It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Said ISIS Would Love Trump For President...Do They Still, After Their Top Leaders Caught?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Jeepers, I wonder why two of the big three networks didn't mention about how the U.S. helped capture five of ISIS’s top leaders? Must be that they remembered how Hillary told the world at the debates, that ISIS would love Trump being president and how he will become "ISIS's top recruiter." Hillary probably could care less now, because there are more important things going on in that mind of hers. Like how much $$$$$ will be raised at the New York gala, being held on May 24, "benefiting the work of the Clinton Foundation." Only $2500 a head for "friends," with the availability to purchase a "premium package" for a cool $100,000. Could be a nice little "nest egg" for Chelsea!

The apparent reemergence of the Foundation on the political scene comes after Fox News last year reported that the Clinton Global Initiative - part of the charity - was letting 22 staff members go, which many thought augured the organization's end.

In her new book, Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns and One Intact Glass Ceiling, New York Times journalist Amy Chozick does not say if the nest egg comment from one aide was a joke, though it appears to be a snarky comment referring to the foundation's history of controversy.

It also comes after a new book claimed Hillary's aides referred to money sent to the foundation as Chelsea's 'nest egg'.

The 'nest egg' description was likely to renew scrutiny of the foundation, which is currently being investigated by the FBI over a possible pay-to-play scheme while Clinton was Secretary of State.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Thank you president Trump for the "crumbs" that I received in my wallet, due to your tax bill, the upcoming peace talks with North Korea, the release of the three American hostages and the capture of 5 ISIS leaders.

There was a lot of winning for the United States this week between the release of three American hostages from North Korea, unemployment at 3.9 percent, and on Thursday news broke that the U.S. had captured five of ISIS’s top leaders. But depending on which of the major network news outlets you watch, you may not have heard about the captured leaders. CBS Evening News was the only member of the big three networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) to even mention it that evening.

www.newsbusters.org...

REMEMBER WHAT HILDABEAST SAID DURING HER CAMPAIGN RUN?

Hillary: "He's (Trump) becoming ISIS's best recruiter."

Hillary: "Isis said that they hope Allah delivers America to Trump....They hope that he is the president...."

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Their bloodline needs to be tampered with. Those people make me pray for the state of our country.

+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hillary and Obama created ISIS.

2nd line.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To be fair, ISIS is like the JV team, so he didn't have to do much. I mean, to simply stop funding them was probably half the battle.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And the liberal progressives on ATS wonder why we still bring up Hillary, like the political world of America is a vacuum consisting of Trump and Stormy..

We bring it up because it's still quite relevant.

S&F.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Another Clinton campaign trick that went South.

She tried so hard to get the ISIS thing away from Obama and herself and the "Foundation" didn't she.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😀🤡

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Republicans said isis would love for obama to be president then he droned more people than anyone in history..

She was OBVIOUSLY making the point that trumps rhetoric will be turned into countless recruitment videos.. and it will

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well, Hillary would know.
She is a combat veteran from Bosnia... you know, mortar and sniper fire and what not.
She lies.

+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Republicans said isis would love for obama to be president then he droned more people than anyone in history..

She was OBVIOUSLY making the point that trumps rhetoric will be turned into countless recruitment videos.. and it will

Yeah.
He droned and droned.
And he funded ISIS and dropped supplies to them.
I am pretty sure ISIS did love him. They loved McCain too.

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

At least point out that although he droned more people than any president before him, he also killed more civilians with drones than anyone ever.

Not that those would result in recruitment videos... /facepalm

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is what America was on the brink of, before God saved us on 11.8.2016.
twitter.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ISIS probably love Trump. I am sure a bunch of true believers were duped on that side as well. Hopefully a few of them have seen through all this fake war BS and went home to their families.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

trump said he would have a 90 day ISIS plan it would be done and over, that was 20 months ago 6X longer than he said, and it still is not over....We don't know what Hillary would or would not have done, had she been in the White House.

edit on 13-5-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Hillary probably could care less now, because there are more important things going on in that mind of hers.

Well you answered your own question.

Like how much $$$$$ will be raised at the New York gala, being held on May 24, "benefiting the work of the Clinton Foundation." Only $2500 a head for "friends," with the availability to purchase a "premium package" for a cool $100,000. Could be a nice little "nest egg" for Chelsea!

Pocket change. Not noteworthy imo. Is it just me or did Chelsea turn out to be kinda hot?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Is it just me or did Chelsea turn out to be kinda hot? 

I can't speak for others, but it Isn't me. I don't find her to be hot at all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join