It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush-Bashing Is A Waste Of Our Time & Energy! (from an anti-Bush person)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think i will pass the vote on hillary for president.........
My vote is for Marge's avatars!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Carburetor
I think i will pass the vote on hillary for president.........
My vote is for Marge's avatars!!!!!!

Absolutely! What ATS needs is the ability to vote on favorite avatars.

P.S. I think Marge briefly posted a picture once of herself (and husband) and she seems to resemble her avatars.

[edit on 2/18/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You betcha. If that woman won, it would be a scam. I'd much rather prefer someone "new"

You ever read the liberal magazine New Republic? I read it to see what the "other side" is thinking. Anyway, check my thread regarding today's article in the New Republic. Looks like you might need to pick a new side.

Thread

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You people are so cute, and funny I love you all, how can I get mad with even the ones that don't agree with my views on bush.

You all awesome.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
After the 2000 election, no election results are safe from conspiracy theorists unless it's just a massive blowout landslide.

Nah, then the diehards will just say the fraud was even more widespread.

Unless their side was the winner, of course. Then the system worked just fine

[edit on 2/18/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
O.K. the original point I was trying to make, was obviously not worded very well by me.

So....as long as everyone's having fun, lets bash!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What Bush-Bashing Accomplishes

Originally posted by CyberKat
If you think about it, most (but not all) people will agree on at least one thing. And that is the fact that no matter how you look at it, Bush is simply lacking the intelligence to do any of us any real harm.

This is a strange comment in light of recent political history.

Bush is mopping the floor with his political opponents. He did it in Texas, he did it nationally and now he's doing it worldwide.

All the while, his opponents insist that the guy who is handing them their asses is an idiot. What a fascinating – and revealing -- thing for them to tell us.

Another “Idiot President”

Lincoln's opponents (also Democrats) used to ridicule him ("I have endured a great deal of ridicule without much malice, and have received a great deal of kindness not quite free from ridicule." -- Abraham Lincoln) and thought he was a harmless country bumpkin, too.

They claimed he led America into a pointless war (debatable) and lampooned him in the press as incompetent.

All while he quietly took over the country and nearly became its emperor, empowered by the self-defeating incompetence of the opponents who “misunderestimated” him.

History remembers Abraham Lincoln, but almost no one remembers his critics.

So I hope Bush's critics aren't hoping to have their names emblazoned in the annals of history, because what they're doing is eminently forgettable – and it hasn't even been a century yet.

You Must Be At Least THIS Mature To Run The Country

What I see coming from “Bush-bashers” are infantile insults, hate-mongering, lies and willful ignorance – and nothing of any substance whatsoever.

In this thread alone I see one baseless insult after another – including a picture suggesting that anyone who pays attention to Bush is a sheep.

And then these people expect me to agree with them on serious political issues.

And they say Bush is an idiot and insult anyone who disagrees with them.

Sure. Keep saying that.

What Bush-bashers are accomplishing is publicly labeling themselves “sub-idiots” by saying the guy that's running them out of politics is an idiot.

What kind of mentality does that take?

I hope I've made that clear enough for even a “sub-idiot” to figure out.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sorry bush is still and will be a poppet of the corporations and big interest in this country, as long as is related with money bush is a sucker for it.

The problem is that is our money the one been used and we have been rob.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Marg I concur, I bet you are hot. Blonde may I inquire? Anyhow, where is daddy, you know the one who is willing to die to defend our rights to trash one another (God bless him!)? My wife and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum. She tells me, I think that I am the smartest SOB in the world. I tell her when she realizes the truth, I may allow her think she is the second smartest (23yrs and counting). My sibling brother ED tells me not to waste my time on the bubbly Marg. You are hot aren't you? When you look good, who cares what people think huh? You know what really stinks? When you are hot, athletic and brainy and everyone hates you. Ah well such is my life! Glad you got to hear from me.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Bush is mopping the floor with his political opponents. He did it in Texas, he did it nationally and now he's doing it worldwide.

what election did you watch?
the one i saw was close. please send me the info on your cable provider because i want to see what things look like a total fantasy world.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What is this coming to?

-Yes, the thread titled "Bush-Bashing is a Waste of Our Time & Energy" started to turn into another Bush-bashing thread of its own.

-Yes, the same people who broadly generalize all Bush-supporters as blind sheep who follow anything he does prejudge Bush's remarks to be lies BEFORE he even says them!

-Yes, the person who created this thread was calling Bush a bumbling idiot, while grossly mis-using the comma and throwing in some spelling and grammatical errors of his own!

-Yes, people like dgtempe had decided BEFORE the election that if Bush wins, he must have cheated to win! Even though there were lawyers everywhere, and the polls were closely monitored!

-And yes, Marg is a very pretty lady. A little mis-guided in my mind, but pretty none-the-less

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Herman]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Misguided yes, but who cares when she's hot. When i want an opinion from a woman I will give it to her. Just kidding

Oh know! wife read this

Helpl I melting

No No not the lifetime channel please have mercy woman

What do you mean no more ESPN?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Bush Supporters = Cannot possibly have any smarts

Bush Non-supporters = Can see "truth" that nobody else can

Just so wonderful!

I'm sorry, but your sarcasm, which I believe is meant to actually mean the opposite of what you write, does not work.

In my original post, sorry, I believe it was a different post, but that doesn't matter in this instance, I was suggesting that it is in fact ONLY Bush and the most elite of his supporters, that are the ones who are actually in the know. They DO see the truth that hardly anyone else, if anyone else at all is allowed to know.

Of course his opposers, or non-supporters are definately not allowed to see even a glimpse of what is the truth of what is REALLY going on behind closed doors.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i dont think i will give up bush bashing as one voice may attract others then he has a mob to deal with but really its the blind leading the blind with george bush leading the americans not saying all americans are stupid just the bush supporters

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
Of course his opposers, or non-supporters are definately not allowed to see even a glimpse of what is the truth of what is REALLY going on behind closed doors.

Well then how do YOU, or the other "Bush-Bashers" know what the truth is? If it's so top secret, how'd you find out?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Well then how do YOU, or the other "Bush-Bashers" know what the truth is? If it's so top secret, how'd you find out?

I never said that I know what the truth is, nor did I say that I found out. I suspect that I never will. I can only speculate, as can you. As for the "other" Bush Bashers, well I can't speak for them.

I used to be a "Bush Basher", but after a while, I realized that it was getting neither me, nor the rest of the country anywhere, so I stopped. I might still laugh at some of the good ones, but that's about it.

Did I use enough coma's?,,,,,BTW, you go criticizing the "original poster", without even going back to check on who it was!!

If you did, you would probably have noticed that I am not a "him", but a "her". I guess no one is perfect, are they?

Hey, I couldn't help myself regarding replying to your post. I wouldn't be in here if I couldn't take some criticism. I like you ATS people, and if we all agreed, well, it would get pretty boring, wouldn't it?

[edit on 3/12/2005 by CyberKat]

[edit on 3/12/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
-And yes, Marg is a very pretty lady. A little mis-guided in my mind, but pretty none-the-less

Nice backhanded compliment. Just had to throw in the insult. Couldn't be content with just saying something nice about someone. In other circumstances, an adult might be justified in feeling insulted by being called misguided. But when it comes from a kid, you'd just have to laugh.

This hatred for liberals is becoming a sickness. And vice versa. I really think your society is in dire straits as a result.

<< 1   >>

join