It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump squeaky clean or evil genius criminal mastermind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Nope I didn't vote for him I voted for the one who was actually qualified to be president.
But this rag is going to be thrown out one way or the other.
Count on it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL Like I can count on him never getting elected? LOLOLOLOLOL
edit on 13-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope I didn't vote for him I voted for the one who was actually qualified to be president.
Count on it.

You guys continually show you are not smart enough to take him down..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Phage aptly describes what is yet another piece of deceitful invention so often seen round here..presumably intended for the highly gullible.
You could say though, that even the most gullible Trump supporter,would never consider Trump to be, 'squeaky clean' and even looking back, most of then think he is a piece of shiite.

Your little tale is also pooh!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Lol you're silly. With all the hate for Trump, all the stories that come out in attempts to bring him down, all the leaks that don't amount to anything as of yet, you infer that those that want Trump out of office wouldn't leak actionable information if they had it? That's silly lol.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As someone else pointed out (maybe you lol and another person), nothing has been released so how is it that you know of several indictments?

How long did it take to impeach a sitting President is a more appropriate question than how long it took for someone in an entirely different position.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So, here's the thread....ok then

I've been waiting for the right moment....it almost got posted three days ago but my computer vetoed it helluvaglitch outta nowhere like never seen before, man

this.....

Scripturally....timing as it is with the Iran sending 20 rockets into the area of worldly note....and the U N always has this area in the news.....THE TIMING IS RIGHT

for the Biblical prominent character that shows up in the end of the era, that captures the admiration of most for his ability to influence and help the masses globally

oh man, ......HOWFREAKINGEVER....this aforesaid leader

sorry about the beer mug, i thought it as time for a pint......this leader and the timing....is correct for him to continue morphing into a needed helper of mankind........the necessary ingredient for him to be able to become all that he can be..........then SATAN actually physically will enter the old boy.......better stop there...unless you have already read the work....i can't give away the last chapter of the novel can i?

vote yea or nay.......i'll spell it out in this thread

edit on 13-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He panders to patriotism.
That was my intended meaning by saying "believably patriotic".
It's the line of product he's selling rather well.
edit on 13-5-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

He was not legally elected. That's why he's kicking and screaming. He knows it. I know it. Everybody who supports him is on tenterhooks painfully stretched past the point of sensibility now. I really believe he could shoot someone on fifth ave and not loose one of you.
Fortunately all that are left are the hard code base so I wouldn't count on a miracle a second time.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You're pretty snarky to the community for someone just walking in the door.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

The journey takes time. Every turn gets us closer to the truth. You can ignore the road signs if you like. That's your choice. Just don't be surprised when you don't end up where you thought you were headed.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

As long as they continue to be used logical fallacies should be pointed out in a debate type setting.

But it doens't have much to do with politics.

It's not very useful in a debate setting to play guessing games. I guess that was just for your personal enjoyment.
edit on 5/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 5/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Count on it.

"one way or the other"

*wink wink*

*nudge nudge*

Dreaming of Nov 22nd 1963? 🤔

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're pretty snarky to the community for someone just walking in the door.

LOL yeah cause Im new here...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This post is further from reality than anything ive read on ats in years. Thats really saying something.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He was not legally elected. That's why he's kicking and screaming. He knows it. I know it. Everybody who supports him is on tenterhooks painfully stretched past the point of sensibility now. I really believe he could shoot someone on fifth ave and not loose one of you.
Fortunately all that are left are the hard code base so I wouldn't count on a miracle a second time.

OMG you are seriously delusional.. You think hes losing support after bringing peace to Korea and getting Americans freed?

WAKE UP......

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: wtfatta

The journey takes time. Every turn gets us closer to the truth. You can ignore the road signs if you like. That's your choice. Just don't be surprised when you don't end up where you thought you were headed.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Lol, not legally elected. The Trump derangement syndrome has gone critical.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Quoted so more people see this gem.

Wow just wow.

Silly indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join