It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Pyle

Obvious satire is obvious.

But I have seen so much actual, real, authentic disgust over this. People are losing their sh#t over Trump actually doing some good.

It goes back to the point someone once made about wishing that Trump would endorse oxygen so leftists would stop breathing in protest!

Hate Trump, love Trump, 3 Americans are out of prison and that should be celebrated!

Jesus people!

You know this is fake but are gleefully pushing it because you want to push division? You are the evil you claim the leftists are...

*chuckle*

So according to leftists, having a different opinion is pushing division.

No according to you... in your own post... You know its fake but are pushing it because you know it will cause problems.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They should mark it as satire. I bet there will be a few hundred people in this country that will read the article and believe it is real. If you get enough of these kinds of articles out there, you might gain two thousand more Trump haters out there, many of them elderly who grew up in a much less corrupt world.

Is this actually Satire or is it part of a bigger, more complex plan of deception they are running. This is actually one of the techniques I read about, I read an article from one of the major universities discussing common ways people are deceived.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: visitedbythem

From what I witnessed, they are North Korean. Something isn't right here.

They're U.S. Citizens.

But ya never know eh.

3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea (from June 2017)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Maybe you should call the South Korean President and ask his opinion on the matter, I bet it's a bit different than yours.

Yep. The cognitive dissonance is deafening.

South Korean President says Trump deserves Nobel Peace Prize

And for those silly enough to suggest inviting Kim to the world forum is somehow wrong or shameful: Please remember the N. Korean peoples as they need our support and let's encourage Kim instead of finding ways to pretend this effort is "wrong."

My children have relatives there and I, for one, applaud Kim, Trump, Moon--heck even Dennis Rodman--and everyone who wishes and hopes for this to turn out well. Peace Y'all.

For those who asked what Trump had to do with it: One big thing was he pressured China and enacted plans that for the first time actually made the sanctions effective. He took away the "wiggle" room.

edit on 12-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I watched them walk out of the plane live. Apparently it was 03:00 where they landed. I just happened to catch it on the off chance and tbh, they looked extremely happy.

However, I also noticed that two of the "American prisoners" didn't speak a word of English and looked extraordinarily Koean.

😒

So are you saying that if you have an ethnic “look” or don’t speak English you can’t be an American? If not, then precisely what are you trying to say?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Please stop being so racist. Why do you defend Trump? Do you also like Satan?

Dont you see how you are destroying everything?

Why cant you see that monster for the animal he is? He is almost not even human. Its ok to belligerently hate him for EVERYTHING. It may even be a divine obligation.

I am even mad at God for making Trump. How dare God create such filth! He is an abomination.

LOL

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I am literally, Hitler.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim. Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

OMG. Are you being serious? Trump can't take any credit for this?

I haven't read past this comment of yours, so hopefully a few posts later I will read a comment from you that says "I was kidding."

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim. Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

Actually.....so it was Kim who initiated this?

Did Kim call up Trump and say "I have three of your countrymen. I've been holding them prisoner in my country. Would you like them back?"

That's what you're saying, right?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I watched them walk out of the plane live. Apparently it was 03:00 where they landed. I just happened to catch it on the off chance and tbh, they looked extremely happy.

However, I also noticed that two of the "American prisoners" didn't speak a word of English and looked extraordinarily Koean.

😒

So are you saying that if you have an ethnic “look” or don’t speak English you can’t be an American? If not, then precisely what are you trying to say?

I already said it. They didn't speak English. They needed a translator to speak to the President.

Did you actually watch it?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

except no other Potus actually got them out.. Obama did exactly shi..for Otto..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

pathetic

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Vector99

Seriously?

Rocket man suddenly had a change of heart all on his own?

Trump had nothing to do with it?

Maybe you can explain to me what exactly trump has done? Cause I forgot...

I know he shot off a few tweets, tormenting Kim Jong-Un, which had the mentality of a 14 year old school bully... He's also agreed to meet Kim Jong-Un, but a 6 year old child could agree to a meeting... It doesn't exactly take a genius.

Maybe you should call the South Korean President and ask his opinion on the matter, I bet it's a bit different than yours.

You mean the same one who was on CNN a few months ago claiming trump was doing more damage than good?

Luckily, he was able to clean up the mess trump created and was even modest enough to let little trumpy take the credit... for the purpose of maintaining a good relationship with the US.

It's been a while since I asked anyone this but do you actually believe the bollocks you type?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

“ January 10
I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” Moon said at a news conference in Seoul.

WaPo

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: 3n19m470

Never thought I’d see you make Trump look bad in one of your posts. But you just did. By using Obama nonetheless.

That’s too good.

LOL is that real? Did Obama really take credit for this? LMAO oh that is rich..
edit on 12-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

😒

I already said it. They didn't speak English. They needed a translator to speak to the President.

So I’m back to: really? Based on language and skin color? Really? OMG are you profiling them? My head is exploding, help....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: 3n19m470

Never thought I’d see you make Trump look bad in one of your posts. But you just did. By using Obama nonetheless.

That’s too good.

Only in the eyes of a wingnut...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Their detentions had been reasonably short and they did look remarkably well.

One of those guys was in a North Korean prison for 3 years 3 effing years. You act oh no big deal. God you guys are ridiculous.

Such a spoiled generation..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

😒

I thought you leftist were against racism? You hate Trump more than you hate racism lol..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

😒

So I’m back to: really? Based on language and skin color? Really? OMG are you profiling them? My head is exploding, help....

I have no idea what you're babbling about but it is Friday so I understand.
edit on 12-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join