It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US military corrupt? Debate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
NOTICE!

The subject of this thread is "Is the US Military corrupt?". It is NOT a thread about the Masons, the Catholics or the Vatican.

If you have nothing to post that is relevant to the actual topic, then don't post. This is not a "General Chit-Chat" thread. If you continue to derail this thread then you may be post banned.

PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Do not reply to this post!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, this thread does not seem to be going well. To answer OP, guess it depends on your definintion of corrupt.

cor·rup·tion
kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, crime, criminality, wrongdoing; More
the process by which something, typically a word or expression, is changed from its original use or meaning to one that is regarded as erroneous or debased.
synonyms: alteration, bastardization, debasement, adulteration
"these figures have been subject to corruption"

So as everyone can see, the US Military, by definition, is not corrupt. As others have stated, individuals within may be corrupt, but as an organization it is not.

FWIW, there are approximately 22 million veterans. The population of the United States is about 323,038,000. Therefore, about 7% of the population would be military veterans.

Proud to have been one of the 7% for 28 years. And to have never come close to meeting the definition of corrupt. Those that choose to denigrate my and other’s service, that’s your right. All I’ll say in return is “You’re welcome”.
edit on 12/5/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ring Knockers could, in many cases, be considered corrupt, could they not?

No matter how incompetent, no matter how, well, corrupt, the fellow members of the RK societies look out for each other.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Ring Knockers could, in many cases, be considered corrupt, could they not?

No matter how incompetent, no matter how, well, corrupt, the fellow members of the RK societies look out for each other.

But again, those are individuals, not the entire military. RKs are generally graduates from the military academies which at any given time are a vast MINORITY of the active duty force at any given time. And from experience, I can tell you that not all graduates from the military academies are RKs. Many are quick to hold fellow officers accountable, rings or no rings.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I know that. Should have been more precise in my post.

As in any organization, there's bad mixed in with the good.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Its not brainwashing its understanding the nature of the roles we play. Take your self righteous attitude and stuff it, I have less important things to discuss.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: gunshooter

Its not brainwashing its understanding the nature of the roles we play. Take your self righteous attitude and stuff it, I have less important things to discuss.

wow, name calling and everything, obviously I pushed the "sensitive" button on your poor little brainwashed brain. LOL, I served in the military as well, but I woke up, and saw the lies, so sorry for you. FYI, what I stated was not self righteous at all, sorry you can't handle an opinion....
edit on 13/5/18 by gunshooter because: trying to get the point across real thick...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the Masons, the Catholics and the Vatican, have had integral roles in military corruption, but since we are censored from discussing their roles in it ill just point out this one detail

any experience learned in the military will pay much more in the private industry, those who stay in the military do not do so for the pay. they are there either for patriotism, or for nefarious reasons

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, now...they went and made a movie about it...general lyin and raping....all there in the movie

I was real close to being hornswaggelled....in tech school blg 1477....Lowry AFB...1973.....the slobs.....took my buck knife...never gave it back....they had to take that for the nites dynamo experiment....did us soldiers 4 at a time....crammed into the special room...oh, all the other rooms had two to a room....AND the retrain group was at that same base at the other end...so, they're slobs
edit on 17-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

editt to add....took the place over pretty quickly tho....final test for avionics day...i was at the stereo store gettin me a Sansui....they came to find me...had one hour left to test.....aced it....owned the place....took a PSM-6 multimeter for a souvenire....how do ya spell souvanior?
edit on 17-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join