It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If terrorist state Iran merely publishes a list of names and dollar amounts, it will not be believed. What does Iran need to show in order to prove that big $$$ kickbacks were made, and to whom?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is what poetic justice tastes like.

Delicious

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't they want to go after the current administration. They are mad at Trump right? But the deal was done in a previous administration.

So is McCain on that list?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Deleted by me since the quote feature didn't work properly.

edit on 5/12/2018 by Krakatoa because: removed

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: infolurker

This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't they want to go after the current administration. They are mad at Trump right? But the deal was done in a previous administration.

So is McCain on that list?

Note that "Western" to them also includes European political figures as well.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I would opine that there are leaders in EU nations that Iran considers as "WEST"

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If terrorist state Iran merely publishes a list of names and dollar amounts, it will not be believed. What does Iran need to show in order to prove that big $$$ kickbacks were made, and to whom?

But, if they do that, isn't that enough in this day's state of believing all accusations and starting an investigation with no proof? It sure seems like that is how justice is acceptably doled out now, especially when it applies to political rivals.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I would love this to be true. However, it is merely a tweet from someone online with NO proof at all of its accuracy. Can you or anyone else confirm this at all? I haven't found anything yet........

Proof?

This is how things like the Iran deal get done. If you think a deal like that got done without politicians getting paid off you're foolishly naive.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I sure hope that they release those names. I want to know who they are. Lets see what politicians and government officials are going to start slamming Trump in the next few months or so. I would bet that Iran could have bribed the media too. They get a lot of money out of this deal, returning ten to twenty percent as bribes back to some officials and influential media organizations would have been money well spent.

We need that list so we can charge these people wherever they may be. I am sure more Europeans got money than Americans.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: carewemust

But, if they do that, isn't that enough in this day's state of believing all accusations and starting an investigation with no proof? It sure seems like that is how justice is acceptably doled out now, especially when it applies to political rivals.

Well, according to this October 2017 article, the FBI has evidence of Kickbacks associated with the Iran Nuclear deal. But the DOJ is not taking any action.

www.norcalblogs.com...

A.G. Jeff Sessions needs to un-recuse himself and begin serious investigations into Iran Nuclear Deal corruption and criminality. You can't expect Rod Rosenstein to do it, because he's a member of "the club".

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And reply to JacKatMtn..

I'm dying to know🤗

Gorb.. Iran! Release those documents!

edit on 12-5-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Aren't we all....

pure speculation on my part... but... what if... the "bribe" aka Pallets of CASH.. was actually US taxpayer funds used to pay the conspirators... meanwhile IRAN had their Frozen 150BILLION and influx of WESTERN companies flooding Business into Iran under the guise of inclusion into the Global Economy....

Sounds like a Globalist move to me...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I guess the bribes were part of Hillary's , Barry's , and Catsup Man's "crippling sanctions" they imposed on Iran...??
That $150,000,000 sure went a long way....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What exactly do they have to gain from this, aside from revenge against the weaker politicians?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: RadioRobert

He Shoots .......................He Scores !

Yes, because western media loves to ignore profits from reporting scandals.....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

If the report is true.. looks like they (IRAN) are threatening the EU, considering they were vowing to uphold the deal after Trump nixed it from the US side...?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
George Soros?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I do love how most people ignored that this was directed at Europeans and not the US. Does reading comprehension stop as soon as you guys think you can use something as an attack against liberals/non-Trump supporting people?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So does that mean everyone supporting the deal is guilty of Iranian COLLUSION!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
So does that mean everyone supporting the deal is guilty of Iranian COLLUSION!!!!!

Someone should get Trump to tweet this

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join