It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim.

So you can't even find it within yourself to give Trump credit for this.

Why? What special thing did Trump do to get them out?

Showed that he has a backbone.

link   

I just feel bad for poor Kim Jong Un.
I hope we can at least give Kim a Nobel Prize...because Trump is so mean to him.

+1 more 
link   

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim.

I don't know everything he did. But the results don't lie!

+9 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope we can at least give Kim a Nobel Prize...because Trump is so mean to him.

I hear a Hawaiian judge is trying to reverse this and get the 3 Americans sent back to North Korea.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He promised a meeting with Kim Jong Un, giving him global legitimacy that he doesn't deserve.

edit on 12-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Blew up their nuke site for one.

That "accident" was no "accident"

🔆💫

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I hear a Hawaiian judge is trying to reverse this and get the 3 Americans sent back to North Korea.

We should also send Kim some pallets of cash...and a nice card.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He promised a meeting with Kim Jong Un, giving him global legitimacy that he doesn't deserve.

Did we acknowledge the Soviet Union?

How about communist China?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

We should also send Kim some pallets of cash...and a nice card.

I ponied up for a fruit basket. They're always nice.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Showed that he has a backbone.

Looks to me like all he did was ask. Like all other presidents have done. Looks to me like it was strictly Kim’s decision. Even Trump said he didn’t think it was going to happen.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

But, the anti-trumpers in this thread are also all about their ego’s and won’t ever admit to being wrong.

I hope I am wrong and this is all Kim renouncing being a Super villain and having genuine intent to mend his Evil ways in the face of the threat from Donald Trump , I will give him credit as I have friends in Japan and would be more than happy to see that particular nuclear threat ended.

So far I've seen nothing that I didn't see in the Kim Jong-Il era , time will tell if this is different or just more of the same.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did we acknowledge the Soviet Union?

How about communist China?

We acknowledge the existence of North Korea, just not their legitimacy, their authority or empty threats. Besides, North Korea is China and Russia's dumping ground and the "Kims" are their useful puppets. Don't think for a second that China and Russia have given true legitimacy to NK, or are afraid of them one iota (small dash)!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But, the anti-trumpers in this thread are also all about their ego’s and won’t ever admit to being wrong.

I hope I am wrong and this is all Kim renouncing being a Super villain and having genuine intent to mend his Evil ways in the face of the threat from Donald Trump , I will give him credit as I have friends in Japan and would be more than happy to see that particular nuclear threat ended.

So far I've seen nothing that I didn't see in the Kim Jong-Il era , time will tell if this is different or just more of the same.

I do too. The point of my post is to point out pretty much anyone on this site in the resist camp completely ignore the positives and only dwell on the negatives. It’s ripping the people of this country apart, does nothing for anyone and is all about ego’s. Yet makes hypocritical post after post about Trumps ego. I’m also guilty in my very short time here on ATS, but have come to realize that and am hoping for a change. At some point we have to have some meaningful dialog.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This OP once more demonstrates that the extreme left are not able of viewing anything that Trump does with an open mind and they are not capable of changing their mind. Argument with them is pointless.

Well that’s ok, they live in their own special prison screaming at the moon. They will only be overcome, once more, at the ballot box. So rage on and resist all you want. The ballot box will make certain that your crazy ideas will remain in the minority.

No hard feelings we understand and know that the Far Left cannot help it.

God bless.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Those prisoners were freed because of Obama and his everlasting awesomness, and Trump is just taking ALL the credit, as per usual!

It was a thank you for Obama not lifting a finger against their nuke program.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Libs would eat it up and believe, just like Russia collusion.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

If that’s real, it shows who truely has an ego issue.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I get what you're saying but to be honest I haven't seen many if any positives from this administration or President , I'm not an American so don't really have a dog in the fight but as a member of the free world I am concerned about this administration and the trouble it could cause.

Again , perhaps I'm wrong and Sheriff Trump riding into town is just what Dodge needed but there are some high risk strategies being played and it could end in a rather big gun fight.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I get what you're saying but to be honest I haven't seen many if any positives from this administration or President , I'm not an American so don't really have a dog in the fight but as a member of the free world I am concerned about this administration and the trouble it could cause.

Again , perhaps I'm wrong and Sheriff Trump riding into town is just what Dodge needed but there are some high risk strategies being played and it could end in a rather big gun fight.

If you’re in the EU, then yea I can see why you don’t like Trump. He’s the first president that puts us first instead of you guys. But remember he’s our president and represents the US and not the EU.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join