It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush-Bashing Is A Waste Of Our Time & Energy! (from an anti-Bush person)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you think about it, most (but not all) people will agree on at least one thing. And that is the fact that no matter how you look at it, Bush is simply lacking the intelligence to do any of us any real harm.

He comes on the TV and makes an idiot our himself, gets people all riled up with his crazy agenda, etc....

But really, all things considered, he's got the name, the money, went to all the right schools, etc... but really, the lack of brainpower he has, just makes him the perfect puppet for those with a higher purpose.

We really need to be worrying about just exactly whom "those with the higher purpose" are, and how we need to be preparing for when they make their move.

I know that there are several thereoies as to who they are, what they plan to do, and how exactly they are using Bush to their advantage. But we must continue to search for the true answer, and when it is agreed upon as best as it can be, we ALL need to work together.

We must get the word out not only to other ATS people, but to our sisters and brothers throughout the world, in order to insure the existance of our would as we know it now. Or even better, as we knew it about 30 years ago.

Any thoughts or opinions?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Do you know what a first strike capability is?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
If you think about it, most (but not all) people will agree on at least one thing. And that is the fact that no matter how you look at it, Bush is simply lacking the intelligence to do any of us any real harm.

I think this is what makes him the most dangerous. He is, afterall, the president and can and will do whatever it is he wants to do to get what he wants.

I have to admit that I like bashing him...is fun and an exercise of my civil rights.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its not so much the bashing being fun...Its the bush sheep so determined and willing to fall for the lies...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's the Carlyle administration which controls this country, Bush Jr simply takes orders from daddy Bush and his cronies.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Its not so much the bashing being fun...Its the bush sheep so determined and willing to fall for the lies...

Yep! All just total sheep that can't possibly see the "truth". In fact, I am very glad that we have such great people here to open everyone's eyes to the matter.

Bush Supporters = Cannot possibly have any smarts

Bush Non-supporters = Can see "truth" that nobody else can

Just so wonderful!

ps) I also love the words like "cronies", "sheep", and my fav...the "Bush Mafia". I find when I don't have any proof...name-calling and labeling DOES work. Excellent.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Bush-Bashing Is A Waste Of Our Time & Energy!

Like water to a spoonge, please don't tell the lib's and Democrats that, cause then maybe they might stopping the Bush-bashing rhetoric and start working on viable options and platforms for 2006 and 2008.

I have come to enjoy watching and reading them saying what can or cannot be done and then providing nothing to the contrary. If there is a problem, don't whine and cry about it, offer a solution or attempt to fix it. But, as indicated in this thread already, all that can be said is "I hate Bush and those that voted for him or follow him are sheeple, not knowing how or having the ability to think or see the 'truth' (which in most cases is subjective)." Roll on. Doesn't bother me, but be assured, I will be around in 2008 and if the Democrats don't win the White House back or regain control of the Senate, I will have to listen to the howls and crys somemore.

seekerof

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes, please keep up the Bush-bashing, keep bashing Bush so hard you don't even notice when it becomes 2008 and just allow Seekerof's avatar to walk into the Presidency...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Personally, if you give me a Republican president in 2008 who wins the election fair and square, who has this countrys best intention at heart, you will not hear me complain. I always vote for the best man, be it Democrat or Republican- furthermore, i've never been very politically minded...until now. This is an ongoing spectacle...not to end until 2008 (if we're lucky)

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You know, I don't think I've ever commented about someone's grammar and misuse of the language, but I think this post deserves it. Your contention is that Bush is stupid because he misspeaks and creates new words like misunderestimated. I'll bet you think you're pretty smart, though. Your comments seem well thought out, and you're attacking an issue from a new angle, at least as far as I've read/seen.

Despite this, you made statements like,

, most (but not all) people will agree

(yes, that is the definition of most)

He comes on the TV and makes an idiot our himself,

he has, just makes
(unneeded comma)

exactly whom "those with the higher purpose"
(incorrect use of whom, quoted your last sentence in quotes)

it now. Or even

Yet I don't think this makes you an idiot. I can't spell worth jack but don't think of myself as a babbling idiot for it. This argument that Bush is an idiot because he doesn't speak well or that he's an idiot because he doesn't agree with you is foolish. There is more to people than just how they say what they say.

I hope this does not offend you; it was simply to make a point in a manner you may understand.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
People we lost our country a long time ago, when corporations took over America.

The problem is that he has done its corporate agenda so blatantly and in the open what it keeps me worrying as to how much the public really knows what is going on.

To me is like a final take over in from of our faces and a "now what you going to do about it" attitude.

But as long as is freedom of speech and a public place to talk I will keep the juices running, the public taken or not has the right to know.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Personally, if you give me a Republican president in 2008 who wins the election fair and square, who has this countrys best intention at heart, you will not hear me complain. I always vote for the best man, be it Democrat or Republican- furthermore, i've never been very politically minded...until now. This is an ongoing spectacle...not to end until 2008 (if we're lucky)

This is impossible, because you know that America would never elect a republican. Though the popular vote makes it very clear who won, there's still a conspiracy; your candidate didn't win. The only way you're going to see a candidate win fair and square is if your candidate wins. Then it'll be our turn to cry conspiracy
I just doubt we will.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Americans have elected many Republicans before..FYI. And many have been amazingly good presidents. Their last name just cant be Bush,imho.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i remember when one of my teachers in college told me the truth about pearl harbor. i was mortified to the core.

people voted him in, thats that.

look at amd vs intel. you can buy an amd chip that is faster cheaper and cooler than an intel chip yet amd strugles and intel thrives. why? because thats how it is. if people cant even make an informed decision with their own money of course they will keep people like bush in power for the full 8 years.

i dont feel its totally useless to constanly bash him however. I had many arguements over WMD and now that we know they didnt exist i can say "i told you so".

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Your contention is that Bush is stupid because he misspeaks and creates new words like misunderestimated. I'll bet you think you're pretty smart, though. Your comments seem well thought out, and you're attacking an issue from a new angle, at least as far as I've read/seen.

There is more to people than just how they say what they say.

I hope this does not offend you; it was simply to make a point in a manner you may understand.

No offense taken. As a matter of fact, it is a good reminder that it is important to use good grammer when trying to convey a point. No excuses, but, I was so eager to get my point across, that I typed it so hastily, that my grammer did indeed get in the way of what I was really trying to say.

My point was simply that I feel that we all need to work together to try to survive whatever is to come, if it will negatively affect our everydays lives.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When you're typing, you can sit back and reevaluate what you have just written. When you're speaking publicly, you don't have that option. Granted, he could take the time to rehearse his speeches several times over to compensate for his speech impediment, but I'd rather he do his job instead of planning for any question he may be asked.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Personally, if you give me a Republican president in 2008 who wins the election fair and square, who has this countrys best intention at heart, you will not hear me complain.

I sincerely doubt that you would be capable of deciding that a Republican had won an election "fair and square". IF Rice were to run and win, you'd be up there along with masked avatar et al screaming out new conspiracy theories about how it wasn't possible for her to have gotten enough black votes to win since blacks never vote for Republicans.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
After the 2000 election, no election results are safe from conspiracy theorists unless it's just a massive blowout landslide.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
People we lost our country a long time ago, when corporations took over America.

The problem is that he has done its corporate agenda so blatantly and in the open what it keeps me worrying as to how much the public really knows what is going on.

To me is like a final take over in from of our faces and a "now what you going to do about it" attitude.

But as long as is freedom of speech and a public place to talk I will keep the juices running, the public taken or not has the right to know.

Bush have got a few things right on the ecomonic front. Social securities for one , and outsourcing . Social security was bound for failure sooner or later . but maybe there was a better way out then privatisation???

Outsourcing is a Globalization reality , cann't help it on that . Stoping Outsourcing will only but pressure on the various free trade agreements with other countries.
He is juggling with many balls , for eg , a weak dollor will help pick up exports but on the other hand put pressure on oil imports. This is a very sticky situation.

Honestly Kerry had no idea on the economic realities. Doubt he could have done any better than Bush.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

I sincerely doubt that you would be capable of deciding that a Republican had won an election "fair and square". IF Rice were to run and win, you'd be up there along with masked avatar et al screaming out new conspiracy theories about how it wasn't possible for her to have gotten enough black votes to win since blacks never vote for Republicans.
You betcha. If that woman won, it would be a scam. I'd much rather prefer someone "new"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join