It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Told you. Standard protocol. Taking advantage of any opportunity to boost ones PR.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 3n19m470

Never thought I’d see you make Trump look bad in one of your posts. But you just did. By using Obama nonetheless.

That’s too good.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Asking a lefty to give any sort of credit to Trump is like asking them to stick a knife in their own heart.

I don't think they possess the fortitude required.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Asking a lefty to give any sort of credit to Trump is like asking them to stick a knife in their own heart.

I don't think they possess the fortitude required.

So you are saying that it takes fortitude to stick a knife in ones own heart?
Rather, I would say that sticking a knife in ones own heart takes idiocy.

So by that analogy that you drew up, giving credit to Trump takes idiocy.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It was a figure of speech, but you knew that. I simply meant that by doing so, most would be betraying themselves and their ingrained belief that Trump is an evil douche without a good bone in his body. I simply mean the revelation of Trump actually being able to do some good, might be too much for their fragile hearts to handle.

Do you literally stick a knife in someones back when u stab them in the back?

And you just proved my point by saying that it would take idiocy to give Trump credit.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hey I am happy about Nkorea, trump doesn't deserve all of the credit by any means.

It's no one's fault other than the trump administration's for having so many Storm clouds over trump. He brought this all on himself. Pay to Play, is now being shown, something he said he would not do.

Look every other day we learn or trump gets caught in yet ANOTHER LIE! No matter what good he does, it doesn't change all of the things he has already said or done! Especially if they are criminal. Muller will get to the bottom of this.

edit on 12-5-2018 by kurthall because: Add

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim.

So you can't even find it within yourself to give Trump credit for this.

Why? What special thing did Trump do to get them out?

He promised a meeting with Kim Jong Un, giving him global legitimacy that he doesn't deserve.

Yea, global thermal nuclear war, because you don't like Trump is a much better option. Think much?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It was a figure of speech, but you knew that. I simply meant that by doing so, most would be betraying themselves and their ingrained belief that Trump is an evil douche without a good bone in his body. I simply mean the revelation of Trump actually being able to do some good, might be too much for their fragile hearts to handle.

Do you literally stick a knife in someones back when u stab them in the back?

And you just proved my point by saying that it would take idiocy to give Trump credit.

Figure of speech, sure, and that is some of my contention. These ''figures' of speech we use that are so dramatic, so absolutist, if you will, that leave no room for compromise, leave no room for understanding how we easily can run to either of the far edges of this overly accented political divide and lob spit balls at one another from the safety of our assurance in or own correctness and fallacious thoughts of the percieved opposition.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: 3n19m470

If that’s real, it shows who truely has an ego issue.

Fake tweet but it sounds like him.
edit on 12-5-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Told you. Standard protocol. Taking advantage of any opportunity to boost ones PR.

Riiigght, just ask Rob Emanuel, Mr. never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm sure no diplomats have ever had a hand in smoothing any ruffled feathers on NK's skin over there. Never had any hand in getting people released. Never relayed a damn thing from any president's mouth to the ears of the foes.

IMO, it sucks being a diplomat. You never get the credit you deserve for what you do, and you're expected to pretend you don't exist, expected to pretend you never lifted a finger to do s#, and expected to pretend the magic guy in the OO does it all like a Superman with no need for sleep or any kind of schedule or even family life to take up their time.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Like China would ever let that happen! LOL Are you that gullible really?

What about Russia's recent display of their nuclear capability to send a nuke to Mar-A-Lago?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I watched them walk out of the plane live. Apparently it was 03:00 where they landed. I just happened to catch it on the off chance and tbh, they looked extremely happy.

However, I also noticed that two of the "American prisoners" didn't speak a word of English and looked extraordinarily Koean.

😒

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is terrible news. Those poor 3 men should be sent back on their vacation in north Korea, and send barack and hillary along for good measure.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

From what I witnessed, they are North Korean. Something isn't right here.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Obvious satire is obvious.

But I have seen so much actual, real, authentic disgust over this. People are losing their sh#t over Trump actually doing some good.

It goes back to the point someone once made about wishing that Trump would endorse oxygen so leftists would stop breathing in protest!

Hate Trump, love Trump, 3 Americans are out of prison and that should be celebrated!

Jesus people!

You know this is fake but are gleefully pushing it because you want to push division? You are the evil you claim the leftists are...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim. Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

Seriously?

Rocket man suddenly had a change of heart all on his own?

Trump had nothing to do with it?

Maybe you should call the South Korean President and ask his opinion on the matter, I bet it's a bit different than yours.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Obvious satire is obvious.

But I have seen so much actual, real, authentic disgust over this. People are losing their sh#t over Trump actually doing some good.

It goes back to the point someone once made about wishing that Trump would endorse oxygen so leftists would stop breathing in protest!

Hate Trump, love Trump, 3 Americans are out of prison and that should be celebrated!

Jesus people!

You know this is fake but are gleefully pushing it because you want to push division? You are the evil you claim the leftists are...

*chuckle*

So according to leftists, having a different opinion is pushing division.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim. Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

Seriously?

Rocket man suddenly had a change of heart all on his own?

Trump had nothing to do with it?

Maybe you can explain to me what exactly trump has done? Cause I forgot...

I know he shot off a few tweets, tormenting Kim Jong-Un, which had the mentality of a 14 year old school bully... He's also agreed to meet Kim Jong-Un, but a 6 year old child could agree to a meeting... It doesn't exactly take a genius.

Maybe you should call the South Korean President and ask his opinion on the matter, I bet it's a bit different than yours.

You mean the same one who was on CNN a few months ago claiming trump was doing more damage than good?

Luckily, he was able to clean up the mess trump created and was even modest enough to let little trumpy take the credit... for the purpose of maintaining a good relationship with the US.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join