this happen. The European powers would turn on Iran in unison, and deny the allegations. Releasing a list of names, when you are Iran, won't do much. Even audio video recordings would be suspect so, they better have some good video/audio and someone trustworthy to Westerners to present it to the world.

But this is one of those too good to be true things. It seems like it was written by someone who just wishes this is what would happen. But I doubt the spokesman for Iran is That stupid... Releasing the names is not quite irrelevant, but, just the fact that they are saying bribes happened should be enough to start a media frenzy. The names are not important Right Now. If true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join