It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Now Broken Every One of His Economic Populist Promises

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He promised to...( he he he he he hee he ha hahahahah...)
He promised...( ho ho oh ho ho ho hahahahahheheheheheh...)
hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That’s the one really funny! hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You really should not make new threads while on drugs.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The fake laughter was really stupid.

The rest of the post....interestimg discussion points.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Just the facts, reality.

I would have been the first to praise Trump if he had done any of these promises or even tried to do them.

No you wouldn't! You'd be on here spouting the same bollocks you're pushing here with a different twist.

I'm not sure who you're trying to deceive the most... Us or yourself?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Peace? they had a Cease Fire.

That is NOT peace. That's a pause in hostilities.

Such a ridiculous statement. Peace....Wow.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just so I'm clear, are you hoping the North Korea thing falls apart? I mean, I get that you are really afraid of Trump not failing, but this would be a good thing, even if Trump did it and not your old boy Obama.

Remember, if the USA does good, the place where you live also does good. (you are American right?)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He lives in Hawaii. American by name but not culture.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I thought it was still one of Obama's 57 states though.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Late to the party but..

You lot are scared. You are scared about the midterms, and scared about 2020, and that is why you and others seem to all of a sudden be pushing the broken promises narrative and trying to cast doubt.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

twitter.com...

#MCGA

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Late to the party but..

You lot are scared. You are scared about the midterms, and scared about 2020, and that is why you and others seem to all of a sudden be pushing the broken promises narrative and trying to cast doubt.

Actually if after four years of service, Trump has largely failed to do what he promised to do, do you really think he deserves the Presidency for another four years? Has nothing to do with being scared - it's just common sense.

Maybe if he didn't spend so much time golfing he could get some of this stuff done? Let's see.. as of Feb he had been in the office 379 days - 124 of those days he spent at Trump properties. Of those, 95 were golf properties (107 as of today). He has played golf at least 52 times since taking office. Which is really ironic since he tweeted at Obama 27 times about his golfing while in Presidency.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

He kept more promises in his first year than the last four presidents combined. I'm still expecting that it's all a big con but this guy just keeps on winning, exactly as promised.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Late to the party but..

Actually if after four years of service, Trump has largely failed to do what he promised to do, do you really think he deserves the Presidency for another four years? Has nothing to do with being scared - it's just common sense.

Maybe if he didn't spend so much time golfing he could get some of this stuff done? Let's see.. as of Feb he had been in the office 379 days - 124 of those days he spent at Trump properties. Of those, 95 were golf properties (107 as of today). He has played golf at least 52 times since taking office. Which is really ironic since he tweeted at Obama 27 times about his golfing while in Presidency.

Thank you. I mean that. It's a post like this that illuminates just how incredibly idiotic it is to complain about the president "golfing". the right did it when Obama was president, and failed to realize that many key decisions are made during a round of golf. Now we can see this from the other side and wow, you all were right. It looks pathetically stupid.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

twitter.com...

#MCGA

So you don’t think we will get anything in return? I take that tweet as he now has some major leverage on China. I guess we will just have to wait to find out.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Phage

Just so I'm clear, are you hoping the North Korea thing falls apart? I mean, I get that you are really afraid of Trump not failing, but this would be a good thing, even if Trump did it and not your old boy Obama.

Remember, if the USA does good, the place where you live also does good. (you are American right?)

In the long run, there’s little good that can come from Trump, unless you’re rich, white and a conservative radical racist.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You have to sense of humor and little sense to love Trump so much

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What’s your excuse for loving an evil, demonic idiot like Donald Trump? I’d love to have what you’re drinking.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Peace? they had a Cease Fire.

That is NOT peace. That's a pause in hostilities.

Such a ridiculous statement. Peace....Wow.

To demonstrate your colossal ignorance, the Korean War ended in 1953—almost 70 years ago.

Since then the Koreans have had peace. The only reason the US has troops there is the same reason they still have troops still in Germany after WWII—to keep their world empire intact.

The troubles there have been because the US under Bush invaded other countries and NK refused to be invaded like the US invaded ME countries, so they went to a nuclear program. Who could blame them after the US destroyed Iraq, Libya, and Syria and is going after Iran now.

And anyway who's to say the moron Trump, that utter ignoramus will be successful in the talks.

edit on 13-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

There is a thing called "history". Look into it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh Look , you Missed this One...........

" Trump Delivers 'Yuge' Victory for the Sick and Elderly "

With the president’s recent announcement on drug prices, relief can be expected via the “American Patients First” blueprint. The plan is designed to provide positive changes and consumer relief with respect to the price of pharmaceuticals. It moves some drugs from Medicare Part B to Part D and puts more power in the hands of private sector actors who will negotiate directly with the pharmaceutical manufacturers. Direct negotiations on drug prices is a proven model that pharmacy benefit managers (PBM) have used for years to help keep drugs prices low for their clients.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: verschickter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What’s your excuse for loving an evil, demonic idiot like Donald Trump? I’d love to have what you’re drinking.

That depends on what your own baseline is for determining what evil is. And based upon the people and things you have been defending here for a long time, it is all reversed and backwards. So what is YOUR own excuse for that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join