It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German police hunting down G20 terrorists one by one

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: tadaman

Don´t tell him that, he needs an enemy to project fear and hate on it.

Says the guy who is supporting labelling protesters as "terrorists"

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No. It is the employees within the legislative branch that follow the agreed to conditions outlined in their employment contract who establish terminology for legal use within its system or organization.

Which is ALL that government is. A tool like a system. It is not divine or sacred. or sentient.

I get what you were saying but I disagree with your understanding of Governments role and where its authority comes from.

edit on 5 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Again like I said, you can put whatever spin you want on it but at the end of the day in a court of law what matters is the legal definition as defined by the state not whats in the dictionary.

I agree with you for the record that the state is really just a tool of the people to exercise the will of the people if you like in a democracy however the point still stands, it is that system, which provides the only definition of "terrorism" that matters. Now that is true regardless of how you view the nature of the state.
edit on 13-5-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Again like I said, you can put whatever spin you want on it but at the end of the day in a court of law what matters is the legal definition as defined by the state not whats in the dictionary.

Only within a court of law. That is the only place this exists.

Because a government only exists within established boundaries and artificial mental constructs.

Have a good one

Edit to add:

Have a good one

edit on 5 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Dude were is this going.

The OP used a dictionary to define terrorism in the context of the law enforcement of the German state. I pointed out that this was stupid because the only definition in such context that matters is the definition provided by the state, that is to say provided by the legal infrastructure within Germany.

This is true.

Now you seem to be trying to turn this into a debate about the nature, definition and role of the state something I am not really that interested in getting into.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Thanks for the "Framing", I guess?

I'm not the only one questioning your rhetorics, I'm just turning things around for you to see the better boomerang effect in effect.
We don't need any hunts whatsover and the lack of due process is a problem. Just as it was in this case:

Gericht nennt Polizeivorgehen bei G-20-Gipfel unrechtmäßig

That's one of the many court decisions to follow, checks and balances. I'd be worried if this wouldn't be the case though. Banana Republic or not, the republic still seems to work when it matters. That's a good thing, right?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
These protestors would say that the G20 countries are terrorists, and they would be right in many ways. I know I feel terrorized by our corporate controlled society.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

We don't need any hunts whatsover and the lack of due process is a problem. Just as it was in this case:

Gericht nennt Polizeivorgehen bei G-20-Gipfel unrechtmäßig

That's one of the many court decisions to follow, checks and balances. I'd be worried if this wouldn't be the case though. Banana Republic or not, the republic still seems to work when it matters. That's a good thing, right?

To make it clear to all the english speaking members on ATS:

BE AWARE:
This link is about an isolated incident about a group named "The falcons", NOT THE WHOLE G20 INDICENT. Although PublicOpinion makes it appear like that.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What?

Sieben Wochen nach den Ausschreitungen rund um den G20-Gipfel in Hamburg steht die Aufarbeitung teilweise noch am Anfang. Der Deutsche Journalistenverband (DJV) übt nun Kritik an Polizei und Senat: Übergriffe auf Berichterstatter oder Unbeteiligte seien nach wie vor nicht aufgeklärt. Die mangelnde Kommunikation seitens der Polizei sei inakzeptabel.

www.mopo.de...

The police violence was intense enough to have the press beating the drums now. This is precisely why we're having an investigation ongoing in Hamburg.

Die Abgeordneten des G20-Ausschusses wollen bis zum Sommer 2018 die Geschehnisse chronologisch in drei Phasen aufarbeiten: Zunächst sollen die Vorbereitungen abschließend aufgearbeitet werden, dann soll es um die Gipfeltage selbst und zuletzt um die Konsequenzen gehen.

www.ndr.de...

It aint over until it's over, see ya in a few months?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join