It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like it's heating up for the coming Sun.Burst !!

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is on the hunt for more FBI info.

FBI guys getting nervous and are about to be exposed like you never thought possible.

The Strategy is working like a Lucky Charm 😎

Deep political FBI involvements in the Sun.Light 😳

Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From Special Agent Joe Pientka…

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has just dropped a sunlight grenade into the prosecution of Michael Flynn with a jaw-dropping request letter (full pdf below) to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Within the letter Chairman Grassley outlines a prior briefing from fired FBI Director James Comey to the Senate Judiciary Committee, and contrasts the false presentations of Comey -regarding Michael Flynn- against recently known evidence.

Additionally, Grassley is requesting: ♦the transcription of the phone call(s) intercepted by the FBI between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Kislyak; ♦the FD 302’s written by the FBI in their interview with Michael Flynn; ♦and testimony from Special Agent Joe Pientka, likely the second FBI agent who was partnered with Peter Strzok for the Flynn interview.

The name of the second FBI agent was previously unknown, and it’s likely Chairman Grassley outed the name for a very specific reason. This is a BIG shot across the bow.

Grassley letter

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like it's heating up for the coming Sun.Burst !!

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is on the hunt for more FBI info.

FBI guys getting nervous and are about to be exposed like you never thought possible.

The Strategy is working like a Lucky Charm 😎

Deep political FBI involvements in the Sun.Light 😳

Senator Chuck Grassley Drops Atomic Sledgehammer on FBI – Requests FBI Reports and Testimony From Special Agent Joe Pientka…

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has just dropped a sunlight grenade into the prosecution of Michael Flynn with a jaw-dropping request letter (full pdf below) to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Within the letter Chairman Grassley outlines a prior briefing from fired FBI Director James Comey to the Senate Judiciary Committee, and contrasts the false presentations of Comey -regarding Michael Flynn- against recently known evidence.

Additionally, Grassley is requesting: ♦the transcription of the phone call(s) intercepted by the FBI between Flynn and Russian Ambassador Kislyak; ♦the FD 302’s written by the FBI in their interview with Michael Flynn; ♦and testimony from Special Agent Joe Pientka, likely the second FBI agent who was partnered with Peter Strzok for the Flynn interview.

The name of the second FBI agent was previously unknown, and it’s likely Chairman Grassley outed the name for a very specific reason. This is a BIG shot across the bow.

Grassley letter

I wish all these investigations did not take forever to be wrapped up.. ! Let the corrupt crooks be exposed and the axe fall shortly there after IMO.

They have bankrupted Flynn with all the legal defense stuff. Even if found not guilty of lying or anything else he is toast without any jam.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

FBI needs gutted, examined under a microscope, and then rebuilt with proper people.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am sure this is too classified for anyone to see. Just trust us.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Grassley's a good guy... and I really hope this bears fruit... but I gotta say I'm becoming increasingly impatient. Maybe I just don't understand how this works. And I'm certainly not the one doing the heavy lifting, so pretty darn easy for me to complain. But I'm sick of the unsourced leaks and the propaganda and the all the other games which are only possible because of the lack of sunshine...

I really hope that's part of the "Sun.Burst" and "Sun.Light" you mentioned... and that it's coming real damn soon.

I want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And let the chips fall where they may.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Until Sessions wakes up, doj fbi state dept will keep telling Congress to get phucked.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The only thing the government does better than keep things hidden is claim everything is classified so that even once something is revealed we never learn the real truth. Even when Congress demands it and issues subpoenas they refuse to comply.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

How many warnings did fbi ignore in parkland florida?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It looks like Grassley doing his job. It wouldn't be the first corruption case the fbi has had.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone getting the feeling that Trump wants this to drag out to the midterms?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Anyone getting the feeling that Trump wants this to drag out to the midterms?

To what end? I think I see where you're going with this but I don't want to jump the gun. Elaborate please.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Not sure if you read this yet but it is yummy stuff

Remember the Peter Strzok trip to London? The source of John Brennan’s “EC” is likely FBI and CIA operative Stefan Halper a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.
theconservativetreehouse.com... nated-brennans-ec/#more-149124

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Remember the Peter Strzok trip to London? The source of John Brennan’s “EC” is likely FBI and CIA operative Stefan Halper a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.

Oh The Sun.Burn !!!

💡☢🔆

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Doj is not releasing certain documents to prevent Halper from being snuffed.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How do you figure ?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Also could be some stuff protecting the John Huber investigations.

🤲

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Also could be some stuff protecting the John Huber investigations.
That would make sense . I keep forgetting about Huber ...No surprise because I don't think I have heard about any leaks coming from his investigation .

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Odd how this gets pushed right after Nunes got his sit down with DOJ where he came back a bit deflated.

I also like how Grassly makes the leap from Flynn didnt appear to be lying during the interview to that means he didnt lie.

Actual Indictment of Michael Flynn that shows Grassley didnt read the damn indictment because his interview alone wanst the only thing the indictment hinged on. He lied about many things at many different times.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here is why I think the Flynn transcripts and details of the call monitoring have been hidden from Congress for a year - the intelligence will show that the recording was NOT incidental collection from the monitoring of Kislyak. They were spying on Flynn.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Oh The Sun.Burn !!!

💡☢🔆

BOOOM??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join