It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Now Broken Every One of His Economic Populist Promises

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

How's Hillary's economic plan doing? Oh, is it still too soon?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Phage

Just so I'm clear, are you hoping the North Korea thing falls apart? I mean, I get that you are really afraid of Trump not failing, but this would be a good thing, even if Trump did it and not your old boy Obama.

Remember, if the USA does good, the place where you live also does good. (you are American right?)

In the long run, there’s little good that can come from Trump, unless you’re rich, white and a conservative radical racist.

....or North Korean.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I checked in on the thread this morning, and thought I missed a bunch of drunken rage posting last night. But these posts are too new

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Give it time. Obama had 8 years , and did nothing. Well, nothing good anyway.

Don't forget cash for clunkers.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

At First I thought TDS was some Inside Joke among Non Liberals , but now I see it is an Actual Condition in lieu of some of your more Outlandish Posts . Breathe Deep Willtell , and Relax......
edit on 13-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh, another sore lefty... there's a surprise....and a leftist source to boot.

Trump is acting to lower drug prices.
NAFTA renegotiation is 'in the works' even according to the left wing politifact.
Universal healthcare - yeah he struggled with that one and won't do it, thankfully. Nobody in his base actually wants it anyway.
Drain the swamp. Seems like it is draining to me with all the noecons being beaten or retiring and the likes of Comey gone, with his intelligence and FBI buddies under huge pressure and exposed daily. Keep it up.

I make one broken promise from your four - the one no sane person thinks is a good idea anyway.

But, nice try.

There is really not much you can do about it - Trump is already recognised as being the first President in a long time to actually focus on and keep promises he made. Regurgitating left wing cry fests in the media isn't going to change that.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Gothmog
Give it time. Obama had 8 years , and did nothing. Well, nothing good anyway.

Don't forget cash for clunkers.

Cash for Clunkers is all Obama has left. It is a fitting legacy for Obama. It sums up his achievements in their entirety.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: bender151

You're pointing fingers because a president didn't accomplish all of his goals this far into his term? Man, I hope no one points out Obama's record. Your head might explode!

Funny, I detested Obama, FYI, and Hillary too

Though compared to Trump, Obama was Abe Lincoln and Hillary was Martha Washington

Ah you're one of those guys.

You hate all the Democrats but never criticise them in any threads where that option is available. You routinely defend leftist scum and their policys but you don't support them or vote for them.

Sure, sure. That's all very believable. I bet you didn't vote for Hillary either.

I've noticed something very interesting on the net these last 18 months. I see very few people admitting to voting for Hillary. It's really quite something that the loudest critics of Trump always claim to hate leftist leaders but rarely ever take issue with them, preferring slam Trump at every opportunity. But it's cool though cause you like totally hate Hillary and Obama and are only expressing concern through a nonpartisan viewpoint.

Where are all the Hillary voters? Why are you all so ashamed to admit you voted for her? If voting for her is that shameful and embarrassing then maybe she wasn't worth voting for.

What a joke.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think you maybe a little slow on the uptake when it comes to Trump's tactics. He is obviously quite a bit smarter than you.
I am sure you know more than him about volcanoes, though.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

It's encouraging to see so many people see through leftist bull#.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

LOL that's hilarious! Trump has kept more promises in 18 months than obama did in 8 years. and really it's a little early to say he's broken any promises, he's not even two years into his four year term. But I did find this quite funny about him not keeping his negotiation promise:

One of Donald Trump’s most well-received and attention-grabbing campaign promises was that he would allow the federal government to negotiate the price of prescription drugs it covers through Medicare.

and here's your proof (lol, if you can call it that):

“We are not calling for Medicare negotiation in the way that Democrats have called for,”

So if it's not what the dems have been saying then he's failed??? I mean obviously the official went on to clarify what kind of negotiations they wanted, but you left that part out on purpose.

Promise number two was to renegotiate nafta, and that's currently ongoing. Link

Promise three, he out santa claus'd the dems. It's hilarious. It's simply not realistic and I'll give you this one because it won't happen under trump's watch.

Promise four, he's made good on a few of those points but some are up to congress to do. He can lobby for them (and he has, publicly) but the ball falls to congress for those ones to happen.

Next time, leave your echo chamber and actually see if he's made progress on them rather than just reading and believing the anti-trump media.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

LMAO, so true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join