It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ATLANTA, GA—An exclusive new CNN report revealed Thursday that President Trump has kidnapped three people from the paradise of North Korea, forcing them to get on a plane and return to the United States against their wishes.

A teary-eyed CNN anchor broke the story, visibly enraged at the egregious act of international terrorism. CNN reporters had discovered that the three visitors had been in North Korea enjoying a vacation for many months before Trump unilaterally decided to have them forcibly flown back to America, even aggressively accosting them when they landed.
“This heartbreaking story shows just how low President Trump will go,” the anchor said, his voice quavering. “How much longer will this country allow this madman to go on trampling the name of the United States on the world stage? This is an unprecedented act, for a sitting president to personally kidnap perfectly happy visitors to the communist wonderland of North Korea.”
“The time for impeachment is now!” he added, beginning to chant, “Impeach Trump! Impeach Trump!”

babylonbee.com...

Obvious satire is obvious.

But I have seen so much actual, real, authentic disgust over this. People are losing their sh#t over Trump actually doing some good.

It goes back to the point someone once made about wishing that Trump would endorse oxygen so leftists would stop breathing in protest!

Hate Trump, love Trump, 3 Americans are out of prison and that should be celebrated!

Jesus people!

+9 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But but... Stormy and the Cohens!!!

Don't be swayed by all the positive economic data and better international diplomacy... it's a trap!!!

Stay the course... soon we will have that rat bastard out of office so we can have higher taxes and unemployment again!

Pitiful, isn't it?

S&F for MAGA... heh

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That was actually CNN's original story, but they had to squash it after the real thing happened !!

😎🚬🔆

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

you forgot, no boarders.

Grabbing guns.

and to a degree, easier access to kill the unborn babies....

in my best yakov smirnoff voice, "what a party"

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: Lumenari

you forgot, no boarders.

Grabbing guns.

and to a degree, easier access to kill the unborn babies....

in my best yakov smirnoff voice, "what a party"

I like the "no boarders" better than no borders.. a star for you!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But I have seen so much actual, real, authentic disgust over this. People are losing their sh#t over Trump actually doing some good.

Really??? Could you provide some links? Because I have looked at all the “evil” liberal media, and I can’t find any negative coverage of this story.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hate Trump, love Trump, 3 Americans are out of prison and that should be celebrated!

Although it was a publicity stunt instigated by Mr Kim , North Korea has a history of imprisoning foreigners and using them as bargaining chips .
Their detentions had been reasonably short and they did look remarkably well.

Nice Patriotic video from the White House too , Showbiizzzz.

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Obvious satire is obvious.

..mmm...no...This sounds about right for CNN.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

some flop.toid on MSNBC said it was staged

and that one aired 😎🚬

+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: kaylaluv

some flop.toid on MSNBC said it was staged

and that one aired 😎🚬

Oh. I can see now where OP gets his description of “so much” disgust and hate, and “people losing their sh*t” as if it were huge populations.

I agree it’s probably staged, but “disgust and hate and losing my sh*t” is a bit hyperbole.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Happy to oblige but it is true , Kim is playing by his fathers handbook only this time he has won a meeting with the President of America for his petulance , +1 Kim.

+6 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So just celebrating the fact that 3 Americans are home instead of a North Korean prison is beyond your ability?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim. Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No , congratulations to them I'm sure it wasn't a pleasant experience but they are just pawns in a game.

+10 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim.

So you can't even find it within yourself to give Trump credit for this.

Trump, like any other president would, is taking advantage of the situation by having a good photo op. Just standard protocol.

SMH

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"I like people who don't get captured".

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

"I like people who don't get captured".

*laughing*

Proving my point yet again!

It's like Christmas!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

It’s not like Trump did a bad thing, but he can’t really take credit for it either. This is all Kim.

So you can't even find it within yourself to give Trump credit for this.

Why? What special thing did Trump do to get them out?

edit on 12-5-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 12 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No matter how many positive things Trump manages to accomplish. They will always be anti-Trumpers no matter the damage it does to our great country. They say Trump only cares about his ego, which has some truth. But, the anti-trumpers in this thread are also all about their ego’s and won’t ever admit to being wrong. Nice rant though OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join