It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump group urges mothers to talk to your child about the GOP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I've asked her to dig it out. Will post when she finds it.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thx!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he should tell moms to just tell their children to “abstain”when taking about the dirty and contagious habits of the DNC

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Its funny that every tactic the left employs comes off like a failed SNL skit.

It’s awkward to watch because its fake, transparent and desperate.

The left sit at the children’s table of politics.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Wrong. Children are smarter than that crowd.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Better than Bozo's Circus.

🤡

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Got this in a Email today

Who should run for President in 2020? Select all the Democrats you could support for President against Donald Trump in 2020. Joe Biden, former Vice President Cory Booker, New Jersey Senator Julian Castro, former HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo, New York Governor Eric Garcetti, Los Angeles Mayor Kirsten Gillibrand, New York Senator Kamala Harris, California Senator Eric Holder, former Attorney General John Hickenlooper, Colorado Governor Amy Klobuchar, Minnesota Senator Deval Patrick, former Massachusetts Governor Bernie Sanders, Vermont Senator Tom Steyer, Environmental and Trump Impeachment advocate Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts Senator Oprah Winfrey, Media Entrepreneur None of the above - I support Donald Trump *By answering this survey, you are subscribing to our newsletter. When you click 'Submit & Join', you will leave this page and see the results of this survey so far.
You would think they might want to talk about who will represent the Dem's ...I see poor Bernie is on the list .No sight of Hillary .

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well that whole list is a trainwreck waiting to hit a sinkhole isn't it.

BwaaaHaHaHa

🔆🤡🚬

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Former Obama speechwriter Jon Lovett on Friday slammed the ad and others from Steyer's group, calling them "counterproductive and annoying."

"[Y]ou're not helping anyone but yourself (maybe), and you're wasting money that could really help when we're in the fight for our political lives,"

That kind of says it all. I'd imagine most Dem's are not exactly thrilled by this.

Honestly is there really any difference between a Dem like Steyer or a leader in the KKK?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What is interesting is that Trump haters can Not get Him out of their heads. It Torments them any time he is mentioned or politics come into play. Someone called a Cult..... that sounds appropriate. Living in denial is the worst. Tantrums tend to only mystify sane people.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy and Ben Shapiro..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Better than Bozo's Circus.

🤡

Whoa Nelly!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You may safely assume that. This one's not!

To call the behaviour counter-productive would be to understate it by a lot.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
it's time for the democrats to retire the whole "talk to your", family, kids etc. thing. remember the "talk to your kids about the need for them to buy insurance. or "talk to your family this Thanksgiving about Trump". both of which did nothing but tear families apart over those issues. yet it seems that they use this "talk to your...." quite often. like hearing their BS from close family and friends will somehow change their minds so that they will begin to follow the democrat ideals. the reality is that all these little "talk to your" campaigns from the democrats have really done is to drive the wedges even deeper. instead of bringing people around to their view, people get pissed off at being lectured by what in most cases are people without a clue, except for the talking points the democrats have given them to use.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Let kids be kids!!!

No "queer kids stuff", no political agenda planting, no discussions about laws and politics they are unable to understand in the first place because of the bigger picture that they have not aquired yet.

Instead:
Teach family values, honesty and benevolence. The rest comes alone and to push your own children into any political agenda is disgusting. That´s why my parents never discussed (or greatly avoided) political views at the lunch table until we learned how a government works, what it´s there for and what revolves around all this.

I would never tell my grandkids that "Merkel is a bad person" or something like that. By doing that I would nullify and break every value we tought them. Politicizing kids is one of the lowes moves.

And that´s why I despise the left even more. Yes, the left ones who drag children in front of TV cameras to score points for their agenda. Children tears always work, right? Why not utilize them?

Disgusting.

edit on 13-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Can't ya just see this one.... poor kids head would be spinning.

Why are republicans bad daddy?

Well son, that's because republican think people should be judge by their character and not their color. They think no group of people should be given special treatment and that people should be free to be the masters of their own destiny.

But daddy isnt that called equality?

No son that's called racism.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My toddler is a tyrant.

We're past the talking stage and I think war is imminent. However he is known for quelling uprisings.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My toddler is a tyrant.
Probably getting a bit of backing from Mommy
Hey all the best to the Mom's out there .

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

She may be a spy!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thx!

She found it.

New legal duties to tackle extremism

The Government has today issued its Prevent Duty Guidance which is relevant to childcare providers as well as schools and colleges.

Childcare providers along with their local authorities are responsible for the safeguarding of their children. This includes considering whether they are at risk of being drawn into extremism or terrorism, as set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage. 

The EYFS also states early years providers should help children learn right from wrong, mix and share with other children and challenge negative attitudes and stereotypes.

There is a separate guidance document for Scotland and one for England and Wales. Read the general guidance here.

This is the England specific DFE advice for schools and childcare providers. See page 6 for a link to the online Channel awareness training which members will find useful. 

Operating as a day nursery and pre-school for over 22 years, I advocate NDNA because they represent our voice on important issues in early years, narrowing the gaps in early education, defending and safeguarding our rights and representing the industry's values as well as genuinely representing our concerns to Government.

NDNA

There is so much more to this that I would like to discuss if you're interested? It has MASSIVE implications.

ETA: I bolded the sentence about The Early Years. Apparently, the early years are anywhere between zero and four years old.

Would you want some stranger indoctrinating your baby while you pay them to do it?

Again, there is so much more to this that is absolutely terrifying...

edit on 13-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join