It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Odd how this gets pushed right after Nunes got his sit down with DOJ where he came back a bit deflated.

I also like how Grassly makes the leap from Flynn didnt appear to be lying during the interview to that means he didnt lie.

Actual Indictment of Michael Flynn that shows Grassley didnt read the damn indictment because his interview alone wanst the only thing the indictment hinged on. He lied about many things at many different times.

Are you another slow one?

Have you seen the news about the FBI placing an informant in Trumps campaign?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Here is why I think the Flynn transcripts and details of the call monitoring have been hidden from Congress for a year - the intelligence will show that the recording was NOT incidental collection from the monitoring of Kislyak. They were spying on Flynn.

Yeah they were pushing that "incidental collection" thing for the longest time.

Looks like it's unraveling with lightening speed.

😎🚬

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

originally posted by: Pyle
Odd how this gets pushed right after Nunes got his sit down with DOJ where he came back a bit deflated.

I also like how Grassly makes the leap from Flynn didnt appear to be lying during the interview to that means he didnt lie.

Actual Indictment of Michael Flynn that shows Grassley didnt read the damn indictment because his interview alone wanst the only thing the indictment hinged on. He lied about many things at many different times.

Are you another slow one?

Have you seen the news about the FBI placing an informant in Trumps campaign?

You mean the unverified report that seemingly is only pushed by fringe right-wing sources that started as an OPINION PIECE in the WSJ? What does that have anything to do with Flynn lying?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I agree, that's not good enough to say it happened. So let's say hypothetically it does turn out to be true, what are your thoughts on it?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree, that's not good enough to say it happened. So let's say hypothetically it does turn out to be true, what are your thoughts on it?

Its legal for law enforcement to go undercover or use informants in criminal or espionage investigations. And again what does that have to do with Flynn being caught lying and pleading guilty to said lying?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

God bless Senator Chuck (Noris) Grassley for doing everything in his power to actually do his job in government.

Faith + 80,000!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So why talk about it being unconfirmed when you don't care either way.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
God bless Senator Chuck (Noris) Grassley for doing everything in his power to actually do his job in government.

Except that's not his job. The FBI doesn't work for Congress. Congress is the Legislative Branch. The FBI is the Executive Branch. Senator Grassley is going outside of what he was elected for.

Congress needs to stop trying to do the Executive Branch's job. They do not have the right to look into any investigation.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So why talk about it being unconfirmed when you don't care either way.

Because people are using unconfirmed reports to making a legal thing out to be a illegal/bad thing.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Senator Grassley is going outside of what he was elected for.
Well, he is on the Judiciary Committee. So, yeah. It is in the job description.

On the other hand, the motivation...
edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

right from the horse's mouth
πŸ’‘πŸ˜ŽπŸš¬

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Except that's not his job. The FBI doesn't work for Congress. Congress is the Legislative Branch. The FBI is the Executive Branch. Senator Grassley is going outside of what he was elected for.

Congress needs to stop trying to do the Executive Branch's job. They do not have the right to look into any investigation.

Judicial oversight of the DoJ/FBI/CIA is Congress' job; one of them anyway. It's called "checks and balances."

I thought anti-Trump people liked checks and balances?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Alright, my bad.

Also, I never said I was anti-Trump. I'm just not on his cheerleader.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Fair enough. I'm pro-Trump, but only because I like what he has done overall.

I really only champion him because so many unfairly degrade him.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Fair enough. I'm pro-Trump, but only because I like what he has done overall.

I really only champion him because so many unfairly degrade him.

TheRedneck

This.

I'm the same way.

Never in all my almost 50 years have I seen the scope and scale of the attempts to discredit the rightfully elected President of the United States.

Not even the right had this level of meltdown over Obama' election. Not saying some didn't, but it was never even close to this.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Grassley was one of the orchestrators of Operation Flicker no?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Doj is not releasing certain documents to prevent Halper from being snuffed.

Also could be some stuff protecting the John Huber investigations.

🀲

It's being learned that several individuals in the Obama Administration were participating in multiple criminal activities. That's why the various investigative bodies need the same documents and electronic evidence. This causes a lot of friction due to multiple investigators needing access.

There really needs to be a team of 4 non-government Special Prosecutors (like Ken Starr was) to assume and merge the investigations being conducted by the 3 Congressional Committees, and Sessions/Huber, and the DOJ Inspector General.

edit on 5/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join