It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Paul McCartney Really Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Did he really die in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a look-a-like

Look at these links. I'm inclined to think it may be true

digilander.libero.it...

digilander.libero.it...

Fascinating!! I've never heard this rumor before

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No- he's not dead. Who was that old man at halftime during the game?

If you go to Coasttocoastam.com and in their search put in Pauls name you'll come up with very interesting articles on this. And many other stars too.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He's still alive...but have fun reading:

www.geocities.com...
www.turnmeondeadman.net...

My favorite clues have been:

In the The overleaf of the Sergeant Pepper Album, on the shoulder patch of Paul's uniform are the letters O.P.D which in real life stands for Ontario Police Department but for the purposes of the conspiricy stands for Officially Pronounced Dead, the English equivalent of the American D.O.A.

Strawberry Fields Forever (originally it was supposed to appear on Sgt. Peppers but was released early with Penny Lane as a single)
At the end of this song, you hear the by now infamous "I buried Paul" quote by John. John was alternately claimed he was saying "Cranberry Sauce", "I'm very Bored", or that the sound of his guitar had "buried" the sound of Paul's bass. All of the above are likely considering John's love of absurd language but why no consistent answer? Hmmm....

On the Abeey Road album cover
Probably the most famous Paul is Dead clue of all. The four Beatles are walking in succession out of what looks like a graveyard. John, in white, is the minister. Ringo is the undertaker. Paul, without shoes, is the corpse. George is the gravedigger.

And don't forget the licence plate 28IF on the Volkswagon "Beetle" in the back. Paul would have been 28 IF he had lived to 1969. Also on the licence plate, the letters LMW: Linda McCartney Weeps.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by evilution]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is a great theory but not true. Most probably a joke engineered by the beatles themselves or their manigment to raise sales. And oh boy didn't it work.

No he isn't dead.

Though the clues are there but i get the feeling i could prove it to an undeniable point and you still wouldn't hear logic.

The greatest people in history cause the greatest theories in history.

Elvis, monroe the list goes on but it is mainly kept alive by people who want to add romance to their death or to add romance to their life in Paul's case.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Actually, the patch Paul is wearing in that picture is an OPP patch (Ontario Provincial Police) and was given to Paul when in Toronto one time.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
he didnt look to alive on the Super B show ...lol

new topics

top topics

join