It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Agreed we only have snippets of what is really going on.
Interesting none the less I will certainly be watching what comes of all this very closely.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: DBCowboy

You two Otto be ashamed of yourselves. This is a NK thread...

Sure is, a celebration of giving north Korea legitimacy on the world stage, Kim must be feeling rather proud.

Ostracizing North Korea has worked out so well hasn't it? We should definetly keep doing the same thing we've been doing for 60 years because trying different tactics is stupid.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: The GUT

You two Otto be ashamed of yourselves. This is a NK thread...

Sure is, a celebration of giving north Korea legitimacy on the world stage, Kim must be feeling rather proud.

Ostracizing North Korea has worked out so well hasn't it? We should definetly keep doing the same thing we've been doing for 60 years because trying different tactics is stupid.

OK, what exactly do you think is going to be done differently?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

If you’re in the EU, then yea I can see why you don’t like Trump. He’s the first president that puts us first instead of you guys.

Yeah that's probably it , I forgot how much better off we are over here thanks to the American wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the American sub prime banking crash of 08 , Trump is the new broom that's sweeping clean but I prefer the old days.

But remember he’s our president and represents the US and not the EU.

He may not represent the EU but his actions and mistakes will effect us just like those of Bush.

Totally agree, its the one area where Trump is too head strong, like it or not there are times when he needs allies either for force or a show of force and like it or not some of us smaller nations still pack a punch in that department. That's where respect MUST be shown by him, the Chuckle Brothers of modern history (Blair and Bush) showed just how one sided and dangerous an all out campaign can be pushed to get far too many of all the allies and American soldiers killed over lies. Whilst we in the UK are a small nation compared we still have a very useful skill set and intelligence system that Trump and any other commander NEEDS, so a bit of consultation and listening plus making sure trade is fair between us is pretty important for all sides.

Make America great is all good and fine but don't drop kick the folk who were at your side when all the sh*t was flying..

Old saying, never crap on your doorstep..
edit on 14-5-2018 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

But but... Stormy and the Cohens!!!

Don't be swayed by all the positive economic data and better international diplomacy... it's a trap!!!

Stay the course... soon we will have that rat bastard out of office so we can have higher taxes and unemployment again!

Pitiful, isn't it?

S&F for MAGA... heh

Obsolutely the libtard mindest 100%

With a mindset like that they cannot see or hear and absolutely will not look or listen. Anyone that has even an ounce of optimism surrounding the President's policies and how well they seem to be working on almost every single front, is a bigot and a racist and most definately a white supremist.

The problem for them is, they're losing. Faster and faster every single day. Democrat support is absolutley plummeting. Support for libtarded organisations and total-whack-job senators that seem to be in endless supply is falling, fast. They point at the proven-to-be-wrong-100%-of-the-time leftist "polls" and claim victory when it is so obvious to the world that they're lost in an echo chamber of their own design. Screeching their fascism about total subjugation of anything remotely right-of-centre, the very definition of fascism. "Ban their social media sites, block the critics, silence the opposing views, jail those who insult us" they're a lot more fascist than anything that's EVER been seen in the United States. Without a doubt.

That's why you're losing, libs. It's not social media trolls. It's not the Russians. It's not white women who were afraid to vote for the racist old bat you had running. And it's not a whore who claims to have slept with the President over a decade ago. It's YOU. Your insane view of reality, the hypocritical way you seek to impose it and the volume at which you push it.

Stop listening to the leftist order of the world. They're terrified that the kalergi plan will fail if someone like President Trump can be seen to succeed. "More like him will govern soon. So they must oppose, oppose, oppose".

An end to illegal immigration. How is that "hateful"? Every single country on Earth has immigration laws. They must all be racist too right? Open dialouge with North Korea and definately brokered talks which has lead to peace on the Korean Penninsula. Refusal to allow enemies who openly threaten attacks on our allies to be rewarded. Thanks Obama. Lowest unemploynment rate. Tax cuts, for ALL.

Not all fair and evenhanded. And doesn't ever claim to be. But look at EVERY past administration, President Trump is NOT a negative thing. For ANYONE. He does NOT oppose gays and blacks and muslims and trannies and Mexicans and women and dwarfs and beneficiaries and all the things that cnn "tells" you he opposes. He does NOT. He just wants to try and improve the country. Thats all he's ever said he wants to do. Improve the country and hopefully the world.

When you are so vehemently against such a positive force in the world, it seems like you support the opposing side. Which is left-wing fascism. Kalergi plan and agenda 21, OPENLY touted by leftwing politicians in the United States and across the entire western world. OPENLY supported. Uncompromising control and supression. "Think how we think or we'll attack you, marginalise you and shut you down. We will stop you from speaking and being heard, we will attack your support and spread propaganda and lies". The very definition of fascism. And the liberal sheep support it! "YES!!" they cry, "block their sites, ban their views, jail those who oppose us".

Why do you think they want you to oppose him? Why do kalergi supporters like soros the nazi openly fund protest groups and leftist governments and libtarded media organisations. Most importantly though. why do YOU support such an ideology?

I went of on ramble there, sorry, just two cents.

You can maybe just stop the screeching for a few weeks. Try on the opposing mindset and see what it is that his worldwide growing support base is seeing.

Or, attack. I don't 100% oppose the President so I must be a moron and a shill with no clues. Insult this thread and it's author quickly because I'm obvioulsy a bigot and ya have to punch nazi's quick before they have a chance to supress anyone else with their intolerant homophobic views. "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
edit on 14 5 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14 5 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14 5 2018 by Breakthestreak because: It's a big thread, it's rife with errors.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
While I Am Not Homophobic... I Do At Times Think:
"What In Hell Is Wrong With You!?!"

Get Thee A Wife! If you are a man.
Get Thee Over Here With Me, And Bring Your pal if you're a lez.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You are correct but the exact same thing could be said for the other half of the users on here during the Obama administration. It goes both ways.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

There was a real CNN report, where they basically alleged that Trump brought them home to distract form the Russia investigation and stormy daniels.

Good stuff..

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

F***ING REALLY?!

If you're trying to prove that DB cowboy was, if anything, being FAR TOO NICE about the absolutely lowest of the low scumbag mealy mouth reactions out of the left to this ... You're doing an AMAZING JOB

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I only checked to see if the post was a joke or not

That's worrying isn't it?

Anyways... Says a lot about CNNs 20% ratings drop since last year

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: whywhynot
Obama put in place bandaid to stop it happening again by way of tighter regulation but Trump in his infinite wisdom is rolling back those measures through his banking reforms so the greedy bankers can do it all over again.

Fixed it for you in...
I bold.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join